tu kaha se laati hai aise concepts
really very nyc
n taani here is totally different from the one
v are used to see...thats gr8
pls update soon
n do pm me...
bye take care
jaldi update kariyo

yup i am back with another ff. and it is not at all filmy but i hope you will enjoy reading as much as i enjoy writing it
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome!! Luved it!! Plz do continue!! And don't forget to pm me!!
Sounds really interesting, please do continue soon
nice concept
continue soon dear
n thanks 4 pm😊
Ok thanks for all the comments and likes and i am glad you guys like it do this is the first chapter .enjoy 😊

chapter 1: touchdown!

this story is set in the hustle and bustle in mumbai... the city of dreams... there are millions af people who call this place their home, but we will focus on two people. they are not very special nor are they very famous. they are just common people with a love story to share... one that we will stay in the hearts of those who hear it and tell it.

scene set in the mumbai airport.

A girl is gracefully walking around the airport. She is dressed simply but she radiates elegance and poise. she is clad in a salwar kameez but all eyes are on her. she is attracting the attention of many men and at the same time recieving envy filled stares from the women. she curiously turned her head to scan her surroundings. She wanted to see if things have changed since she left. while doing so her perfectly shaped curls bounced off her face making her smile. she giggled softly when she realized nothing changed at all.

Taani- india jaisi baat kisi aur jagah mein nahi hain.( to herself)

she set her eyes to search for her parents. she could not begin to explain how much she missed them. sure they had a different mindset from hers' , but parents are parents. she did not have a choice but to love them.she finally spotted them. unknowingly tears welled up in her eyes. she wiped them off immediately.

Taani- tu itni senti kyun ho rahi hain.(smiling through her tears)

she maintained herself the way her mother taught her how a lady should behave at the same time trying to control her excitment.she walked up to them and touched their feet like she was told to do.

Vidya- khush raho.(lifting her up)
She walked over to her dad but to her suprise her father embraced her tightly.

Sanjay-it is not necessary to behave well all the time.

This comment made by her dad both shocked and ammused her.vidya smiled and hugged her too. taani recieved her embrace with glee.
taani- jai shree krishna
vidya was glad that taani still remembered how to greet her elders.
Vidya- jai shree krishna. kame cho?
taani-theek thaak cho.(sorry for the terrible gujarati. actually i already used up all my known gujarati so dont expect more)
sanjay- okay...okay... enough of this... we can talk about this later... but i am sure taani would rather meet sam and sharon first . am i right?
taani this time really could not conrol her excitement. She jumped up and down non-stop only stopping when she saw the glares she received from her parents. she simmered down and composed herself.

Taani- haan ji. So shall we leave?
Her parents smiled and nodded they left so that the awesome threesome could reunite officially after three long years.

Scene shift to a fast red convertible on the road.

A red convertible sped across the road leaving skid marks on the ground as a reminder that HE was here. In the stylish car was seated an even more stylish guy. the wind in his hair, he was enjoying every minute of it. He was wearing a cool pair of aviators and was dressed in stylish suit. he looked in his car's mirror and smiled. he liked what he saw.

Rey- dude... Get ready to go to jail because you are a killer. (i know very lame... but this is rey for you)

he was gliding across the road when he passed by a hot girl who was hitch hiking . he reversed his car just enough so that it was near her. He took out his shades to reveal his killer eyes and the girl immediately melted.

Rey- you need a ride?
Girl-(on the verge of fainting)ya...
Rey-get in.

Without wasting time she hopped in.rey examined her.
Rey-(in his head) not bad.
Rey- so where do you want to go?
Girl- oh just go straight fron here and turn left at the next junction.
Rey- where are you from?
Girl- mumbai
rey- oh... i thought you were from paradise.(okay i know even more lame. rey...)
the girl blushed furiously and giggled to hide her nervousness.
Rey- oh god...i got so lost in your eyes i forgot to ask your name.
girl-(blushing) my name is alisha.
When rey heard her name he pulled the breaks and got angry. the girl was confused.
Rey-(softly) leave.
Alisha-(confused) sorry?
Rey-( loudly)LEAVE!!!
Alisha-(angrily)ok fine you jerk.
She got off the car and slammed the door angrily.rey drove the next instant as a tear rolled of his cheek.
Rey-(crying silently) why did you leave me alisha. that too for that idiot roy. why alisha ? why?
he checked his watch and realized he was late for his mother's doctors appointment as he was supposed to bring her to the clinic. he drove in lightning speed with a heavy heart.

Scene shift to taani

the car ride had been an awkward one as it has always been with her parents. They shared an awkward relationship but still loved each other. but no one really expressed that before.they finally reached the dholakia mansion.with a few important guest waiting inside.

Precap: awesone threesome meeting. taarey first meeting, first fight and first dance.

Thanks for tolerating my nonsense. and if you liked it even alittle pls hit like and comment . i love reading your comments it encourages me to write more.

Edited by angelitha98 - 11 years ago
wow it was awsm omg m drooling rey is so hot yaar 
u described their personallities really well ...luvd d update
lol waiting for taani's modern and bold side update soonπŸ˜†
precap seems to be intresting
nice update
do continue soon😊
Great start, i liked how u set up the characters n looking forward to first taarey meet, n thanks for the pm
Loved the way you described taani and her parents meeting.😳 Loved the fact that her father embraced her tightly and told her its not necessary to behave well all the time . Her poor mom must have gotten a shock seeing taani jump up and down excitedly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And thank god u don't know more Gujarati because I don't know gujarati at all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So rey is a total flirt. Love it.😳

Update soon.😳
wow,it ws super wow.tani's intro ws prety awsm.Thn a awkward relatnsh of tani & hr parents ws smtg d/f i evr found.Thn rey,hs super cool intro wit trckng a nt bd grl ws wel.Bt d moment of silnt cry shw he's hurt vry bdly...Oh taarey mtng,f8 in prcp.Exctd.