Definitely YES
Doesn't matter to me... But I'll be glad if it comes back
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!
Please vote honestly!
And also please mention what u wanna see in Season 2 😃
I personally would like to see Karan's love story... maybe Soumya coming back.. or Kittu-Kundra patch up 😳
And a bit of Rohan's story of course...
Pooja-Raj getting officially "in relationship" and maybe getting married too!! 😳
( I LOVE Pooja-Raj a lot! ❤️ .. especially after how Raj reacted to Peehu and came back to Pooja )

Oh yeah... Vikrant...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His story is a MUST!! 😃
I wud defo want to know the reason behind showing karan and kittu in the same frame at the end of the show 😳Edited by Deepika06 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepika06

I wud defo want to know the reason behind showing karan and kittu in the same frame at the end of the show 😳

Me too!! It looked more like.. Kittu was the only one he could share his pain with at that moment! 😳
Originally posted by Flora3333

Me too!! It looked more like.. Kittu was the only one he could share his pain with at that moment! 😳
Ditto 👍🏼but I didn like a bit wre tat voice said finally karan ko pyar hogaya aur wahi waala pyar wat is tat mean 😕
I would definitely like to see more especially about the last few scenes.

Ditto 👍🏼but I didn like a bit wre tat voice said finally karan ko pyar hogaya aur wahi waala pyar wat is tat mean 😕

Seriously 😳
He had a sudden crush on his childhood buddy's GF and the "voice" is calling that "love"!! 😡
It was just a crush damn it! 🥱
I don't want to see anymore fake love stories for Karan..simply because his real name is involved in this! I'm sure already ppl out there who do not know that the serial is actually fictitious think Karan has been in SO MANY relationships and has FALLEN IN LOVE SO MANY TIMES!🤓

ye batao iss "wahi wala" pyar mein alag baat kya thi jo pehle nahi hua tha?😆 may be the narrator means one sided love
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago

Oh yes. I really want TS back.

Originally posted by shibz

I don't want to see anymore fake love stories for Karan..simply because his real name is involved in this! I'm sure already ppl out there who do not know that the serial is actually fictitious think Karan has been in SO MANY relationships and has FALLEN IN LOVE SO MANY TIMES!🤓
Exactly!!!!!!!! 😡
Ppl even thought he's dating Sara! And then ppl thought he's dating Soumya 🥱
Ab bohot hogaya! BAS! 🤢
Next mein love story hoga toh sirf Karanika ki! 😳