**Bommalattam 2013 March Archives

Janu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Friday Mar 1, Episode 92, update by Janu,

Scene I
Devi  gets ready early morning and ask Boopathy to send her to her fren house. Boopathy thiru thiru looking at her. She sits in the car and screams at Boo to start the car. Bar also comes hurry and asks Boo to send her to bank within 30 minutes as she need to submit some urgent docs and naidu is waiting for her there. Then she sees Devi sitting in the car, she asks her whether she wants to be drop somewhere. Devi gets angry and scolds Devi asking whether she used to travel in car since small and ask her to get bus to go anywhere. Bar reply her saying that she need to use the car as she is in rush, or she can wait in the car and get off after Boo and her to bank first. Or better still she can take auto or bus. Nat comes there and watching their drama with smiling secretly. Devi shows her tantrums and in anger throw her hand phone, its landed near Nat. Nat take the phone look at it and he take his phone to call phone shop to order a new one. Bar stops him and ask Devi to send her broken phone to repair and use it back. Nat says that this is usually happen and proudly says that sometime Devi even breaks two phones a day' (ketduchu poo)' Bar says stops all this nonsense and hand over the phone to Devi who just ignores it. Bar then left to bank with Boo in the car.

Scene 2

Devi storms in Chid office shouting at her father. She wants to know why all her credit cards were blocked. It was an embarrassing moment in her life at the phone shop when she is unable to do any purchase.  Chids says that he is the one who block her card since she is spending without thinking and there was a huge bill last month. Devi says it is usual and why he suddenly comes to this decision. She asks whether he is doing himself or someone else instructing him. Chids reply that he is not stupid and he knows what he is doing. Even someone tell him, what's wrong with it. It's just a good thing. Nats sitting there watches the drama. Finally Chids ask Devi what's she wants. She demands for cash money to buy a new phone. Chids agrees to give her 10K Rup to buy a new phone and Devi says that is not enough for a smart phone. Chids take it or leave it, and if she spoil this one as well, then she can't get any replacement. She starts arguing with Chids but Nats drags her from the room. The moment they leave the room, Chids calls Bar and let her know that he has done as per her plan and tells her that Devi is coming to her room.  Then Nats come there with Devi and asks for 10K as per Chids request. Bar takes out a voucher and ask Devi to sign to get money. Devi gets very angry and shouted her and throws the voucher away.

Sene 3

Bar mom making chapatti dough while thinking about Bar. Bar dad comes there and ask her why is so tense these two days and ask her to take rest. Let the other girls help her in house chore. Later Bar comes there in an auto. Malathi receives her happily but ask her why she comes in an auto not proudly in her car. Bar says nothing wrong using auto. Everyone happy to receive Bar except mum who asks her what happen, why she comes alone, anything wrong at home. Dad quickly tells mum what she is doing. She should welcome their daughter happily. Bar tells her mum that her husband is at office and will come and pick up her later. Mum feels relieve when she hear that mappilai is coming later.

Bar then take out her salary cover and pass over to her dad, eventually he refuse to accept but Bar insists. Bat also bought gift for Malathi and Mahati. Mahati so happy to see her sis and hugs and cries. Malathi said that Mahati is missing her too much and keep thinking of Bar. Bar bought a phone for Mahati and ask her to sms her anytime. Then mum bring Bar to kitchen and starts asking whether she is happy at her in-law home. Bar happily says that she loves to be there and everyone treats her well. Then mum asks whether Santhosh is happy with her .. Bar shocks when mum asks her that question'
THODARUM
Edited by atina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

seelaks thumbnail
05.03.2013 - Tuesday

Aattam - 94

Mahathi, Dhandapani and Kokila are on the way to hospital. Saravanan is driving the auto in which they are travelling. Mahathi notices that its Saravanan through the mirror and tells her parents. Kokila asks whether he was driving for this much time. Dhandapani is confused as Saravanan had said he has got a Supervisor job. Flashback of Dhandapani telling how to behave at work place is shown. Dhandapani asks why did he lie to them. Kokila questions whether he has the dress in the bag he brings and scolded Mahathi as he was afraid of her seeing the dress. She tells something is happening to her. Saravanan asks whether they are ashamed of their son driving auto. He says he was forced to tell lies as they will be worried if they know the truth. Saravanan asks whether Dhandapani has forgot what he said when Saravanan used to tease him for selling samosas. He tells 'Work is worship' and drives the auto again. All four reach hospital. Kokila is made to sit comfortably and Saravanan takes the report to reception counter. Kokila asks whether Dhandapani scolded him badly that he is driving auto which is very difficult. Dhandapani tells her not to get worried as the doctor might suggest another operation if she does so. Koila wishes to talk to him afte he returns home. Dhandapani refuses saying Saravanan has already said what he used to say 'Work is worship' so its no use of talking to him.

