Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
There were rumours about it being shifted to 11 pm but nothing came of it.

Now no disrespect to anyone who want the show to continue and i apologise before i go any further.

I  truly feel RaQesh and Amna are better off without HJNH.  Its not doing their careers any good being linked to a show which flopped right from the beginning, through no fault of their own.
Its holding them back from taking any other show. Hopefully they will both get good roles as leads again.
Even if it is shifted to 11 pm the damage for the show has already been done and in my opinion it is beyond repair. They lost their loyal viewers a long time back.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@Fiz I bet you cant wait to see RaQesh & Ridhi do another show together!! 😉😆 RaQesh & Aamna can do 2 shows at once, stick to HJNH & also do another show if they can, there are some actors & actresses that do work on more than 1 show these days!! Give the CV's another chance to put things right!! 😆 Once a show becomes part of our daily life its really hard to let go of it, especially if Aamna is in it!!❤️ I want the show to go on as long as possible!!

If Aamna does another show i want it to be KTH 2 😆 I was watching KTH episodes again & i would love to see KTH 2 Coz i'm missing the show a lottt!!❤️

Edited by AamnaLover - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shoaib ... i know what its like when a show you love ends.
And yeah i would love to see RaQesh Ridhi do a show together, they both want to as well since they miss working with each other.  But at the moment its not possible. Savitri has just started, though there are many who feel RaQesh would have been perfect as Satya/Veer.

Yes they can do 2 shows at a time, but not as leads. It takes up alot of their time as it is and if they did then they would have no free time. Why do you think RaQesh Ridhi turned down NB again.

If there is KTH 2 then it should be with Rajeev.

I have nothing against the CVs to put things right, good luck to them but till date they havent put anything right.

Just pray you get to see Amna again on TV again, till then enjoy watching KTH 
😊
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the channel will look into this. Show will end regardless! But even I feel that Aamna and RaQesh are better off without HJNH. I'm sure they have good memories to take away and every show is a new learning experience for an actor. But HJNH in general was unable to do justice to their talent. I think it's time for them to move on and I wish them all the best :)
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would love to see raqesh and ridhi again!!!