Arjun

Ariya: Intense love part 9 pg 50

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OkAY Guyss here is a new Ss from my Side..
But ut depend upon Your Comments that whether i Continue it or not...
Well it's a story revolving in mymind i will put in it my all efforts to make you happy while reading it...
It's Ariya..
So enjoy
Reminder: Leave your Comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ Again...
Let me know your Feedback if positive then i will resume it further...
So enjoy... 

Diya๐Ÿ˜ณ 

"IntenSe lOve"

Past
Mumbai

He came inside with the same attitude of Indifference neither wishing "Good Morning" or anything and as per schedule kaka entered with his "Cutting Chai" and handed him the cup. The same routine was going on from couple of month and Riya was just fade up from it.She was a change loving Girl the colours and the beauty of life use to attract her and on the other hand this Rawte according to her was a Extremely Boring Man yet Interesting...

She saw the watch and thought now entered the Chief "Sameer Rathore" and as per her thought Rathore entered. She sometimes use to be irritated with such punctuality of her Seniors. They used to stick to the time they Come never use to get late and this thing use to trouble every junior here.Riya noticed today every single Detail like her Akdu use to note and to her Taste it was amusing. She then thought what Aisha must be doing?? And answered the question herself Obviously drooling over Rathore Sir..And again she was Right she was sitting on the chair and stealing Glances of Sameer Rathore. They had fallen for each other and dating these days. Aisha saw him and slowly wished "Good Morning" to which Sameer smiled'

She cutely turned her head and thought and again made assumption Shree and Chotu would be Whispering like Girls about "Raisha" and this was also right they were continuously looking at both of them and making remarks she Smiled at their antics and thought "Bull's Eye"  "Not bad Riya Akdu's company is affecting you...Naa I'm also working Hard. Mr Rawte Beware Mind competition can Be there.." and Smiled.

She was complementing herself continuously in her Mind and was Proud of her Assumptions But she also knew that since many Days the same Routine was going on and after being the part of same Routine everyone can make Right Assumptions..

Arjun who was sipping his Chai  for the first time noticed "ChatterBox" engrossed in thoughts and smiling to herself or Else he usually use to find her in Company of Shreetu or Sticked with Aisha but now She was silently looking all round and then thinking. Today For Riya all was same as per Routine but her Behavior Changed the Routine of Rawte. He again Suspiciously Eyed her "Was everything All right with her" but to His Surprise she was engrossed in thoughts and not paying heed to Any thing around..

Riya unknowingly noticed Arjun Watching her and there was "Dimag Ki Batti jali" Moment for Riya.She badly wanted something New something change and then thought
"I need to change Something so Kyun na mein hi change Karun..." She hardly suppressed her Smile and make her face look a bit Gloomy or depressed. She was looking down at the paper but the same moment a Rail of things were going on in her Minds she was planning to change and make this day  "Zara Hatke" from Others...

Arjun who saw her smiling to herself and thinking now noticed the sudden change of Expression The smile faded away and the gestures looked dull. He again confirmed but to his Surprise it was true she was looking Gloomy all of sudden "Ise kiya hua abhi tak to bilkul Sahi thi..." But then he saw her leaving the chair and walking out of Conference Room with same Gestures..

Riya Entered into her Cabin and started Giggling "Uff Rii ye dukhi dikhne ki acting karna itna mushkil hai mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha.. Mujhse ek expression hold nahi horaha or wo serials ki bahu itna Ro kese leti hai..Sab Glycerin ki Maya hai.."

She Settled herself on the chair picked out her small kit of doing "Touch up" and started brushing her face. After 5 min she was ready her face was giving a kind of change look or due to her expression and that touch up she was actually looking like a Upset Girl. She thought "Ab aye ga Maza Meri Team enjoy some Change Kabhi to apni Routine se Niklo or Riya ki Fiqar karo.." She remembered Arjun's face "Arjun Sir ka Chehra to dekhne jesa tha kaash tohri dair or dekh paati..Par Rii bus Tohra tang karna hai ziyada nahi" she reminded herself again then Smiled "Let's Start"

She came out of her Cabin with Silent and Sad expressions and stood beside the window (i.e Remembered the last episode Riya praised arjun the were standing at the Corner same one) Arjun noticed that and now was somehow getting Curious to know "What just Happened???". Shreetu also noticed Riya standing in the Corner Silently and changed Expressions they both went to her stood by either Side of her..

Shree: Kiya hua Rii yahan kyun khari ho??
Riya:(Bringing a sort of slow voice from her Throat and slyly spoke): Nothing Shree just looking out...
Chotu then looked at her face it looked dull no dim no she was visibly Upset but Why??
Chotu: Tu theek hai na Rii teri tabiyat to theek hai..nahi to hum Rathore sir ko bol ke Off leke den tujhe??

They both were now really worried they have never ever seen Riya like this She is forever Green Girl always Smiling, Laughing and yeah Annoying but now she looked Upset..
Riya was from inside enjoying every single Dialouge of there but for Showing Sighed Deeply and spoke "Nahi chotu Im Okay i don't need Off You guys Don't Worry"

Before they both start There further Investigation on her Rathore Called all for Case Trio moved towards it. Shreetu thought of asking her later and Riya thanked God from the Deep of her Heart her friends were her Weakness if they would have continued their Questionnaire with her she would surely had Given Up...