Saravanan takes Kokila inside. The doctor asks how Kokila's health is and checks her pulse.  Saravanan enquires about his mother's condition. The doctor tells him to take his mother to lab to do some tests and then only he can decide on tablets to be given. Saravanan hands the file and prescription to Dhandapani as he has to take a passenger somewhere. He also gives some money to him in spite of his father refusing. Mahathi runs to Saravanan and signals to wipe something. Finally she herself ends up wiping her brother's sweat. She also gives Saravanan the handkerchief. Saravanan keeps inside the pocket but Mahathi makes him wear it stylishly.

Santosh is thinking about what Barathi said to him in the morning. He sprays scent. Just then Bhanu enters. Santosh asks why she is not looking at him. Bhanu says it's he who has changed completely after marriage. Sivagami asks Barathi to leave the pending works and look after Santosh as he is waiting for her. She gives a cup of milk to be given to Santosh. Barathi is coming towards her room and Santosh is getting closer to Bhanu.

Barathi sees Santosh approaching Bhanu. She signals and both go away from each other. Bhanu says she just came to keep the bed sheets that Sivagami gave her and leaves. Barathi looks at Santosh intensely but he turns the other way. She tells him that she is early as Sivagami asked her not to make Santosh wait and gives him milk. Barathi says about Sivagami advising her on gaining confidence on Santosh completely but he shattered it. Santosh is shocked. Barathi says she was talking about him drinking the glass of milk himself. She tells she is prepared for everything. Santosh looks at her with a smile. The romantic moment is stopped when Bharathi asks whether Bhanu will stay in the outhouse if she doesn't go home. Santosh takes his hand away from Barathi.

Wednesday, March 6th, Episode 95 - by atina 
Thursday, March 7th, Episode 96 - by atina  &
Friday, March 8th, Episode 97 - by Janu

**Please see second page**
Janu thumbnail

Friday , Mar 8 updates

Scene 1

Bar phone is ringing' Sivagami asks Bar to attend it. Bar is on the way and Santhosh who are sleeping nearby also try to grab the phone. Anyway Bar managed to take the phone first and shock to see her reminder for Kathir bday. Santhosh continue his thuukam'

Bar looks at reminder and eventually delete it sadly. On the other hand, Kathir fren get ready to meet producer with Kathir story. He wakes up Kathir, but he refuse to go today as he is not in mood, moreover today is his bday and wants his own time. He mentioned about his last bday with Bar gift and how he was so happy with her, but this year everything was so opposite.  His fren wishes him and told him that today could be his good day; maybe the producer would like his story and give him change. He persuades Kathir to get ready but Kathir pleaded him to cancel the meeting.

Fren feels frustrated with Kat attitude and tell him how difficult for him to get the producer appointment and feel regret to introduce kat to him. Kathir consoles him and ask him to bring coffee. Later both of them left to a tea stall

Scene 2

At Saravana home.  Bar's dad is doing some calculation and ask Malati to help but she refuse saying she is studying. Mahati volunteer herself and help her father. Saravana comes home in his auto and uniform. Malathi asks him why he exposing himself as an auto driver in their neighbourhood, but his father supports him.

He shows his mum 2 sets of earring he bought for Malathi and Mahati. At first mum thought the earring are imitation and Malathi face turn sour. But Sara told them that the earrings are gold and he bought from his first chit money. When malathi heard that is gold, her face brighter. Mum gives away the earrings to M & M.  Malathi complains about the earring saying design are old and very small. She even asks sara why he bought for Mahati, he should just buy one big earring for her only. Father n mother scold Malathi for her greediness. She supports herself saying that Mahati does not go out as herself and does not need any jewel. Anyhow she just took away her earring and goes inside her room. Father is angry with Malathi attitude and also scolds Mahathi if she also thinks like Malathi. But Mahathi tells them that she wants to give this earring to Bar and as wedding gift. Everyone happy with Mahati suggestion.

Scene3

Santhosh with Nat at his office cabin. He is telling Nat how is plan went wrong and backfired him. He thought he can madukify bar with banu helps. But Nat says he should not use banu at all. He must be more firm with Bar. Nat teases Santhosh foolishness.

Santhosh gets angry and call Naidu in and blasted him . Santhosh ask Naidu why he did not check on Bar attendance. He should warns her if she comes late to office. Naidu frightened and Nat asks him to return to his table and continue is work.

Kathir in his pyjamas and his fren having tea at a nearby stall. Kathir fren is still brooding about his meeting with the producer and feels bad for not attending it. He tries to talk to kathir about it but Kathir says he is not in mood, adamant not to go. He asks him to call and cancel the meeting. Meanwhile Bar and Siva in a car driven by Bhoopathy. He almost hit a person and stops the car in front kathir. Kathir sees Bar and feel so happy. Bar did not see him ' THODARUM

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday, March 6th, Episode 95 - by atina 

As Santhosh happily approaches Barathy...romba konjalaa...she asks about Banu...and San gets so upset and says that he has a headache...and wants to sleep..."let us talk the rest in the morning...goodnight" Barathy ...seeingthis...slowly takes her sheet and pillo and spreads that on the floor...

