Frequent Posters

-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing  Edited by --Amna-- - 11 years ago
ramya_ln thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.. riya is damn gud actress...ekdum filmy..
precap sounds interesting
eagerly waiting for next part
yas23 thumbnail
interesting precap
cont soon
pm me plse
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

holla guyz me back..

Sorry for late posting but what to do i was really busy...

I have modified and changed the criteria of the story and made it intense one...

The story scenario is changed you will see some past scenes mixed with the present one...

The story line is to search your lOve that is how Riya is going to find her love...

do read it and comment on it😳

Comments are necessary and click the cute attention seeking "like"

button😳

The next chapter will be based on your comments...

Tell me how is the scenario and guess what happened to Riya till that i will enjoy your Views...

Love to every single person who commented earlier...

Diya😳                     

"Tale of Rain and lOve"

I'm still silent to respect the rain       -which made me remember you-       to prove that I still love you as the greatness of the rain..."

Present time 

21/march/2013

Shimla Residency near Seharan

She woke with the startle "Arjun..."

Again the same Visions again same Dreams her body was profusely sweating and she could sense her body being completely wet. She breathed heavily and removed the comforter over her as now she can't lay back and sleep can she "No!" was the answer. She stood up and shivered due to cold environment and as she was drenched she took her shawl covered herself with it. Life is unpredictable one should ask her she will answer briefly she sat near window and saw the clouds gathering in the sky they were Black clouds so obviously it was going to rain soon she could see how those black clouds were going to merge and then a heavy lighting took place due to their Collision but was she Afraid again "No!" because it was just dangerous and she had faced deadly dangerous mode in her life she still couldn't believe she is Alive and breathing.

She rested her head against the window and saw clouds pouring Rain. She was here due to him she just came to get answers little she knew she will come across the vision of her Death. She didn't knew how she came here but still heart says she is safe because of him but it's just a statement not proved.

She closed her eyes letting them to spill drops like clouds were pouring. 

Riya's Pov

I know you were there i could feel it.

My Life was in danger i could have died but you came there to save me.

I know I could sense your Presence you know all about me...

Then why not we are together...

Now

"I have to find you"

Every now and then
My heart wanders back in time
and all those old feelings
awaken the memories in my mind

She clutched tightly the locket lying on her chest and let the memories flow the same thing happened she knew whenever she will face any problem or any Danger came over her He had always been there for saving her if it wasn't then she would died more earlier when she sacrificed her life by gulping  the Xora12 or when...

15/feb/2012

Past 

Mumbai

They remained like that for the couple of moment. Arjun stood still not even moving a single muscle of body his fists clenched and eyes Shut tightly like as if his gestures soften he will loose. Riya at her place was lost the place was having un describable solace within it. She didn't wanted to move away or leave the place but as she become aware of the fact that she was resting on his Chest she abruptly moved back..

Arjun trance was broken as she moved back and now both were feeling embarrassment hiding their eyes from each other. Riya tucked the strand behind her ear nervously and breathed to compose herself She slowly directed her eyes towards him and spoke "Thank you".

As expected Arjun didn't replied or rather even didn't heard that and moved towards the building and she followed him.

Arjun while moving towards life was still thinking about Riya since morning she was behaving odd her caring attitude was replaced by careless one and same trouble was with her behavior and the question was why???

They entered Mr. Rahul's apartment and introduced themselves. They seated themselves and started their interrogation with Mr. and Mrs. Rahul.

(My Note: Okay I am not going to share whole case but the case plot is a girl named Anuradha was found dead the incident seemed to be Accident but actually was not.

Mr Rahul was her brother  and Miss Sneha Sister in law along with them a complimentary character Akash her Best friend sanjana his fianc and Anand her Fianc)

Riya turned to Mrs. rahul and started her questionnaire "Miss sneha anuradha ka kisi ke saath koyi jhagra  tha ya ghar pe kuch troubles'."

Sneha glanced at Rahul and rahul gestured her as if encouraging her. Arjun insight was quick to notice that and he spoke up

"Dekhiye koyi bhi baat chupane se koyi faida nahi hoga isiliye jo sach hai wohi bataiye jhoot bol kar ap apna hi nuksan Karen gey.."

Sneha sighed deeply 'Anu bhut achi larki thi pyaari si sabse hans ke baat karne wali or dosti rakhne wali bas mera uske saath wesa rishta na ban saka.."

Riya started to note the statement in her Diary but as she spoke the last words she picked her head from Book and spoke "Matlab!!"

