-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai😛

And am terribly late
Choory bu t Kya karun...Baarat se wapas aatey aatey time lag gaya tha😛
Kailash is SO SO Far away...Had to come back and change clothes na😛
What you didnt know...I was invited na...Saari Srushti was invited😛🤣

Ok Ok no more bak bak..we start with the episode where Ganeshji is playing Twenty Questions with Vishnuji...Who are you  what are you?? Arrey itni toh inki biwi bhi nahi pucchti😆

So episode starts with Ganesh questioning Narayan...Narayan is in his 'mein kaun hoon' mode and refuses to acknowledge Ganesh and their relation..he tells him to leave and let him fight in peace!!

Ganesh goes to the three sisters of Laxmiji who are lamenting that their pooja of years has not fructified...(They welcome Ganesh as PRatham Pujya Ganaesh !!! Hain PRatham Pujya seems to be like a prefix degree,...Like Doctor Nathalal??)

Ganesh hammers some sense in  the teen deviyan t elling them because of them not only Vishnu-Laxmi have separated but also his own mother and father are going through "Lambi Judai" (No the song is not playing in the background...Dont you know? that movie was not released THEN!😛)

The teen deviyan realize their mishtike and come to the battlefield and release Vishnu from their promise...Vishnuji recollects everything and is all happy shappy to see his best buddya aka Mahadev...and gives Mahadev another name (Vishnuji should be named the buaji of Mahadev...he is always giving names to him!!😆)...He calls the Avatar...Vrishabh Avatar ...(Three guesses why?😛 No?? you couldnt guess? it was BECAUSE MAHADEV was in Vrishabh Swaroop at that point of time😛🤣 *Ducks from chappals*)

Ganesh asks Vishnu where is his chakra...Poor Vishnuji is all zapped at this question...and looks blankly as he remembers that he has left it in PAtallok...Mahadev says that let it be there (HE probably didnt want to risk another merry go round, if Vishnuji again gets into some Vardaan while going in Paatal!) so he gifts Vishnuji a new Chakra😛 *taaliyaan..but gift wrap nahi kiya isliye no seetiyan*

Ganesh scurries ahead and gives the good news to PArvati that he has brought Mahadev back (I personally think that Ganesh went ahead to announce because he knew that the moment Mahadev will enter, Parvati will have eyes only for him and poor Golu Ganesh will be all forgotten..so let me steal the lime light while I can😛)

Vishnu and Mahadev are back to their respective homes  and receive a jadu ki jhappi from their respective wives...both crying and saying sorry worry😛
And now Mahadev asks Ganesh what does he wants since he is the one who is responsible for bringing him back...So Ganesh says PunarVivah! (Ooo Ganeshji...Life OK pe Zee Tv show ko promote kar rahe ho😲...Channel wale aapki story line ki waat laga denge!!)

(On a side note did someone see Nandi's expression when Ganeshji said "Vivaah ayojit kiya jaye" Nandi was so super excited..he probably thought Ganesh has found someone for him😛)

Then Ganesh Clarifies...Mom Dad ka Punarvivaah...(And Mahadevji ke mann mein laddoo phoota!! he so readily agrees!!😆 )
Everybody is happy with the suggestion...and So the preparations start...Both the sons, Nandi and all the ganas start preparing food and decorating Mahadev...all the Saptarishi are also there... The baarat which is to come from Mansarovar to Kailash gets ready...Nandi again takes on his original form and Mahadev rides on it...Ganesh and Kartikeya have come to Mahadev and Ashok sundari who has rushed on site has gone to Parvati!!

Mahadev trying to flirt with Parvati on long distance on who will see whom with divyshakti...both resolve to see each other in mandap (haan itney saalo se toh dekh rahey hai...ab divyashakti ka istamaal kyun kare😛 )

Ashok Sundari again does the Aarti as Mahadev enters Kailash!!! And Mahadev enters Kailash...Parvatiji enters the Mandap (Waise why was Mahadev staring at Parvati with Tirchhi nazar???)

Mahadev and parvati flirting through telepathy when Ganesh interrupts their thoughts (Ab ye toh laga rahega na..with children you cannot have complete privacy  na!)

AshokSundari comes with a big smile and a BIG Garland!..Parvati puts it on Shijvji...they sit in front of the holy pyre (BG Song Swayam hi Rachna, Swayam Rachayita
Sansaar ke Gauri Shivaya hai...playing as they do all the rituals)

In the end the happy remarried couple comes out and Ganeshji showers them with flowers and shouts "Har Har Mahadev" (This one was really a VERY good scene...you will feel goosebumps and as if you are right there and want to hail back "Har Har Mahadev!!!")

Vivah..err I mean Punar Vivah Sampann!!!

PRecap :Seems like PArvatiji wants some long moments of privacty *Ahem* and hence Mahadev is thinking of a Second Honeymoon Destination😛

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was superb epi from start to end. This Maha Shivratri maha epi was equally grand and superb. Thanks to the DKDM team for giving us such wonderful moments in the show. 
priyankabhat09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Shrusti for a wonderful  written update, have not watched the episode yet,  (since  not updated in star player yet).
Har Har Mahadev , Happy shivrathri 

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow u attended punar vivah, tabi sochu srushti gai to gai kaha. And superb and hilarious wu as usual. Maja aa gaya. P.s. There were 5 deviyan not three.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shrushti - your comments made me laugh😆. i loved this line

it was BECAUSE MAHADEV was in Vrishabh Swaroop at that point of time😛🤣 *Ducks from chappals*)🤣🤣🤣🤣

thank you for the written update👏😳.
Edited by rajshrip - 11 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. excellent episode I give A+. Every thing done so beautiful. Parvati and Mahadev looked fabulous. Parvati as we all know looks pretty as a picture. I loved the telepathy communication, it was done so well.
Edited by shivamala - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
The tarana which was played when shiv meets parvati the first time after he returns, sounded very familiar though i suppose it was played first time here. I think its raag vrindabani sarang , can anyone confirm?
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was a beautiful episode. Totally had tears in my eyes. I hope the ratings will soar.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No Nahush in last night's episode?  Wouldn't he & his parents have been guests here as well?  Or are we to assume that Asokasundari wasn't married as yet.

Also, there were 5 sisters, weren't they?  And I noticed that one of them was played by the same actress who played Asokasundari
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Always a pleasure to read your updates Srushti.

Saari Srushti was invited😛🤣

Was dress code Saari 😉