Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it dear...great update...
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg just read character sketch n chapter 1... n trust me this rey is too hot to handle.. lol.. n u knw wat "dude... Get ready to go to jail because you are a killer." this dialogue was hilarious I read it more than 3 times.. lol.. I knw i'm mad.. :-D update soon n pm me also dear.. :-)
..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was sweet!! I liked it!! Actually loved it!! I'm wanting to know about Rey's past life more... Hoping to get to read that soon!!

Update soon!!
taareylover14 thumbnail
Aww that great updatee soon nd plzz pm me too
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear gr8 concept n a nyc update :)

Plz update soon n thnx 4 d pm :)
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intrstng... a totally diff rey n taani... nice start... hope to see update soon... n plz pm me...😊
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i am really sorry for the late update but i had alot of school stuff... But now i am back so here goes...

taani stood near her doorstep nervously wondering if things would get awkward between them. after all it has been 3 years since she had seen them. She was praying while her parents stood behind her wondering what was taking her so long to turn a door knob. but to taani"s suprise before she could open the door, the doorknob turned and her two best friends pounced on her and engulfed her in an air tight hug. her parents stood shocked at this sight while taani gasped for air.

Taani: need... air...please... Let ...go...
Sharon and sam realized what they were doing and immediately let go. when taani saw her parents shocked face she looked down at the ground to hide her smile while sharon and sam looked at them in embaressment.

Sam: sorry uncle... We could not control our emotions when we heard her coming...

Sanjay: it is okay beta samrat.
Taani saw sam flinch at his name. he had not changed at all. he hated when people called him samrat. in fact that was how they became friends. when she was nine she had called her nighbour samrat and he had pulled out her ponytail which made her cry and it ultimately led to their friendship.

Vidya: anyways you will get plenty of time for all this when we leave in an hour...
Taani:(confused) leaving? are you guys going sonewhere?
vidya: oh we forgot to tell you! we have a buisness meeting in delhi and we have to leave for the airport in an hour.
Sanjay: we just came to pack our bags.

Taani was really very dissapointed. she knew her parents were busy people but they could have atleast stayed back a few more days especially since she had just returned home. her dissapointmeny was invisible to her parents but to her friends you might as well just stick a sign on her head saying that i am upset.

Taani:(hiding her sadness) oh ya sure. please take your time in delhi.

Her parents smiled at her and left to pack their bags... soon they were done and left still oblivious to their daughters feelings. sam and sharon knew that they had to do something to cheer her up.

Sam: let's go T( T is her nickname)
taani: where?
sharon anywhere you want.
Taani: not in the mood
sharon: come on taani... i know you are upset but this is your first night in india in three years. we should make it memorable and i am dying to meet the real T again.

taani looked at sam who was nodding in agreement when an awesome taani idea popped into her head.a naughty smile formed on her perfectly formed lips.

Taani: ok... but i have two conditions... firstly i will drive and secondly you guys cannot ask me where we are going until we reach there... promise me and we will leave.
Sharon and sam were very nervous as firstly taani was a terrible driver and secondly she was very unpredictable but in the end they had to agree.

sam: kya kya karna padta hain dosti keliye...
sharon nodded in agreement while taani laughed.
Taani: come on guys. awesome threesome wala promise?
Sam and sharon rolled their eyes at her childishness
Sam and sharon: awesome threesome wala promise.
She grinned wickedly thinking about the fun they were about to have which made them very scared. but little did she know that night was going to change her life forever.

Scene shift to rey and divya

they reached home from the clinic while divya looked at her son is confusion. he was clearly in a bad mood even though the doctor said that she was fine. She could read her son inside out.

divya: beta are you okay?
rey:(snapping out of his thoughts) ya mom... i am fine... just a little tired.
She was going to reply when the doorbell rang. She scurried off to answer the door.swayam was outside smiling.

Swayam: how is my sexy aunty? still foxy at fifty?
divya:(laughing) koi shaq.
Swayam: bilkul bhi nahi. acha aunty is rey inside?
divya: yup but he is in bad mood...he is not telling me anything maybe you could talk to him...
swayam: sure.. anything for you
divya laughed at him...he had become like her son since his parents died and he shared a deeper bond with rey than anyone else did.swayam went to rey he was in a good mood as his sister taani was finally returning home tomorrow.( swayam thinks that taani is coming only tomorrow since his uncle gave him wrong flight details and forgot to tell him that she is already in india). he wanted to tell rey about it but changed his mind when he saw rey like that. rey was sitting in his bed and staring into blank space.
swayam:(concerned) is everything alright?
Rey:(coming back to his sense) ya.. everything is fine.
Swayam: you cant lie to me rey.. is it about al...

He stopped when he saw rey staring at him. he knew it will cause pain to him if he even took her name.
Rey: it is always about her...i can never forget her... she just left me like that and she hurt me... i will never get over that hurt.
Swayam's heart ached when he heard that... no matter how hard he tried he could never make rey forget her. He only managed to distract him for a while so that was exactly what he was gonna do.
swayam: let's go.
Rey: where?
Swayam: just come with me.
Rey: swayam.. please dude i am not in the mood...
Swayam: i wont hear anything dude come on we are going to go to your favourite place... and you are going to come with me ... no excuses.
After much persuasion he finally agreed.
And so began the night that changed taani's and rey's life forever.

Ok guys done... i know i promised alot in the precap but i will update day after tomorrow but until then hit like andc comment pls.

Precap: taarey first meeting,first fight and first dance.Edited by angelitha98 - 11 years ago
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dr...thanx 4 pm n cntinu soon...n plz plz do pm me
Prettypriya95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! Awesome! Loved it a lot! Update soon...
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
phir se wait karna hoga... itz tooo difficult... bt nythng for taarey...😳😳😳