Vani Rani Mar 11 - 15 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the updates nithii!!

enna so silent here 😲 do they know we have change the place for the updates nu .. caryn laam kaanum ...

i feel malliga did that on purpose pola...just to create problem. Lets see what is next nu. But really felt bad for Rani .. pavam appavi ava and she got scolding for nothing 😒

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks for the updates nithii!!

enna so silent here 😲 do they know we have change the place for the updates nu .. caryn laam kaanum ...

i feel malliga did that on purpose pola...just to create problem. Lets see what is next nu. But really felt bad for Rani .. pavam appavi ava and she got scolding for nothing 😒

Thooo vanduten. 😃

Thanks for the updates

I am enjoying the serial so much that I could not find anything to crtic yet.  But I sincerely hope it stays as entertaining as this. 😳

I hope Selvi tells the truth.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
I love it. Thus far. Laughing my head off not just at Rani but also Thenu. Anaconda paati. Hahaha.

Left a message at Radhikaa's twitter that I think this serial is going to be better than Chitti. I hope I am right. It has what the other Radaan serials did/do not have. Humour.

Thank you Ratna for your updates.
Thanks Sri..

Rajesh sodhapal with Vani too. Wonder how Selvi loved such a mannerless rogue..
Thanks for the updates..

Villi mattikitta.. Hope Sara gives her a sound warning and updates Vani about Villi's intentions.. ..
Rajesh is totally a rude person .. seem to be a rowdy also. Idhu enna just scratching people car and top of it beating the driver 🤔 this guy selvi loving vaa? his total attitude does not seem to be right .. to selvi his a nice guy but out of selvi parvai .. his a pakka rude rowdy 👎🏼

Cant wait to see what is going to happen today 😛

I'm loving the show so far!! Rani is too adorable!! :D

Don't through tomatoes and eggs at me ROFL but I like Rajesh...he's not that bad... It makes me smile seeing his sothappals with selvi's family member... Yeah he's a spoilt brat.. But I'm sure he's going to change... *fingers crossed*
Thanks Ratna..

Sara .. thappu paniteye pa.. You were the one jumping the other day that you will quit stidyig and start working since your parents are bowing down too much.. Now what have you done.. Atleast Vanikku solli irukalam..
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Thanks to the  updaters for wonderful updates.

This serial is good so far... hopefully Radhika keeps it up .

Did not that we had a a session in india forums for Vani Rani as it did not come up on the main page.
Today's epi was soo sad :( Romba nalku apram serial parkumbothu aluga vanthichu :( Superb acting by everyone!! looking forward to next epi!!