Malathy is so restless and waiting for Saravanan...herecomes Sara...and Malathy asks," Saravanaa...vaa...vaa...I have been waiting for you only...what is in that bag so special? ayo...paavam...you must be very tired...as you are the supervisor in your compnay...romba alaiya vendi irukkum illleh? okay...wont you collect the money from your auto customers then and there?..." Saravanan gets angry and screams at her," ammandee...I am an auto driver only...how does it bother you?"  Hearing this Mahathi comes there and tells," whatso ever Saravanan looked so nice in his auto driver dress"
Malthi once agin mocks at him and Mahathi. Kokila comes and screams at Malathy. She tells Saravanan about how she felt when she saw him as an auto driver...with all his education...should he work as an autodriver?  Saravanan consoles her telling," amma...I am not sstealing anything from anybody ma...I am sincetrely working maa.." Malathy replies," ok..ok...but please do not fall in any of my friends sights...okay?"  Kokila asks Saravanan not to tlel Barathy about this now. Malathy again puts Saravanan down and Saravanan tells," CHidambaram Sir is not like you...even if he comes to knwo he will only appreciate this...so you dont worry about this okay"

Dandapani comes and asks Saravanan whether he ate anything. He talks to him with so much of love," Saravanaa...I was thinking that you are a danda soru...but now I see you with so muchb rpide daa...Barahy only had understood very well daa...But what ever daa..please try to get a better job paa...I am really proud of you Saravanaa..."

Santhosh is sitting in the office trying to do some work...but he keeps thinking of Barathy asking about Banu and about the first night problems...etc...He gets so irritated and upset. He foes to Nat's cabin to meet him. Seein Santhosh so angry Nats asks what is the matter. Here goes Santhosh," Chitappas...I am so upset and angry with myself...I hate myself...I coukd change any damn girl..just like that...but this Barathy...she is keeping me like this...as you told I have been pretending to be a nice man...but what is the use...onnumeh nadakalaiyeh?? You dont know chitapps...I am not able to sleep Chitapps...but she is sleeping very well...Oh god...I have become so paithiyam..."

Naidu comes in with some file...and Santhosh screams at him. Nats...gets the files from him andsends him out. Nats tells," What is the problem now for you is? You married Barathy to take revenge but you are not able to even touch her though you both are sleeping in the same room ...so now tell me who won this game and who lost this? So this defeat only makes you to feel like this...but basically you are an angry young man aacheh? no...no...you should come out of this problem boy...?

Santhosh asks Nats to teach him a way to come out of this problem. Nats assures him that he will this situation. At this point someone comes there with some papers...here goes Santhosh so wild...throwing stuff at him. That man runs out...Nats starts laughing...Santhosh asks him to stop laughing but he does not listen and Santhosh screams at him to stop holding his shirt collars...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday, March 7th, Episode 97 : Pitures by sleelaks

When Santhosh is irritated seeing Nats giggling at him...he holds Nats shirt. Now Nats is happy and tells," See...I need this angry Santhosh only...look how you became angry with me just now...this anger you go and show to your wife daa...and then see how she will be with you daa...More over I broke the news about you and Barathy to your dad too...So...right now...you must change as the old angry and playboy Santhosh daa...then she will come to your way...think well...the ball is in your court daa..." Santhosh agrees," Got it...I will sure become the old santhosh and take revenge on Barathy" Santhosh leaves  and Nats is happily tells," mun gobam naa...muttal nu artham...well it is good for me..so that I will get things in my way.."

Kadir is sitting with his finished story book " bommalattam". His friends asks him to eat. Kadir starts discussing about his book. His friend asks whether it is a story with sad ending or happy ending? Kadir tells," Dei...I have completed this story and I am ready to tell the story to any producers from the beginning to the end...this story had come out so well daa...ofcourse with a happy ending...There was so much understanding between Kadir...I mean Krishnanan and Barathy...I mean Gayatri...Gayatri got married to someone else and is leading a happy life   " Kadir moves a away from there and his friend takes the script book and smiles...

It is night time...as usual Samthosh is sitting on his bed,..but today he looks very angry...he stares at Barathy who is sitting next to him on the same bed reading a book " Kudumba Vilakku". Barathy notices Santhosh staring at her and asks what is the matter and Santhosh tells her to act as a wife first then she can advise. Barathy starts her lecture," you should deviate your mind in other things like reading books, sports etc. What is the hurry now? I old you already that we should love each other first nu illeh?" Santhosh gets angry and screms," first of  all whatever should happen in between a husband and wife...that should happen then the love will thaanaaveh vasrum...I am a man and if dont think this way then it is wrong...Shutt your mouth and who the hell are you...you think?ha?"

As this arguements goes someone knocks on the door. Barathy opens the door and it is Banu with a fruit tray telling," ayaa...you asked me to buy fruits and here they are...inthaangammaa..." Santhosh shouts," I only asked for it right> then why are you giving that to her...come and put here..." Banu goes in and leaves the tray on the side table and leaves. Santhosh asks," see she is a servant  but she went to the shop and bought this at this time..." Telling this he rushes out. Barathy continues her book reading. She hears Banu and Santhosh talking from the next room. Ban is pleading him to leave her but Santhosh tells," It is ok..if even she comes to know I dont care come on...Nothing will happen to your job here..." Barathy closes the book and stares out...

Kadir is not able to sleep...thinking about  Barathy...then he sleeps when it is morning. His friend comes and wakes him up and tells," dei Kadir get up daa...it is 8 now...we need to meet JP sir to tell Bommalattam story to him...get ready" Kadir tells," Oh yes...we need to go there illeh..." then he again sleeps off.

Santhosh is sleeping...Bharathy is busy outside with kolam podals. Her cell phone rings with some reminder signal which is kept next to sleeping Santhosh. it says,

Sivagami comes and tells Barathy that her phone is ringing for quite sometime...and she asks her to go and check. Barathy starts walkking to her room...which seems to be a pretty long walk...while santhosh is disturbed by the phone sound...he turns around several time...and finally reaches to take the phone...
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

seelaks thumbnail
Tuesday, March 12th, Episode 99 - by atina

Devi and Chids are having dinner. Sivagami places a dosai in Devi's plate and Devi tells that she is full...Barathy adds,"  Athe dont force her to eat...in fact it is better to eat less for dinner she needs to be on diet" Devi gets so mad and asks Chithi to give her two more dosais...and mumbles," who the hell is she...ivalukku thaan diet venum...not for me as I can do extra work out if I eat extra...Chithi you bring my milk to the bed room". Barathy stops Sivagami and tells," devi does not need milk now..." Devi murachufies and goes away.
Here comes Santhosh and Nats for dinner. Chids finishes his dinner and goes to his room. Barathy starts serving Santhosh and konjifies," no...I am not going to give you more disai...romba saapida vendaameh...appuram neenga udaneh thoogeeruveenga...appuram...eppadi...??" Santhosh understands and becomes very happy to hear this,,,and smiles. Seeing this Nat's vayiru is burning.

It is bed time and Santhosh is waiting in his room...unlike other nights...he looks and feels very happy about this sudden change in Barathy and he is looking forward to spend some good time with his wife. Here comes Barathy and some sweet moments are shared between them which Santhosh enjoys every bit of Barathy's actions...finally Bararhy kisses on his forehead...and quicxkly gets ready to sleep on the floor leaving Santhosh on the bed...as usual.

Santhosh gets very disapponited and upset...and asks," why are you like this? I am totally changed now right? and I am not looking at anyone with that kind of thoughts...then why??" Barathy asks," really? then what about the other day ungal konjals with Banu?...when I am convinced that you are really changefd then I will be yours too...and for now good night...you sleep too"

Santhosh is so humiliated and walks up and down and suddenly takes a glass flower vase and thows it down on the floor...with so much force. Hearing this commotion Chids comes and notices Santhosh standing upstairs with siomuch of anger on his face....he stares ta the broken glass...and goes away.

Next  morning...Barathy comes to Chid's cabin with some file and hen as she was about to leave...Chids tells that he wants to talk to her. Chids oreh peedigai podals," amma...this matter is too personal...but then I am like your father ma...that is why I decvided to talk to you about this maa" Barathy understood the situation and tells," Maamaa...I know what you are going to talk...is it about Santhosh being so angry last night ...breaking stuffs?...I am sure you must be aware of what is going on in between me and Santhosh...Maamaa...I am yet to be his weife completely and I can not do that unless I realise that he is totally changed"

Chids replies," amma Barathy...I think he is changed maa...what I am worried about is...if you are like this then he will once again turn into that old monster Santhodsh maa...so you need to trust him and movce forward maa...and do not give him any chance to back to his ownself maa...by the way is there anything bothering you maa?" Barathy hesitates and tells about Banu and Santhosh. Chid gets so furious and disgusted and Barathy tells," please maama do not gret angry now...you are already having health issues...I know you feel like betaing him with your your belt...but please control maama...he is not only your son but also my husband and his self respect is important to me too..."

Hesaring this Chid replies," ok maa...I will leave everything to you maa...you may go now..." Barathy leaves from the there..>Chid stands there helplessly thinking about his son.
nithya_IF thumbnail
**Bommalattam 2013 March Archives
nithya_IF thumbnail