BM Mar 11-15 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi nithiii sorry was not able to provide the pictures nethu.. was extremely busy at work plus sunday night was awake for sivarathir.. appadiyae i slept off when i came back from work nethu 😛 sorry paa..and also cant provide pictures for VR ... thanksss
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina.

So stage is set for Devi to meet Kathir..

Let me guess the story..

Priya tells Devi about Kathir during one of their gossip sessions. Devi is impressed with the guy and is happy to feel that true love exists. She has been waiting for someone to shower some love on her and will get attracted to Kathir. After some meeting with Kathir with Priya's help, Devi will refuse the alliance that has come for her and will announce at home that she is in love and will bring Kathir home to introduce to her family. Ofcourse, Kathir will not be aware that Devi loves him and that she is Chids' daughter. The family will wait to receive Devi's boy friend. Bharthy will be shell shocked to know it is Kathir. Chids will be more than happy for the alliance. But Kathir will back off. 

ippodhaiiku ivlo dhan guess panna mudigirathu..

I am with you nithya...Exactly like this only story will go I guess...withg the title song scenes and with this much of episodes we can really guess...so much...!!
But why did they sothapified this 100th episode like this? onnumeh illai intha episode le...just Mahathy and Sara visit and B gores to their house with them and Nats usuppu yehtifies Santhosh...

They must have given some suspense or something being 100th episode...!!!
Woww!! Nitya awesome guess 👍🏼 👏...100th episode was lifeless expected something more but 😒
Ohhh who is this new entry who has come to meet kathir, hope it's Devi frnd as nitya's  guess 😉   
Edited by Savitha0101 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina.

Rajesh seems to be a positive character.. So Malathi is going to jollufy him and he will love Mahathi !!

Nithya.. too much guessing porum niruthikkongreLa 😉
kattaayamaa...Malathy will jollufy on Rajesh...!!
Originally posted by atina

kattaayamaa...Malathy will jollufy on Rajesh...!!

That was seen clearly  in today's episode 😆  
Thanks for the updates Janu.

Malathi jolling Rajesh. pana pei.. panakarana patha odana palla ilikidhu..

I want Rajesh to marry Mahathi.