The all Gathered around the Conference table and Rathore started Briefing the case All were carefully listening so Riya but Arjun mind was slightly Drifted from the point he was thinking about her Mood that changed all of once completely. Rathore told some Main points to which It was Obvious Arjun Commented and was Right in his Assumptions. "As usual" Riya thought.

But the surprising thing was Riya didn't shared any of her "Statical Remarks" on it. Rathore actually waited for her to share but she didn't she was just looking at the files in front of her "Silently". It was not that She didn't shared Deliberately neither it was part of her Plan but she actually forgot that at Such moments she usually comment Statically. Rathore couldn't but asked her to everyone's including Riya's Surprise "Riya tumhe kuch kehna hai.."

Riya picked her head from the File and looked at Rathore who was also looking no Analyzing her will be better She nodded her head In negative because at his Question She was dumb founded she didn't know whether to say "Yes" or "No" so she nodded her head in negative and her eyes roamed around the table to see many other eyes watching her..

Rathore continued to brief the case and after assigning the duties He started winding up and so everybody left their Chairs Rathore stopped when he saw Riya getting up and asked "Riya are You Alright??" He now looked at her and saw something "Change" in her face her Expression were not like that of usual Riya and her Behavior was really "Unusual"..

Riya blinked her eyes in Assurity that she is Fine and together with it nodded her head but no one was Still Satisfied she saw Aisha who Raised her Brow and asked her "What happened??" but she gave in reply the same way she gave Rathore and left...

Before leaving She turned to see Arjun she find out he badly wanted to ask her the reason of the Thing bothering her But she looked at him with the deep intensity she can and then turned her face...

Her one expression startled Arjun...

"Flash back"

Roshni kiya bat hai jab tak bataogi nahi kese pata chale ga..
Arjun was continuously trying to pamper her that she should tell her the thing upsetting her but she was not telling him.
She stood against the window while he came and hold her from the back while resting his face on her shoulder.
"Kiya hua hai"
She didn't reply but just tried to free herself. Arjun was now not ready to leave her like this so turned her face to him and held her tightly.
"Ek to tum larkiyon ka pata hi nahi chalta ke kis bat pe mood bigra hua hai. Ab bataogi"
She glared at him and spoke "Har cheez or har baat batai nahi jaati Arjun kuch baten dil ki hoti hain tum mujhe time to de nahi rahe ab ispe bhi mein Naraz na hoon"
He was amused at her reply "Bas itni si baat to chalo aaj ka pura din apke naam Madam"

She smiled and looked at him with a deep intensity and spoke "Dil ki Baat ankhen kehti hain Parhna seekhiye Acp Saab"

"Jo Hukum"

She smiled and hugged him

"Flash back ends"

He nodded his head "Get a grip Arjun" and left Conference Room...

Many faces and heads were thinking about her and Riya was enjoying the "Man mein Laddu Phoota" moment. She was really happy when Rathore asked her and before that when Shreetu was asking her. She was really enjoying the game but also was dying to voice out something she never in her Whole life was that much Silent. She remembered Arjun's face and hardly which much efforts suppressed the Smile creeping on her Lips and thought "Are wah Akdu ki Programming mein logon ke liye Fiqar karna bhi hai..."

She came down and took the seat in the SUV opposite to Arjun as Expected and he drove the car to the Crime Scene. Arjun was visibly worried for her. He didn't no why but he was Habitual of
Her blabbering and now she is Looking Upset and Gloomy... His face was carrying that same Expressions but what He was Arjun who was having ability to hide his emotions and care. Even his eyes were that Deep that one can't guess for the moment what is going on...

On the Other Side Riya was actually trying to have some more impact of her sadness on Arjun so she with pindrop Silence was watching out of Window she then thought now if he asked her any Question she won't be able to face she haven't thought the further plan so to avoid those things she switched on the Radio. The song played was "Sajna" and it was really to make her believe her "Stars" are today with her. She was gloomy that doesn't matter but Environment Should also be Gloomy then affect is shown na..

Saajna..
Saajna..
Ek tujh ko hi bas dekh kar
Bole mujhko hi meri nazar
Tujhko shaayad nahi hai khabar
Tujhko jeete hain hum kis kadar
Jude jo tere khwab se..
Toh toote hum neend se..
Yeh kaisa tera ishq hai..
Saajna..
Tu haathon mein toh hain mere..
Hai kyun nahi lakeeron mein..
Saajna...

The song was having it's effect Arjun from the corner of his eyes saw Riya but she was just busy in looking out. "What was disturbing her why she was not sharing??" The question were many but how should he ask her these Questions. He really wanted to Help her but She should voice them out herself Because it was more hard for Arjun Rawte to put off the mask of indifference...

Tere bina kabhi
Raatein na ho meri
Tere kareeb hoon..
Mere yeh din sabhi
Tere bina kabhi..
Jude jo tere khwab se..
Toh toote hum neend se..
Saajna...

Riya who wanted that Arjun should be Affected forgot the Song effect not only one person but all the people hearing it and so Riya was now getting affected she was actually at the moment getting dim because of the song...It was just song but the lines were Real. She really loved Arjun what if she didn't said this to him but she loved him and cared for him every single moment...She always use to look for the chances to be around him. his presence use to give her Pleasure...She rested her head against the Seat and Closed her Eyes...

Tu saath hai agar
Tanha kyun hai safar
Itna bata mujhe..
Kyun hai mujhse bekhabar...
Jude jo tere khwab se..
Toh toote hum neend se..
Saajna..
Tu haathon mein toh hain mere..
Hai kyun nahi lakeeron mein..
Saajna...

Arjun couldn't take it now many memories just flew in his mind and then he moved forward and switched off the Radio and so broke Riya's trance she opened her eyes. She couldn't hide the dampness in her eyes so turned her face from him. She was just like awoke from a kind of Magical Trance she could feel that sad sensation now around her and so the car stopped in front of the building and they got out...

Riya was moving to the building but didn't noticed the hole in the ground and so her feet strucked with it she was about to fall on her face when her arm was held out by a protective hand and she was dragged back her head collided with his hard Chest that for her head was Spinning Right now she could feel herself in protective embrace and so she rested her head on his Chest...

Arjun who saw Riya jerking immediately held her and dragged her and in anticipation she collided with his chest and now was just too much Close to him. He was just now feeling something he didn't felt from Years a Slim slender body of a girl was in his Embrace and that to so close to him he could feel her breathe on his Chest and so His arm on it's own accord moved to her back but  he hold it and Clenched his fists tightly..

But how Long Acp Arjun Rawte''..

People say love is a kind of intense feeling and it affect the things all round because it just dwells in Air if it's Truth than they both were under it's Effect...
 Okay for today..
Do leave Comments

Precap on page 4
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477349&TPN=4

Part 2
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477349&TPN=5

part 3
https://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=79198463&PN=9

Part 4

Major rizwan pic 

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

THANKU NOTE PAGE 25...DO READ

Part 8
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477349&TPN=39

part 9
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477349&TPN=50&#p115337606

Edited by Diya121 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlebrat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super awesome

awe riya masti karte karte sach mein upset hogai

but really good issi bahne arjun ko apni feelings samzj mein aah jaiye gi

great work

seriously i enjoyed each and every bit of it

now you finished it at high point so i demand a quick and sooner update

so eagerly waiting for more
Sawera87 thumbnail
sooper ggod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jaldi se update pleaseee
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Really nyc..continue soon dear...great part...
N plzz pm ke wen update n add me to ur buddy list plzz
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg!!!!\

That was so well written!!! I just love the concept!!! I think you should really continue!!
I want you to continue. please!๐Ÿ˜Š

I specially like the scene where Riya unknowingly notices Arjun watching her and then it's like. "Dimaag ki batti jali". Lol!! I smiled wide at that one!! It was like. she notices Arjun watching her and then oh, A light bulb!!!! 
Hahaha๐Ÿ˜†

Aur Riya kya acting karti hai yaar, Agar mujhe bhi thode de to kitna accha hota na, Mein apne smiles ko control karne sikh jaongi!!! haha
Anyway, I really loved the 1st part!!!!

Please please please please please 
Continue continue continue!!!!

Update soon!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab Start to the Os do continue soon
amazing OS :) loved it
poor riya was irritated with punctuality of her seniors
aisha and sameer dating
arjun noticed riya smiling to herself 
riya acting sad just to bring change in office and she fxed her make up to look sad and dull ๐Ÿ˜†
loved everyone's concern for riya
loved riya's dialogue "are wah akdu ki programming mein logo ke liye fikar karna bhi hai" ๐Ÿ˜†
arjun worried for riya and she was enjoying all this
he saved her from falling
eagerly waiting for next part
very well written
thanks for the pm
continue soon
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Aww such a fab write up!!

I really loved it, the 'dimag ki batti jali' moment was terrific. I liked how she heard tht 'sajna' song and got a little sad..but our rawte was right thr and Oh Boy! the turmoils in every one's mind..I cnt stop laughing thinking abt ๐Ÿ˜‰

That actually happens..I am the talkative in my frnd group..so once i went silent fr a whole day..u know just listening to them instead of talking..n all my frnds were.."hey whts up with u??"..."did anyone say anything to u??"..

Hey, u hv to stretch it to a SS..
Update soon.
Like, really soon!
Edited by liquidfantasy - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum dear ..

seriously liked d entire concept 

Ria is naughty ๐Ÿ˜†

her idea of change in d monotonous life is amazing 

waiting for more๐Ÿ˜Š
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow superb...
lol riya to bring a change in everone's monotonous style is acting sad... kya acting karti hai riya... mast batti jalao idea hai :D
loved everone's concern for her... they are like ye chup kuch to gadbad hai...
and arjun awww he also caring for her and thinking something happened to her... now arjun will realize his feelings... ;)
areee riya sad hone ki acting krt krte sachi mai sad ho gyi...
itne crucial point pe stop????
continue jaldi jaldi...