Sneha again passed glance to Rahul who cupped her hand and pressed it slowly gesturing her to continue "Anu meri rahul ke saath shadi par khush nahi thi mein uski feelings ko samajh sakti thi koyi bhi behan kyun chahe gi ke uske iklote bhai ki shaadi ek widwa se ho"

Arjun and Riya both stared at her when she disclosed the secret to them. Riya gulped the information and spoke "Apki ye Second marriage hai .."

Sneha nodded and continued "2 saal pehle mere husband ki death ek bahayanak hadse me hogayi thi. Mera unke siwa koyi sahara nahi tha lekin widwa hone ke bad bhaiya or bhabi ke saath rehne yahan aagayi. Bhabi ka mera yun unke saath rehna bilkul pasand nahi tha aye din jhagra rehta mene apna ap khud uthane ke liye job karna shuru kardiya or unhi dino mein meri mulakat Rahul se hui.."

Tears started brimming in her eyes and she was continuously blinking her eyes as if stopping them to fall down Rahul grabbed her shoulder gently and took her in light embrace she looked up at him as if gaining courage from him she then looked back to them "Rahul ne mera Bhut saath diya during job days he really was one of my good friend but phir mere job karne par bhabi ka behavior mere saath or bigar gaya or ek din unho ne mujhe ghar se nikal diya.. Bhaiya wo to kuch bole hi nahi..."

Tears flew down her eyes breaking all bonds "Me kahan jaati koyi relative nahi tha tab Rahul ne mujhe spot kiya or usi din humari Shaadi bhi hogayi.."

Riya was just overjoyed as she heard their Small but supportive Love story she couldn't help but to admire the couple in front of her she turned to see Arjun and could feel his gestures soften for the first time she could guess the emotion on his face. She blinked her eyes but couldn't take her gaze over him Arjun felt someone gaze at him and within a moment the soft gestures were replaced by the usual hard one's much to Riya's dislike. Riya rolled her Eyes in irritation he even didn't turned once to see Riya's face she knew he hate people who sympathize with him but she was not sympathizing she was just...Even she didn't knew what was that feeling...

She took her eyes off him and saw the house soon her eyes spotted a figure standing near Window. Sneha followed Riya's gaze and saw that she was staring at Akash.

She then looked at her and spoke "Wo Akash hai Anuradha ka sabse acha Dost"

She nodded at her and handed their further Interrogation to Arjun because she had a better person to Interrogate. She walked to Akash and stood at his back her eyes followed the direction in which he was staring and saw that it was nothing but a Beautiful Swing in the garden she then looked at him and thought

"Why Lovers always Suffer???" But what to do it was their Job's demand to be Emotionless and she cleared her throat to grab his attention and start her Interrogation.

Arjun and Riya both came out of the Building Riya was continuously sharing the Information she got from Akash.

Arjun was just gulping down or printing the information in his Mega Mind Computer they both were walking towards the SUV when Arjun spoke "Murder to Hua hai or family me se hi koyi involved hai"

Riya nodded and spoke confusedly "Par Sir Mr and Mrs Rahul to out of City the ye bat to humne Confirm bhi karli or Akash aesa kar nahi sakta bacha Anand jo abhi tak hath nahi aya..."

Arjun's head shot up as he heard her Complimenting no Supporting Akash "Aur Akash aesa kyun nahi karsakta." he raised his brow at her 

Riya glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and then looked away "Sir Akash Anu ka best friend zaroor tha but he also love her I could sense his love jab wo mujhse bat kar raha tha it was like he was holding himself his eyes were speaking volumes and Sir Akash ko aesa karna hota to wo bhut pehle kardeta but he love Anu he can't do such disgusting thing"

Arjun was nearly amazed at her such remarks and confidence she was pretty much sure about Akash and the more shocking thing was her Mature Talk.

She didn't noticed Arjun's silence and spoke up "And Sir most probable thing Silent lovers always Suffers and so Akash is suffering"

Unintentionally he kept on staring at her his arms crossed across his Chest and was watching as if she was any kind of wonder of World she felt somehow unknown as she was talking he knew girly immature Riya and she was a girl pretty much Philosophical he didn't loved the fact as she was admiring Rahul So shot her his usual Hard glare.

"Riya hum sirf statments ki buniyad par case nahi solve karsakte agar aesa hota to ETF kehlana ke koi faida nahi tha.Jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi itna to tumhare experience ne tumhe samjha hi diya hoga so is waqt hum kisi pe barosa nahi karsakte Phir chahe wo Mr and Mrs Rahul hon ya Akash or Anand Samjhe ya Samjhaun"

He gave her his famous Look and headed towards the SUV along with his indifference. Riya saw him walking and rolled her eyes she blew the strand of her hair and mumbled to herself "This time Acp Arjun Rawte i will prove to you that I am Right and Akash is Innocent..."

Arjun reached towards his SUV and got inside he waited for Riya to occupy the seat next to him but she was talking so much time he couldn't wait much so was about to open the door and get out of car when he saw her bending down on the window of the next seat he leaned back to his position and taunted her 

"Ab kiya kal betho gi gadi me Riya..."

She nodded with sarcastic smile "No" and then spoke "Ap jaiye Sir mujhe kuch kaam hai mein wo khatam karke Office pohanch jaon gi..

He was bewildered "Konsa kaam dekho Riya hum yahan sath ayen hai so we have to go back together agar case se Related kuch hai so we can discuss that when we reach Office"

Riya wasn't going to share why she is staying there so spoke up with Smirk "koi or kaam hai yahan sir or ap meri itni fiqar mat kijiye me sach mein pohanch jaon gi.." while talking this a genuine but teasing smirk was playing across her lips and a kind of naughty sparkle was twinkling in her eyes she didn't hesitated once while saying that and spoke up directly looking into his eyes.

Arjun eyes were shooting draggers at her he just flared up at her remark. His grip got tighter on the steering wheel he turned on the Engine and with the first maximum speed the car was vanished from Riya's Vision. She smiled at his angry form and thought "Ab to mein bhi apko achi tarah se jaan gayi hoon Sir" She very well knew that as she will talk about the fact he cares for her he will flare up and would leave the same thing happened.

Riya remained there and again contacted Akash and ask him to share the maximum true information with her if he wanted her to gain justice for Anu.

Akash co-operated with her in all means and she met different friends of anu and interrogate them In the same way she discovered that Anand was not having a kind of good relation with anu many clashes took place between them and the reason was Akash and Anu friendship. Akash also told her that his and sanjana relationship was also not going on good track.

SCROLL DOWN

Edited by Diya121 - 11 years ago
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Riya got very good information with her and with all that she headed to her Office but to her luck she even didn't get any Cab nor any Rickshaw as transport and had to walk to the office mean while she checked her Phone so that she can make a call to Shree but again her stars were not with her and battery was dead.

She cursed her luck and continued to walk. At some point she saw a car coming towards her no it was running on the road but as the driver was drunk and had no control on the car she saw it heading towards her she tried to move but a part of it hit her and made her fall on the middle of the Road. The drive was so reckless that even didn't bother to stop the car and look at her she screamed at the driver but the car moved on.

The concrete of the road hit her really hard and her body was rigidly rugged with the road there were  scratches on her arms forehead and hands her feet was sprained and also many scratches were on it her shirt was teared  from the arms side due to falling. She collected her things from the road the pain in the feet and arms was making her wince in each second she whined loudly looking at the sky "Gadi nahi mili rickshaw bhi nahi mila phone dead hai or mein road pe pari hun paon mein moch aagayi hai ab is se bura or kiya hosakta hai"

As she gathered her things she heard a loud voice of thunder and in a lash of second it started raining heavily "Wow Barish isi ki kami thi ab". Any other time she would have enjoyed the rain because she was crazy about rain but at the moment rain was the worse thing for her. She steadied herself when she felt a light falling on her face she looked to the side of the road and what she saw make her rooted to the spot.

She saw a big tempo approaching her driver didn't lower the speed as due to rain he didn't saw the figure standing on the middle of the road. Riya wanted to move but it was as she could never ever move her feet's were jammed and body numb. the intensity of light increased and so she put her arm to her face waiting for tempo to flew her but it never happened in spite of that in the thousand part of the second she felt herself being lifted and twirled she didn't understood what happened but heard a loud screeching sound of tempo passing by them.

She hugged him as she hugged her dear life her heart felt like it had stop beating for moment. It was really hard to overcome the fear the fear of getting crushed the fear of death yet she could feel a familiar touch within the embrace she was in there was concern care and yeah Love too. She felt herself a bit above the earth but couldn't react her eyes were tightly shut but still tears were managing to come out of them her body was nearly shivering due to the fear and Rain. It was raining cats and dogs and both bodies were completely drenched.

Riya's head was lying on his shoulder and her arms were around his neck hugging him tightly. His grip was also very tight around her waist, Eyes shut as if feeling the presence of the figure in his embrace.

Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage

Many moments passed but still it was like just a minute before. Riya felt her self being put down and now her feet's could feel the ground under them she slowly opened her eyes and picked her head from his shoulder. He felt her movement so he also picked his face from her shoulder and loosen his grip on her waist. She turned her face to see him and whom she saw was somehow a sure thing.

He was Arjun.

She saw his face but vision was blurring due to heavy curtain of rain between them. Their faces were really close she could still read the concern in those wet eyes. Riya soon realized her position and turned her face with that she moved back a bit to create a sensible distance between them but as she moved she felt his cold hands gripped her arms and dragged her back to same position. She was astonished and stared at him her whole body was completely dependent upon his hold as if he left her she will fall.

Again they were really close the anger took the place of concern in those eyes and he burst out at her

"Laparvahi ki bhi ek had tak had hoti hai Riya tumhe pata hai hum kitna pareshan hain shree, chotu, rathore, Aisha or mein tumhe andaza bhi hai ek to tum aese chali gayi tumhara phone band hai hum tumhe track nahi kar paa rahe or ab ye tumhe pata hai agar ek second me late hojata to wo tempo.."

He couldn't completed that sentence that thought just sent shivers down his spine but he had to put some sense in the head of this girl he stared directly in her eyes "Aesa kiya tha Riya jo tum humen ek bar contact bhi nahi kiya you know what mein sahi tha you are an irresponsible girl jab apni care nahi kar sakti to duniya ka kahyal khaak rakho gi do you have any answer of it.."

With that he left her but as her body was dependent on his hold she couldn't keep the balance and was to fall when he held her hand and steadied her. Riya was afraid and the lion was angry she just voice out the small "Sorry" from her mouth and looked down. The rain had nearly slow down he ran his fingers through his hair to calm himself and then looked at her he saw her shivering and her form was also not looking good her wet hairs and her Shirt was teared It was  an irresponsible act on his part he immediately took off his jacket and covered her with it. The jacket was too big for Riya two riya could easily be adjusted in it and that's why the jacket covered her properly.

He Sighed and asked her to follow him to SUV "Chalo". Riya nodded obediently but as she moved a bit her feet pained and she winced quite loudly "Aahh..."

Arjun immediately turned around and saw riya clutching her leg he bend down on his knees and checked her foot. He saw her foot was a bit swollen and there were scratches present on it. He looked up and saw riya staring at him he could feel her tremble when he touched her feet, her eyes were filled with tears also there was a bruise on her forehead. This seriously needs first aid he thought then got up from ground lifted riya in his arms and moved towards the SUV.

Riya was surprised as she saw him lifting her she then looked his face and saw a masked concern. She was indeed very lucky person on earth for having a savior like him around her always.

Chhod kar na tu kahin bhi door ab jaana
Tujhko kasam hai
Saath rehna jo bhi hai tu
Jhooth ya sach hai, ya bharam hai
Apna banaane ka jatan kar hi chuke ab to
Baiyan pakad kar aaj chal
Main du bata sabko

Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage

Present

Shimla

Her chain of thoughts was broken by Bibi's voice she must have waked up to offer her Morning Prayer. The day riya opened her eyes in this house the first person she saw was "Fatima Bibi". Bibi was not a old woman but a young beautiful Muslim girl she was called Bibi due to her nature. She got up from the window and walked to the next room as she removes the curtain she saw Bibi preparing to Pray.

She saw her standing on the Musalla and offering prayer. There was a kind of unknown Glow on her face as she was offering prayer Riya just stared at her and at her own accord walked towards her and sit beside the Musalla as Bibi completed her prayer she picked her hands for making Dua and after completing it turned to Riya cupped her face and slowly blew on her face. Riya couldn't help but just hugged her she hugged her back and slowly caressed her hair "Kiya hua Riya phir se Bura sapna dekha..."

Riya didn't answer her question but slowly left her and kept her head in her lap she was still caressing her hair.

Somehow a two people suffering from same circumstances understand each other well...

FEWWW...

ENJOY AND COMMENT

Precap

shree: Riya mein jitna jaldi ho sake aane ki khoshish karun ga tu please apna khayal rakhna..

she can hear shree panicking voice he was really worried for her 

"Shree please rathore sir or chotu ko kuch pata mat chalne dena i don't want them to get worried.."

Edited by Diya121 - 11 years ago
nakshatra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice..

arjun cares for riya...

update soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Superb update... the way u explained Riya's thoughts r amazing... whr s Arjun???? nd wat hppnd to Riya??? update soon

Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
jumbo_dumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey... 
Fantastic update..
I liked reading it..
The way u described Riya's inner thots was fab..
I wanna know what happened between them.. Y isnt arjun there wid her???
During the case loved the way handled all whether it was knowing Rahul's love story or akash's love for anu...
Thank God Arjun came n saved her when she was in front of that speeding truck..
Truly he is her saviour..
Update soon..
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww... so intense... naam bilkul sahi rakha hai!! Intense Love!!!