Posted: 11 years ago

Discussion of the Week

Welcome guys to this week's discussion thread.

This week's discussion will be on the impact fresher of the year will have on Rachana and Gunjan's relationship.

You guys can discuss this from an angle if Rachana wins, Gunjan wins or someone else wins.

Please try and stick to the impact on the relationship between them and focus on both of them, not just one character.

Remember to respect everyone's opinion and enjoy!

-Star
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
If gunjan wins Rachna will be upset with herself and when gunjan gets praises and wah wahi from the family rachna will be shattered . Gunjan really does not care about winning. Their relation will be the same or slightly worsen.
If rachna wins because of gunjan s sacrifice then not only their relation suffers but also their personality. I dont want gunjan to be another carbon copy of shail . While rachna would be the biggest 'loser'

The best would be if both me them lose and chaya takes the trophy!!
I would also have none of them win but for different reasons.
I am worried that Rachana will develop a superiority complex if she wins. 
If Gunjan wins Rachana's jealousy will keep increasing.
Therefore I'd prefer if someone else e.g Chaya won.

-Star
Originally posted by starasdf

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I would also have none of them win but for different reasons.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I am worried that Rachana will develop asuperiority complex if she wins.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If Gunjan wins Rachana's jealousy will keep increasing.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Therefore I'd prefer if someone else e.g Chaya won.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">-Star</font>
am I the only one who feels Rachna is not jealous of Gunjan and wants to win to become the best and not just better than gunjan. 😕
Originally posted by vibz88

am I the only one who feels Rachna is not jealous of Gunjan and wants to win to become the best and not just better than gunjan. 😕

there're times when I feel that way too...but then again there're times when Rachna's actions speak otherwise...so confusing 
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago

I do agree that she wants to become the best, but she has said stuff like "Hum Gunjan ko dikha denge." She wants to beat Gunjan, it is not a healthy competition from her side between them.
Yesterday she said sub ko gunjan ko and even vihaan. Gunjan telling her not to run makes her feel that she is being protected from the disappointment after . I guess that s the reason it is gunjan ko dikha denge.

Yesterday she said sub ko gunjan ko and even vihaan. Gunjan telling her not to run makes her feel that she is being protected from the disappointment after . I guess that s the reason it is gunjan ko dikha denge.

Yea, maybe, I didn't see all of today's episode so didn't catch that. Her anger seems to be channelled towards Gunjan. And tomorrow, looking at the precap, the only other thing I saw of the episode. This anger towards her will increase cause of Charu.

Maybe right now it might be partly to prove to Gunjan and partly to prove herself but I think soon enough due to Charu and Vihaan it will be only about beating Gunjan. Their relationship is going to fall apart after this.🤢
Originally posted by starasdf

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yea, maybe, I didn't see all of today's episode so didn't catch that. Her anger seems to bechannelledtowards Gunjan. And tomorrow, looking at the precap, the only other thing I saw of the episode. This anger towards her will increase cause of Charu.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Maybe right now it might be partly to prove to Gunjan and partly to prove herself but I think soon enough due to Charu and Vihaan it will be only about beating Gunjan. Their relationship is going to fall apart after this.🤢</font>
I dint see the precap dint air here last night. 😔. Charu will try her best playing on Rachna s insecurities but after yesterday s deal between the sisters I doubt the 'war' will be full fledged as Rachna will have to keep it bottled in. Its almost a month they are building this track and hopefully the climax does not disappoint.
From the promo..it's clearly seen that Gunjan is happy when Rachna won the race...she wasn't jealous or anything like that...but I think had it been Gunjan who won the hurdle race...Rachna wouldn't have been happy even if she made it to the next level...

For Gunjan, this competition is not important...the only reason she's still in it now is so that Rachna puts her best efforts in the game...but from the written updates for this week...looks like she's getting fed up with the misunderstandings that Rachna is having about her...Rachna on the other hand obviously wants to win FOTY to prove to everyone and herself and at the same time, she wants to compete with Gunjan to show that she's better than Gunjan...

From the promo, we know both will make it to the mental challenge and I won't be surprised if they aced that as well and go to the Dance challenge...I just hope CV's don't drag these 2 challenges...though I think the competition will end before the HOLI sequence (hopefully)...

Mental challenge is going to be a treasure hunt (TH)...I supposed they'll be divided into groups...I wonder if they'll be in the same group or different groups? and if Chaya will be in one of their groups or have her own group as well? IF the both of them (G&R) are in the same group, they'll need to work together is solving the treasure hunt...With the rift that's happening now...I'd like to see how that happens but of course we don't know how it'll be...whether they'll be in the same group or not...Will they put aside their misunderstandings and work together to solve the TH? Will some of their misunderstandings be resolved? and after the TH...how will they be? 

As for the dance competition, can't say much yet...all I can say is that Rachna will have a tough competition with Gunjan in this round...and somehow I believe that Gunjan will not purposely accidentally trip or something just so that Rachna wins...this is based on the interview by Roopal and Rachna during the shoot for the hurdle race...Roopal had said something along the lines Gunjan will not sacrifice anything...If Rachna wins it'll be all on her own efforts...

Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago