TOI :I am not dating Karan Kundra: Somya Seth

Posted: 11 years ago
I am not dating Karan Kundra: Somya Seth
I am not dating Karan Kundra: Somya Seth
Somya Seth

Life is all about taking risks for television actress somya seth.

"After 'Navya', when I was offered 'The Serial', I was quite sceptical about accepting the offer, mainly because it is not entirely a fictional show and had a lot of reality of the actors' lives," says Somya, adding, "I was scared about what my family and friends in Varanasi would think about me, seeing my personal life on TV. Varanasi is still not a city where people are so open minded. Of course, the show is scripted to an extent, but who is going to explain that to everyone? But I am glad that my dad supported me and asked me to say yes to such a show. He was okay with my personal life going on air because he trusted me. He was like, 'Somya, you don't need to give your character certificate to anyone'. I am so happy that I am a part of a show which was refused by so many actors."

But accepting such a show did come with its share of controversies. Somya is now being linked to top actor Karan Kundra. "No, I am not dating Karan. Yeh sab mere writer Vikas Gupta ke deeemag ki upaj hai. And why would I date Karan Kundra...uski life mein toh already itni saari ladkiyan hain! To be honest, I don't want to get into a relationship just now," she says. Ask her why not and pat comes a reply, "Simply because I'm not ready for a heartbreak. I don't want my first relationship to go wrong and then, baad mein main us ladkey ko galiyan ya baddua doon. I am too scared of all this and I have seen my friends go crazy once they fall in love. Shuruaat mein toh sab theek rehta hai baad mein pata nahi achanak sab pagal ho jaate hain. I will fall in love with the guy I will get married too, who will be my parents' choice and not mine. I have given this responsibility to my parents to look for a suitable groom for their daughter."

The TV actress is focussing on her career just now and says she feels she's God's special child". "Seriously, God has been extra kind to me. Ek serial khatam hota nahi, doosra offer aa jata hai.After Navya ended, I thought I will sleep for 14-16 hours. Magar aisa nahi ho saka. I got The Serial and soon after that I got Khoobsurat," she says, adding, "In fact, I had initially refused Khoobsurat as I didn't like the script, but to my surprise, the production house actually changed the script for me. I was like 'Hey bhagwan!"'

Tfs:-)Kundra uski life mein toh already kitni saari ladkiyan hai wat does she mean πŸ˜‰ another link up article grow up man karan used to call her like bacha in reality:-P
God how many more articles will there be on this? πŸ˜†

TFS
Karan ki life mein already itni saari ladkiyan hai sahi toh kaha..he already has 3 sisters other than his motherπŸ˜†

btw isn't she dating Shaheer?πŸ˜•

p.s. she's poor at words ya..i thought she could talk better?πŸ€”
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Karan ki life mein already itni saari ladkiyan hai sahi toh kaha..he already has 3 sisters other than his motherπŸ˜†

btw isn't she dating Shaheer?πŸ˜•

p.s. she's poor at words ya..i thought she could talk better?πŸ€”

</font>
🀣 🀣 🀣 fr first 3 lines
Uski life main bahut sari ladkiyaan hai ...lol
Phir se??????? Jab koi link up hua hi nhi then y is she clarifying again n again???? 'karan ki lyf me already bahut saari ladkiyan hai'...that was too lame...karan k dost hai ya dushman...sab bechaare ko 'casanova' banane me tule hue hai...:D
Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

Phir se??????? Jab koi link up hua hi nhi then y is she clarifying again n again???? 'karan ki lyf me already bahut saari ladkiyan hai'...that was too lame...karan k dost hai ya dushman...sab bechaare ko 'casanova' banane me tule hue hai...:D
isse pata chalta hai nobody can handle him but KritikaπŸ˜‰
Who is asking her this question yaar ?  πŸ˜†   I guess this is second article 
Who the hell asking her opinion about future husband ???
Aha n her all answer like mystery
First she said she want show herself , so she is tomboy type in the serial n now in last line she replied she want to marry boy who choose her parents !
Plz miss little chick clarify first that who you are !
Hahahaha Karan ki life me indeed Bahot sari girls he ! So Wht ! R u jelous he dejected you πŸ˜‰
Ab aor kitne articles baki he !!!!