Ariya: Intense love part 9 pg 50 - Page 6

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Queen.Bee

u from kerala??

tattatin marayathu😳

No dear im not from kerala...😳
But knew this model and watched the movie So took her as a character in ss...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya121 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BDCTG

Excellent update...!!

At a moment...I felt that...'Uff, aaj to Riya ka kismaat hi kharab hai!'

but in the next moment, when she was in Arjun's arm...I felt...heaven!

Coming to Fatima bibi... Hmm, about her, I just want to thank u to describe a muslim charactr so nicely!

The morning prayer of a muslim...means Fazar Namaz... Beleive me, when I pray in that time...it is a heavenly feeling! All around u is so calm...and I feel at peace!
And, look...co incident is, I just offerd my evening Namaz... And then hav found the update!

Very intense update dear...continu soon!

My pleasure could understand your emotions very well...
Hope i can do justice with my this character...
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb ,awesum it was really intense
update soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so sorry for the late comment...!!
superb intense update...!!
riya's emotions and inner thoughts are portrayed very well...!!!
glad arjun came on time and saved her...!!! loved his care for her...!!
but what happened to riya?😲 why is she in shimla? and where is arjun?
continue soon...!!1 eagerly waiting for the next part...!!!
Diya121 thumbnail

"Friends By Incident"

"Intense lOve"

Bibi picked her head lightly and wiped tears from her face she hold her hands and spoke "Bhut mushkil hai Bibi bhulana har baar yaad ajata hai wo sab dar sa lagta hai us din ki yaad se..."
Bibi could understand her turmoil because she was the one who treated her at that time she cupped her face "Riya yadon se darne se kiya hoga samna karna to pare ga na ek pal me sab bhool jana aasan nahi ahista se dheere dheere yehi yaden apna wujood kho dengi par tumhe khud ko mazboot karna hoga aese haar kar to kuch nahi mile ga na..."

Riya nodded her head and closed her eyes tightly then opened them "Pyar ka raasta itna mushkil kyun hai bibi..." Bibi smiled at her innocent question a girl who had always managed herself to stand high in love was asking her why it is tough "Pyar ka raasta to is se bhi kahin ziyada mushkil hota hai Riya bhut Qurbaniyan mangta hai par jo log apni Mohabbat me zid pe aar jate hain unke samne ye rasta bhi kamzor par jata hai samjhi.."

Bibi always manages to give answer of her questions but there were question which even can't be answered by her she again lost in thoughts when Bibi called her "Chalo utho shabash tum nahalo or taiyyar hojao nahane se thakawat kaam hojaye gi..."

She stood up with her and both moved to her Room she was to enter in Washroom when Bibi handed her a dress she saw that and then bibi she understood her confusion "Tumhari saari dresses mene laundry me de di isiliye filhal ye pehen lo jab wo ajayen to change karlena..."

Riya felt akward she had become a big responsibility on Bibi she cupped her hands "Thanku so much Bibi ap itna kuch kar rahe ho..." She couldn't complete her sentence because Bibi silenced her "Apno ka Shukriya ada nahi karte jao taiyyar hojao..."

She entered into the washroom hot drops on her body were playing with her a moment soothing her tiredness and the next moment causing pain in her body as there was injuries she got refreshed and saw herself in Mirror. The bold and beautiful Riya was now turned weak just one day incident. She touched the bruises on her neck there were bruises on her arms and the burned marks on her shoulder the skin was badly affected but thanks to Bibi due to her Desi medicine they were recovering she saw her face and her hand flew to touch her forehead the marks on it were now recovered just the one on the side of face was remaining as she touched it the pictures of that day flashed in front of her eyes  she moved back and shut her eyes tightly. Those memories were painful more than painful cruel but the same time Bibi words echoed in her mind
 "Samna karo dheere dheere yehi yaden apna wujood kho dengi..."
She opened her eyes slowly and saw her form this time with full courage slowly the determination was taking the place of fear in her eyes and she silently vowed herself "Not to lose this time" She wore that dress and came outside.

It was a beautiful baby pink colour shalwar with white embroidery over it she had always seen bibi wearing these types of dresses along with long stole. She moved towards the kitchen area and saw her busy in kitchen. Bibi herself was wearing sky blue long shirt embroided with black and patiala with long stole covering her head and body. She didn't know why but this lady use to attract her and yeah "Bibi" was the right title for her she was calm lady always having soft gestures and sweet smile on her face she didn't know much about her life but still feel a sort of attraction towards her.

