taarey ff: pyaar hote hote hogaya updated chap 3

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys i am angelitha. some of you might remember ne from.my previous taarey ss: anything for you. for those who gave not read it and are interested click here. so without further ado...

character sketch:

taani dholakia: a beautiful, sweet , shy and reserved girl. she loves her family very much. she is decent and is shy in front of guys. Even though she was sent to london to complete her studies she has not forgotten her culture and values. she is a pure gujarati girl who has never touched meat and alcohol in her life... at least this what her family thinks. she is actually a completely different kind of girl and she puts up this drama in front of her family to please her orthodox and old fashioned parents. But when she is out of the house she transforms into her real self , a modern and forward thinking girl who is vivacious and is not afraid of anything or anyone. she does what she feels is right and does not give a damn about what others think. but she still maintains her culture and values. she does not believe in marriage because she believes it snatches away all your freedom,but she will never tell her parents that.She is a trained kathak dancer but unbeknownst to her parents she also trained herself in hip pop and contemporary.the only people who know about her real self in india are her two best friends sharon and sam. she loves her cousin brother dearly but he does not know about the real taani either.she is just returning to india after 3 years.

Reyansh singhania: handsome hunk every girl dreams of. He is a play boy but knows where his limits are and stays within them. The reason why he is like this is because he suffered from a heart break by his ex- girlfriend who left him for another guy. he thinks that he needs to be the one who breaks hearts . he is a good guy at heart and loves his parents to the core. he has a best friend swayam who always tries to help him get over his heart break. he does not believe in love anymore and hence does not believe in marriage. he is famous choreographer by proffesion and he loves to dance and is amazing at it.

Swayam shekawat: taani's cousin brother. But he loves her more than a real brother would. He is sweet and very shy infront of girls. he is in love with sharon taani's best friend but never had the guts to tell her. he is over protective over taani and sharon and never lets guys get near them. rey's best friend. since his parents died swayam tells rey everything and so does rey .

Sharon raiprakash: sweet and lovable. she is the exact opposite of the real taani. she is naive and is in love with swayam.but has been waiting for him to propose to her. she is taani's best friend. she is in the awesome threesome consisting of sam, taani and sharon.

Samrat singh(sam): he is the guy next door. Sweet and sensitive he is the perfect guy for any girl. He is part of the awesome threesome formed by taani. he has a girlfriend who lives in canada and he loves her dearly. but he is not public about his relationships so the only people who know about it are sharon and taani.he hates his full name so everyone calls him sam.

other characters:
Sanjay singhania- rey's dad
Divya singhania- rey's mom
Aisha diwan- sam's girlfriend
ajay dholakia-taani's dad and sanjay's close friend
vidya dholakia-taani's mom

rey and taani do not believe in marriage for different reasons. But destiny has different plans as taani and rey's parents want to change their friendship to family ties. will their marriage be of love or arranged? or will they even get married? or will their poles- apart personalities clash and leave undesirable consequences?

To find out pls hit like and comment as i will only continue if i get enough likes.
p.s if you want pms pls like and/or comment.

chapter 1: touchdown
chapter 2: kuch khatti kuch meeti
chapter 3:first impressions last forever?Edited by angelitha98 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse i loved it plzzz continue it soon n pm me dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the concept <3
keep updating <3
and pm me also :)
Nikki_s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept contionue and pm me.
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amezng cncpt dr..cntinue soon
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the character sketch . And the twist in taanis character was greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey! loved the concept dear! update soon n pm me! n sry dear i haven't read your updates of that ss yet! actually i was stuck in my exams! but will read them very soon!😊
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
character sketch and concept is awesome.
do cont. soon and thanks for the pm.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
gud cs..lukng 4rwrd 2 read de stry..thanks 4r de pm..& pm me wen u update...
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsm concept.tani wit 2 shades & rey,a play boy.wtng to knw hw d stry tks ahead.update sn dr.