Thendral

Thendral Update: 11/3/13

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks bhagi for the update...
if prabha starts thinking without any navigator, he shud do better...he was pretty natural with deepa, for once understanding her emotions and feeling happy too...but this GD, oh my, she is worse than all gw's put together...am sort of glad she is putting down shyamala and hope this will make shyamala find a way to outwit her...for all of GD's luck now, that company may actually make some profit and get her a good name (wonder how though...)and she is going to get on shyamala's nerves again..
TT seeing the child and feeling bad was a little sad...like TA said they never planned, it happened only to mishappen...wonder why like gisel asked?

deepa's parents having diff opinions but each wanting the best for deepa...wonder what now...
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for upate

TT part was good.

Stock business just suchi's ideas, no doubt loss da.

I think when they invest low amount they will get profit and invest more and get into loss.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

TA's talk made sense today.

Shyamala poruthadhu porum pongi ezhu ma. ðŸ˜› lolz... she should really put an end to Suchi's attagasam. It is so pathetic of TA to let one employee be so dominating in a meeting not allowing others to share their ideas. Shyamala idea kodukkum bodhu she will interfere and snub her aam but madam pesum bodhu she should not interfere. Shyamala should soon find a way to smartly tackle Suchi! She is not in dire need of money. Anand is not forcing her to go to job. So she need not put up with Suchi's non-sense. Adichu dhool kalapittu poikitte irukanum. VR as usual rocked!
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bhaghi ka!

Originally posted by: jinju

Shyamala poruthadhu porum pongi ezhu ma. ðŸ˜› lolz... she should really put an end to Suchi's attagasam. It is so pathetic of TA to let one employee be so dominating in a meeting not allowing others to share their ideas. Shyamala idea kodukkum bodhu she will interfere and snub her aam but madam pesum bodhu she should not interfere. Shyamala should soon find a way to smartly tackle Suchi! She is not in dire need of money. Anand is not forcing her to go to job. So she need not put up with Suchi's non-sense. Adichu dhool kalapittu poikitte irukanum. VR as usual rocked!

Exactly!
Most probably when Suchi is alone, then she will get it back...or outside the office...i hope she doesn't wait till the idea backfires..(we have to wait till then..)

There being no promo, hoping some real good twist this week!
For once, after DP being together i hope; there are "tolerable" scenes to watch...today seems to be a good episode!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!

Hope Shymala wisely tackle Suchi. There is no need for Shymala to undergo and accept all accusations and humiliation from this Suchi. Hope she gives tough fight with Suchi.

Hope this Suchi does not involve into P/D life. Let her make TA/P thalaiaatufy to her stupidity at work, but not into P/D life.

TA/T talk was nice.

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhagi...

Not a bad episode to watch, at least there wasn't too much of melodrama...

GW, GW-P, Charo, Bhuvana and now GD. Some one has to get into our nerves every day and annoy us. Geez Shyamala!!! I really want you to act smart here. What is up with TA how can he put down Shyamala so much. He was pentha pentha mulichifying when T and Suchi were fighting and taking her side and now he does the same with Shyamala too. How much ever they desperately need an employee, no one will let that person to humiliate other employees. What an amateur management. 

I am sure GG Promotors shares are going to go up again and Shruthi is going to make some good money. Its possible that she got some tip from her friend or some one who is working inside. Like new mergers, acquisitions etc.  Insider Trading (trading stocks on the grounds of unpublished information) is a big offense. And I wish she gets caught because of that. I hope Shyamala and Anand plays a good role on finding that she does insider trading. Anand is in Intelligence come on use him on some interesting grounds.

way to go VR!!! Awesome!!! Deepa why was she showing her discomfort against Shruthi. Can't she mask it as she advised T with Charu. Hmm all villis are very smart and these girls are just emotional dumbos..

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates TTFan. 

Suchi is like a snake crawling here and there and trying to poison everyone.  Wonder for how much longer she is staying.

Shymala might eventually quit this job and move on, which is a good idea.  Somehow feel that the company is in for big trouble later because of what they will be investing in. 

Hoping that Deepa moving in with Prabha will be a good change and that we will enjoy scenes with the two of them together.

And finally TT.  I liked their scene, it was nice to see them just talk to each other and pour out their feelings.  Mr. K we need more scenes like this!
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates TTfan.

Finally, someone with logic mind.  Go Deepa, go and change Prabha.  You are one fiesty lady I used to see and I want her back.  Don't cry like Thulz did with Charu.

Tit for tat.  Eye for an eye.

Why this director showing the same scene from TMS.  Ivarukku vera idea illayoh?  About loosing a child and watching other children.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks bhagi dear for the updates ðŸ˜‰ Naan serial pakavae illa...only read your updates and that was more then enough