Bibi hold a cup of coffee in front of her and she came out of thoughts she took it from her "Chalo Riya batao kiya logi nashte mein Aloo ka parahta ya cornflakes ya toast jam ya kuch or ..." Riya was amused at her question and she was same her talkative version "Kuch bhi chale ga"

Bibi nodded and went to prepare breakfast they had there breakfast till her hair were dried Bibi took the Comb and asked her "Ajao Riya tumhare baal bana doon is dress pe fishtail braid bhut pyari lage gi.." Riya smiled and went to sit on the stool while Bibi comb her hair. She was lightly doing that job while Riya spoke up

"Pata hai Bibi kabhi kabhi i wish zindagi tohri si asaan hoti apne saath itne hadse na laati.." Bibi heard her words and replied in same tone "Riya agar zindagi aasaan hoti na tab bhi hum insan kehte ye itni asan kyun ke kaash tohri tough hoti to maza aata life jesi hai achi hai bas humen jeene ka tareeqa aana chahye isi tarah har hadsa bura nahi hota kuch hadse zindagi mein aese bhi hote hain jin ke hone ke baad hum jeene ki waja mil jaati hai ya kisi ki ahemiyat pata chal jati hai ya phir Koi dost mil jata hai..."

The sentence made Riya to drift back into memories she also found a friend in result of an un happened incident...

Past
Mumbai

He carried her to the SUV and gently put her on the passenger seat he then bend forward and tugged the seat belt. Riya could do nothing but to stare him and all his moves silently for the first time he didn't masked up his concern for her it was clearly visible Was he fade up from that thing??? "May be"  Riya thought. He occupied the seat next to her and drove to the near by hospital.

The car stopped near hospital she looked out and then turned to see him but he had already got out of the car so riya also put off her seat belt and opened her side door. As she was about to step out she saw him bending towards her again lifting her up, this time she tried to refuse him but it was as he read her mind and gestured her to keep silent his one gesture was enough to shut up her all excuses. He carried her to the hospital ignoring all the eyes staring at him, some with admiration and some with criticism but he maintained his "Who Cares" look. Riya had no time to think about that because all the time she was doing her favorite job and that was to "Stare Him".

Now they were in doctor's room the doctor bandaged her wounds on arms and forehead but as it came the time for checking out her foot riya backed off. Doctor asked her gently and then observed her foot making Riya wince each time she touches it. she said  she will spray pain relieving spray and then the present Orthopedist will twist it a bit but it won't pain and she will be Okay but she didn't seemed to be agreed on it. There was continuous fear on her face she looked at him and what she saw  blew her mind off.

She could see him Smirking enjoying her condition at her staring he shuggered his shoulders and raised his brow as if saying her "Now bear" and she pouted like child and turned her face from him. Doctor still was asking her and then turned to Arjun he gestured her and she nodded.'

Arjun slowly approached her and after reaching their bend down on his knees she stared at him from corner of her eyes What was he up to?? He put her hand on his shoulder and captured her foot lightly as if not want to hurt her. She was silent but still pleading him through her eyes as if not to do that but he softly blinked in reassurance that it will be easy.

He asked her to close her eyes and in one moment he twisted her foot riya's grip got tighter on his shoulder, her eyes were shut tightly he again twisted it and then she winced gripping his shoulder with all her strength "Bas please.."

He left her foot and now it was at much relief. Riya opened her eyes and saw him eyeing at her with concern itched on his face it would have been an intense eye lock if doctor wouldn't have coughed lightly to grab their attention.  Riya immediately took off her hand from his shoulder and he stood up. The doctor watched all the scene like an obedient audience and smiled at their understanding she moved forward and handed arjun paper on which some medicines were prescribed he took that and moved to buy them. It was then when doctor spoke to Riya "You don't need Doctor when you have a husband like him..."

Riya's eyes popped out and she immediately turned to see whether he heard that but to her luck he had left the place. He bought them medicines and now both were sitting on the bench in hospital garden at a quite disciplined distance there was silence prevailing which was broken by his voice
"Ye chotein kese lagi Riya??"

Ahh at last he asked or else what he said there would have been the last statement of that incident and again there would have been a label of carelessness on her head. She glanced at him was he calm enough that she should share that but there was no other option so she sighed

"Wo jab wapas aarahi thi tab rickshaw nahi mila or taxi bhi nahi mene shree ko call karna chaha but battery was dead isiliye pedal chalne ka socha abhi chali hi thi ke wo gadi ne hit kardiya driver was drunk or the car out of control I tried to move but in instant got hit and fall on the middle of the road.."

Arjun clenched his fists "Tumne gadi ka number note kiya tha??" the sternness was returning in his voice

She looked down "Nahi it was too late"

He glanced at her and nodded "Hmmm"

Riya saw him thinking something but her heart was restless she wanted to tell him why she stopped there alone the same riya who thought to give him shock by her discovery was dying to tell him the same thing knowing the fact she will be scolded.

She took off some documents from her bag and handed them to him. He saw them and confusedly looked at her while she started speaking looking down

"Ye Anu murder case ki kuch important gawahon ke statements hain or isme Akash,Sanajana Anand or Anu ke phone call records bhi hain mene location maloom karwayi to pata chala anand ka phone ki location bhi wahi ki hain jahan par Anu ki murder se pehle bas yehi sab ikhata karne ke liye me wahan ruki thi.."

He glanced at the documents and again the anger took a toll on him, he gritted his teeth "Kiya mein puch sakta hoon kiya zaroorat thi ye sab akele karne ki??"

She closed her eyes she was waiting for this "Sir I know I bedevil you a lot and I regret it too par Sir I just wanted to make it clear to you ke hum humesha dimag ki sun kar faisla nahi karsakte sometime our heart make out assumptions and that go right my heart said Akash is innocent but again you opposed it I thought to prove it to you that my instinct was right I know it was a childish act at my part and im sorry for that but just a thing my instinct can't be wrong always triggered my ego and..."

She breathed the words were not supporting her a lot so she simply thought to end it "I am Sorry Sir"

Arjun was startled at her mature and sincere confession though it was an stupid act that she did but still he was feeling proud at her she was really not a weak girl but strong one just a bit emotional he sighed

"Dekho Riya you don't always have to prove yourself and that too to me, har bar apni life ko khatre me daal ke apni qabiliyat ko sabit karne ki khoshish mat kiya karo Riya tum ek zimedar ETF officer ho and everyone know this thing even I believe it or jahan tak sawal arguments ka hai so I understand everyone has their opinions so tum sabke opinions ko sun na seekho life me aage na jane aese kitne pal ayen ge jahan both se log tumhare opinion ke opposite baat karen gey so abhi se itni dheeraj apne ander peda karlo ke kal ko unhe face kar sako..Riya hum zimedar ETF officers hain humen har point se sochna hota hai or sab pe shak karna hota hai we can't be emotional or yehi tumhe tumhare previous experiences ne sikhaya hai... Is It."

He turned to her and saw her nodding in assurity in agreement. His gestures were soft and so hers if it was just an advice it was the most memorable advice for her, She knew how much she had waited just for the single moment that he when he will appreciate her and her work she didn't know when tears of happiness brimmed in her eyes and she could only smile at them a beautiful genuine Riya type Dimpled smile.

He saw her smiling form and then stood up and handed his hand for her "Tumhe ghar drop kardun"
She was first confused and the next moment smiled and held his hand and stood up...

What was that a start of new Relation A new beginning but Riya knew one thing at that time she felt on ninth Sky the happiest person in the World

Present

"Riya...Riya..."
She heard soft voice calling her the images went blur she felt her body shrugging and then she was dragged back to Reality she saw bibi sitting near holding her shoulders and calling her.

Bibi was now holding her hand "tum theek ho Riya" she felt embarss"Han... han mein theek hun"
She saw Bibi sighing "kahan kho gayi thi kabse bol rahi thi mein Baal ban gaye hai par jawab hi nahi de rahi thi tum..."

Riya touched her hair and then saw Bibi "kuch nahi bibi bas kuch soch rahi thi wese balon ke liye Thanku..."
Bibi smiled at her "Baap re aesi gehri soch wese sochna acha hota par itnaaa sochna theek nahi hota..." She winked at her that made Riya smile Bibi touched her  face "Hansti raha karo achi lagti ho wese mein tohri dair me jungle ki taraf jaane wali hoon lakriyan(Woods) ikhatte karne chalo gi"

Riya was stunned for moment for getting woods in jungle "Jungle mein wahan to jungli janwar hote hain..." Bibi chukled at her "Nahi yahan ke jungle mein nahi hote yahan sirf kuch parinde or chote janwar hai...wese Janwaro se darna nahi chahye kyun ke janwar humen darawne lagte hain or hum janwaron ko..."

Riya gestured her of understanding and bibi appreciated herself by tapping her own shoulder "Chalo me meera ko bula leti hoon tab tak tum ready hojao phir tohri dair me niklen gey"

She nodded and entered in her Room Bibi house was beautiful house every thing here was well furnished and well decorated One will not help to appreciate though it was in Valley beautiful green valley no shopping malls near and far from City yet was beautiful and peaceful.

What if he had been here with her

Kaha Bhi Na Maine Nahi Jeena Maine Tu Jo Na Mila
Tuje Bhoole Se Bhi Bola Na Main Chaahoon Fasla
Bas Fasla Rahe Ban Ke Kasak Jo Kahe Wo Aur Chahat Ye Jawan
Teri Meri Mitt Jaani Hai Dooriyan
Hatt Jaani Hai Dooriyan
Fanaa Ho Sab Dooriyan...

Precap: Still the same..

Wokay..
This was for today ...
A big tight wala hug for the one who appreciated and commented really love🤗 you guyzz
And this will be continued so basically it is story containning many intense love stories in it...
So comment and hit "LIke"

Edited by Diya121 - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice... btw what happned to arjun??? is he no more?? what happen to riya?? jaldi update karo!!!
Diya121 thumbnail
Note 
Please who didn't got proper link forgive me cuz my computer is not working well..
Plzz manage...
Now
understand that the story is travelling between past and present of riya and arjun's life like layers by layers in past life one will come to know real fact in two three parts...So till suspense😃

And enjoy forgive spelling mistakes...
Leave your views 
Your Diya
😳
Edited by Diya121 - 11 years ago
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ye riya ko kya hua hai????
and you said that bibi is somehow connected to arjun... how???
soo many q's...
nice update
update soon...
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WAT happened between ariya
update soon
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat happend to Arjun?????????