Chat Clubs

~ The Devilish Angels's Chat Club#4(IO)~ - Page 3

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
QUOTE=payal_k]
This content was originally posted by: neha-rockss

lol Aichuu...who says only boys have emotions and they get hurt??πŸ˜† I am proud of my choice but future was simply not possible with us ...hence better to make paths away with good feelings
But yes Love is a beautifull feeling if the person is good enough and its going to last..
...lol masti , leg pulling and all is fine but this becomes diffrent maybe yu will learn it with timeπŸ˜†
its completely diffrent from how yu are with other guy friends πŸ˜›
Offcourse I love myself or how will I love others??? but I do love many ppl including Viraf  ☺️
Gosh yu play GAMES ON ME 😑 sharam nahi aati tumhe haan πŸ₯±

u love many ppl ..usme se i m one na😳[/QUOTE]

Offcourse yu are baby πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail

Cinema more organised now, says Sridevi

Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 7:20:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments Cinema more organised now, says Sridevi

Sridevi, the reigning queen of the 1980s and 1990s who made a comeback with "English Vinglish" after 15 years, finds filmdom a lot more organised now.

Sridevi

Sridevi Kapoor, the reigning queen of the 1980s and 1990s who made a comeback with "English Vinglish" after 15 years, finds filmdom a lot more organised now.

"Cinema has changed for good. Every department has people and it has become well organised," said Sridevi, who is married to producer Boney Kapoor.

The 49-year-old has been part of blockbuster movies like "Chaalbaaz" and "Mr. India". She bid adieu to grease paint after the 1997 hit "Judaai".

She feels that the interaction between celebrities and media has also grown.

"Earlier, it was totally different because there were only a few magazines and you would just talk about the films if at all you were working in any at that time. The promotions have also become so lavish now," she said.

The actress is still in the process of reading scripts.

Sridevi says her daughters Jhanvi and Khushi show a lot of interest in her career.

"They discuss about my films, but they don't discuss their careers in films. My elder daughter's (Jhanvi's) exams are going on and at the moment she is only studying. I don't want to distract her or put something in her mind," she said.

theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: neha-rockss

Oyye Neha ...thought of some good name for CC ??πŸ˜†

bdw just 3 pages and 87 views 😲 who on this useless place is stalking our khataara CC 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣🀣 🀣🀣 🀣

how bout avengers? 😳 People are so velhe, they are stalking US? :OO Aadhe time our talks doesn't make sense even 🀣
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 i m antique? reallly

neha my instinct was right there has been a deadth of an elder in the family arghh i hate my insitincts
Arteclectic thumbnail
avenger?S really i will be the iron man 🀣 🀣 i m more like him
theloupgaroux thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aichuu

avenger?S really i will be the iron man 🀣 🀣 i m more like him

good idea, maine yeh toh socha hi nahi tha 🀣 🀣 abhi abhi dkehi thi, so it is inspired by that 🀣 you've suggestions aichuu?
Arteclectic thumbnail
for u? 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 u are lyke hmmm that lady wats her name ... v.deceptive 🀣 🀣

neha is hulk she has a calm attitude but when she bombered with something she turns into hulk 🀣 🀣
theloupgaroux thumbnail

for u? 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 u are lyke hmmm that lady wats her name ... v.deceptive 🀣 🀣

neha is hulk she has a calm attitude but when she bombered with something she turns into hulk 🀣 🀣

Waise maine CC ke naam ka suggestion maanga tha πŸ˜† Aur main deceptive kaise hoon? πŸ€”
Arteclectic thumbnail
🀣 🀣 the way u speak makes others belive u r telling the truth but sometimes its a lie dnt defend i can sense lie 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
theloupgaroux thumbnail

🀣 🀣 the way u speak makes others belive u r telling the truth but sometimes its a lie dnt defend i can sense lie 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

really? i never realised myself. that's a new thing somebody told me bout me. πŸ˜†