Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Critics Corner/Frustration Thread!

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Critics Corner /Frustration Thread

There are a few members who want to express dissatisfaction over the show pace  or find some characters/actors not at par. Its their opinion and we cannot stop them from voicing out. It would be unfair to those members freedom of expression just because other fans think that is bashing and report. πŸ€” All sorts of opinions is  welcome and the minority should have a voice too. So any dissatisfaction with the show /actors can be posted in this thread and members can vent away . πŸ˜ƒ

Please discuss your frustration with the story line/characters/actors enacting their roles etc. in this topic. Rules of the section and IF COC are effective at all times. That means no bashing, swearing, instigating , fighting or the use of inappropriate language. 

Please limit your venting to this thread. Any topics found discussing one's frustration will be
 locked and redirected here.

Credit: -Deepzz-

Regards,
Yrkkh DT.

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm very Angry and Frustated with Karan bhaiya's Bashers. May God give these Bashers Worst Punishment and Seal their Mouth. See, Bhaiya's ranking got up so Some members made MIDs and Started bashing Karan bhaiya and Hina di too. I'm frustated with these members, can Some one Please BAN Them for Lifetime and Check who is real culprit behind MIDs. ? Please. I request Resham di and Stuti. Pls. Pls BAN Them. I reported two Topics, rest topics are in Page 2 or else! Pls BAN these MID Newbies. Very dissapointed with Forum atmosphere. I always try to bring positivity by making posts here but everytime my Heart Cries watching these Bash posts. Why people Jealous so much? Cant they have other things to do? Well, the one who are succesful ,they only get jealousd by others. I'm very happy for both Karan bhaiya and Hina di. Others do continue their bad works, God is with us. He will punish you soon worstly. These bashers will regret soon. Sorry for being emotional here. Regards to Good Members.:)
-Stutz- thumbnail
^This thread is meant to criticize about the show and/or characters, not the forum.
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Stutz-

^This thread is meant to criticize about the show and/or characters, not the forum.

^i know stuti ,but this thread can be used as Frustation Thread too! So I just Critisized the Members here and Not forum or DTs. You guys doing Great job dear, no complaints regarding DTs work.:) but I'm realy sad regarding Negativity in the forum.:(
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

^i know stuti ,but this thread can be used as Frustation Thread too! So I just Critisized the Members here and Not forum or DTs. You guys doing Great job dear, no complaints regarding DTs work.:) but I'm realy sad regarding Negativity in the forum.:(

I understand your frustration Dev, but this post is not meant for such a post. I know you weren't commenting on the DT not the forum. But this post is meant for people who want to talk about the characters/the show - criticize it/point out something which they are scared to do on the open forum! Lets not digress from the aim of this topic.

@Bold: You can't criticize any member here, including the bashers. This post is to criticize the show :)

*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Stutz-

I understand your frustration Dev, but this post is not meant for such a post. I know you weren't commenting on the DT not the forum. But this post is meant for people who want to talk about the characters/the show - criticize it/point out something which they are scared to do on the open forum! Lets not digress from the aim of this topic.

@Bold: You can't criticize any member here, including the bashers. This post is to criticize the show :)

thanks for understanding everything Clearly. I'm happy that atleast Forum DTs are with Us . :)
oh okie, from on, I will PM my Frustation to you thenπŸ˜†, you have to handle me thenπŸ˜† Stuti. Best Regards to you.πŸ˜ƒ
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
great thread stutz πŸ€— lately I had some points i wanted to share but i didn't want to open a topic anyways coming back to the purpose of the thread i feel the story has been running around in circles now and gradually as a viewer i am loosing interest initially after the leap the story was interesting then gradually building the bond between duggu and natik then slowly with akshara now that the bond has developed with his parents, at the start of the track young parents not getting enough time to spend together was good as its reality and different of opinions after that it got too repetitive i am frustrated with both natik and akshara's characters, how did natik's character develop in the last 7 yrs of there marriage beside that he isn't stubborn anymore and a great husband beside that hes the same he gets angry on small matters if akshara cant spend time with him he will get upset has he ever tried to look at it from her point of view and akshara's frustrating these days i understand she has the responsibility of office household work plus duggu but when someone offers to share her burden in the house she deny s why she should let g3, bm do a bit work they all should share the responsibility's and not let it burden upon one then when they do get a bit tym to spend together like the car drive to the meeting either ones upset and other isn't they should understand that spending days together isnt everything even small things like drive back home without kid, family is something they could cherish, coming to the m they are beating around the bush first the bus issue that was something good after that the park track dadi's new friend i liked vish concern he was right glad they talked through it after that nothing, now rj and g3 learning english these two woman have the most free tym ever its a good gesture but it didnt go down to well with me where is shaurya anshu bring them back the story line now days is to poor and the magic of yrkkh is missing i hope cv buckle up and show something good as a viewer first tym in 4 yrs i am loosing intrest and want to skip epi 

phew that was my rant very long one thanks for this thread 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mazzysarunholic

great thread stutz πŸ€— lately I had some points i wanted to share but i didn't want to open a topic anyways coming back to the purpose of the thread i feel the story has been running around in circles now and gradually as a viewer i am loosing interest initially after the leap the story was interesting then gradually building the bond between duggu and natik then slowly with akshara now that the bond has developed with his parents, at the start of the track young parents not getting enough time to spend together was good as its reality and different of opinions after that it got too repetitive i am frustrated with both natik and akshara's characters, how did natik's character develop in the last 7 yrs of there marriage beside that he isn't stubborn anymore and a great husband beside that hes the same he gets angry on small matters if akshara cant spend time with him he will get upset has he ever tried to look at it from her point of view and akshara's frustrating these days i understand she has the responsibility of office household work plus duggu but when someone offers to share her burden in the house she deny s why she should let g3, bm do a bit work they all should share the responsibility's and not let it burden upon one then when they do get a bit tym to spend together like the car drive to the meeting either ones upset and other isn't they should understand that spending days together isnt everything even small things like drive back home without kid, family is something they could cherish, coming to the m they are beating around the bush first the bus issue that was something good after that the park track dadi's new friend i liked vish concern he was right glad they talked through it after that nothing, now rj and g3 learning english these two woman have the most free tym ever its a good gesture but it didnt go down to well with me where is shaurya anshu bring them back the story line now days is to poor and the magic of yrkkh is missing i hope cv buckle up and show something good as a viewer first tym in 4 yrs i am loosing intrest and want to skip epi 

phew that was my rant very long one thanks for this thread 

@bold i agree they shud show things like this but then when does one ever think of other person POV ? even we ourself 1st think abt we being right its in calm mind one thinks of other POV which Naitik or Akshara arent getting more important if Naksh did as u mentioned toh track hi kya hota πŸ˜• its basically a show without any negativity so how can they get trp hence it has to be this way πŸ˜† and i hvnt lost intrest though nor me galofying cv's loads coz dream toh dream or for making popat we gett Naksh scenes hence that more than enough 😳😳
*Dev.* thumbnail
@mazzy di, Anshu aka Aman sharma is busy with his studies hence he's not in scenes. Shaurya i dnt knw. I agree, both Naitik and Akshara character shud becum more mature.
_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

@mazzy di, Anshu aka Aman sharma is busy with his studies hence he's not in scenes. Shaurya i dnt knw. I agree, both Naitik and Akshara character shud becum more mature.

Shaurya aka ather was out of mumbai for his film shoot..so he wasnt availableπŸ˜ƒ