IMP: FINAL Warning. Everyone, READ!

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Forumwaasis! I am back with my infamous reminder thread. Everyone is kindly requested to read the entire content and abide by it hence forth! 

1. Topics Related to Critical Analysis/Character Analysis:
Healthy discussions and good debates have alwaysa been encouraged on India-forums.com! Every member has the freedom of speech and the right to express their opinion as long as it does not account to any sort of bashing!  Opinions are opinions and no one can take that right away from members. They are free to discuss what they want as long as the content abides by IF COC. The forum members are requested not to take such posts to heart. You are more than welcome to defend your favorite by expressing your opinion, BUT please refrain from labeling others who have different point of view as BASHERS! That is too grave of a word! Neither is Naitik your brother nor Akshara your sister, its a show - they are imperfect characters, don't let criticism get to your heart guys!

We respect everyone's freedom of speech and since many of the members feel that their rights are being hindered, the DT has decided to come up with a Frustration thread. All the complaints/critical reviews about the show are to be posted there. And members participating in discussions in that thread are not to be looked down upon/termed bashers/sidelined/ignored.

Link to the Frustration Post:
Critics Corner/Frustration Thread!

2. Propping up of Old Issues.
What happened years ago is nowhere related to the present. Old members/Silent members/Newbies are welcomed anytime on the forum. However, these days I see many newbies coming and blaming other members for various reasons, which will NOT be tolerated. Bury the hatchet and start afresh. Please refrain from pointing fingers at anyone regarding any past matter.

3. Threads on Development Team Working.
If your post was closed due to some reason that you did not agree with,  then please PM either me (-Stutz-) or *Resham*. Do not open a new thread demanding reason and/ or engage in some sort of argument. We will always reply. Please be patient and give us 24-28 hours to reply. Every thread is closed/trashed for a reason and you have the right to ask the reason but please refrain from opening a post on the DT every now and then. Henceforth, such threads would be closed directly and a PM warning would be sent.

4. Stop Moral Policing.
The Do's and The Don't(s) are to be decided by the DT. Members are smart and mature enough. They know how far they can stretch their criticism. If they don't, then the DT is there to remind them. Please DO NOT tell members what to do! No one likes to be told what they have to do. If we see any person moral policing on the forum again, we will take action.  At the same time, if you come across something that breaches the rules, simply REPORT it! 

5. Utilizing the "Report" Feature.
We DT members do take a look at what is happening in the forum, however sometimes we might miss some posts/overlook some. If you do not like a certain comment, please REPORT it to us! If you've PMed us earlier, you may know that we always reply! If you expect action to be taken without you reporting it to us, then I'm afraid to say but that wouldn't be possible every time. So please Report the threads to us.

Regards,
Yrkkh DT
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago