Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I really want to say this...The judges are doing a great job! They seem very sweet and humble, they know exactly how to handle the kids! Specially when it's a competition of kids it's hard to reject and say no as most of the times they don't even understand what's going on! (The little kids) ...I'm a kid myself so I know how naughty we can be at times 😉😆 Vivek Oberoi is sooo ADORABLE!! After watching him on IBD ...I totally love him! 😉 I never had seen anurag sir before but after watching him I find him a very genuine person...😊
And ofcourse Sonali ma'am , she is so sweet! Loving the way she judges! Fair 😉

Congrats to the whole team for having a wonderful TrP of 4.7!! It's so great to see that people are accepting this show with open arms even though this show has quite a different and new concept which the audiences have never really been used to watching! This show has a long way to go!! 😃 
Loving the whole show!! Entertaining, sweet, funny, has a great concept , has amazing judges and has SUPER AMAZING HOSTS! ( 😉 ) 

Wishing the whole team all the success ! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you! Its something about the judges that makes this show so different! Each of them are so chilledout and natural.. more importantly have a child inside them. Not meaning to compare here but I find Shilpa Shetty so hyper/fake in NB.. and cant help thinking how genuine Dramebaaz judges are. Like how they encouraged Mehnaaz's dad to leave her free and pursue whatever she dreams for. That was so well-said since that little child is so expressive and talented for her age! 😊 Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree... I guess this is the best judge panel on tellywood. 

Love the way Sonali told all parents to share a special thing abt their kid..  And i love the way all three judges encourages kids and especially the way they announced result... they tried their best not to dishearten any1.

I wud really like to mention an inci where i felt thz 3 people noe how to handle a kid..Sonali gave a glass of milk to a girl who dnt hv mother... Tht mk me feel tht Sonali is trying to gv her motherly love. 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely! Sonali ma'am is so genuine!! She doesn't fake , she is so sweet and humble...Yet honest! She knows exactly how to handle kids! Loving her ...and don't mean to be rude here but I also think Shilpa shetty is not a good judge at all! She seems very fake to me ...At times I find her ok ok but then again ...She is not fair as a judge ..,
Loving the Judges of IbD! Totally worth Watching
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

I really want to say this...The judges are doing a great job! They seem very sweet and humble, they know exactly how to handle the kids! Specially when it's a competition of kids it's hard to reject and say no as most of the times they don't even understand what's going on! (The little kids) ...I'm a kid myself so I know how naughty we can be at times 😉😆 Vivek Oberoi is sooo ADORABLE!! After watching him on IBD ...I totally love him! 😉 I never had seen anurag sir before but after watching him I find him a very genuine person...😊

And ofcourse Sonali ma'am , she is so sweet! Loving the way she judges! Fair 😉

Congrats to the whole team for having a wonderful TrP of 4.7!! It's so great to see that people are accepting this show with open arms even though this show has quite a different and new concept which the audiences have never really been used to watching! This show has a long way to go!! 😃 
Loving the whole show!! Entertaining, sweet, funny, has a great concept , has amazing judges and has SUPER AMAZING HOSTS! ( 😉 ) 

Wishing the whole team all the success ! 😃

Hey...Shehreen !!!
Good post dear...👍🏼
Btwin I m Sania...