Phir Subah Hogi

PSH WU 11/3..Reva confronts Vickram

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode  Starts  with  Vickram and  Chubiliin a park, he asks  her  why she brought him  there  and  she says everything happens so fast that she did not get a chance to think. She wants to  think about what happend.  Chubuli says that now he has accpted her with out really knowing her and  ask if he found out she had a past would he still accept her. Vickram says  evey one has a past. She tells him she dose not  know any one who would be so accepting of any ones  past and he says he knows  a friend of his  Onir ) a plug  for Pavitra rishta) He tells  her  Onir Married  Purvi even though she was pregnat with Arjuns child and that he acepted her with out question,  and that is a pure relation (Pavitra Rishta)   Chulbuli agrees that  it is  indeed a pavitra Riahta.
 In  a room suman's look alike , Jamuniya is  dancing infront of a mirror to flavicol se, reva comes in and sees her. Reva is  all sweet and  says she was looking for her. Jamuniya   says she is a fan  before seeing her in the ramleela.  Reva ask her how much money she wants to make, Jamuniya says  enough money to have a banglow a car and   servants.  Reva says  you can get all that and tells her she wants her to do a job  for her. Jamuniya says  she is not that type of  girl she is from a decent house. Reva says  I am offering you a role that I would write for you ...I will tell you exactly how to play it  .. After some thought  Jamuniya agrees .
 In the Khota Vickram and Cubuli is  standing in front of a very angry looking aama ... one of the girls  tells her  to not be angry and be happy  for  Chubuli as she  is happy and  she  has what no one in that lane has...sindoor  in her Mang.  AAma  tells her to stop as she knows what is good for her daughter.  and she could see the  evil that is  wrapped in the face of good  coming  Chubulis way.  She turns to  Vickram and says she is not foold by his big words and that two   specks of sindoor  dose not change anything. She insults him but he  stays quite. Vickram then says  that she wants to test him , fine he will accept her test  she says  to forget what ever happend in the  temple, forget that he put the Sindoor on her head, and forget everything he said...only then would she believe   he is  true.
Chubuli jumps in and say that  if the is a test or punishment, how can she say those things after all he did in the temple to save her and bring her back here. Amma tells her to shut up as  she knows  her better than herself , she says yesterday you were attracted to  divakar and today this man because you can't recognize people properly, and you are my daughter I know what is good for you and you listen to me!. She tells her to wipe the Sindoor off and starts dragging her up stairs.   Vickram  stops her and  tells AAma he respects her feeling as a mother but she is crossing the line, he  takes Chulbilis hand and the go for the door,  Aama grabs a knief and says she will kill herself.
  Chubuli gets  scared and tells her to put down the knief ..Vickram says don't fall for her empty threat. Amma  cuts her hand and  Chubuli goes to her and  says she will do as she says  she tells  Vickram to  leave and runs  upstairs.
  Amma  Tells Vickram he  was a fool to  listen to her and bring her back and that  he should have taken her away when he had the chance as he will never get her now. she calls her men, and Vickram stops them and tells her she   may have won with that move but  she better be prepared as he will take chulbuli from this hell. He tells her  to get ready to stop him again  and get more guards as he will come back. he leaves. He sits out side ans Chubuli at the window looks at him sadly.
 vickram observes  some women beating a man for marrying a girl  while married .  He thinks to himself  that  has also married Sugni  while married to Reva and that  She is  his his  nephews wife!   He turns around and find Reva.  She  tells him she came   for some other reason but  was witness to  his marriage to  Sugni.  He tells her he did not want to do it but the circumstanes  made him , and he knows that She is married to Adi and he to Reva.  Reva says  she may be married to  Aditya  but  Reva is no longer married to Vickram. She removes her mangal sutra and hands it to him.  Episode ends.
 PRECAP: Chubuli is telling  AAma she should be happy that some one married her and was going to give her a respectful life. She says  Aama  speaks ill of all these men but  is doing the same to culbuli. AAma Slaps  Chulbuli!

Thanks  for Reading!
 Love Vinnie 79!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was ok
but aaj mera mood hi off ho gaya bad news sun ke
show acha b ho to maza nahi aya
please I wish this show to continue pleaseee 

Sharing the pics for u all..

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
lovetvs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, thanks for the update...this sound like some of the posts here in the forum.

Let see what will happen next now that the show is ending.
Surish thumbnail

for posting today's update!
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks vinnie
Ron fab pics
Ruchi98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Nice episode. Please cvs, the show is getting intresting day by day. Dont end it. I want it to continue.
sunnyroshi thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie for the wonderful update. So sad when show is getting interesting its ending. By the way, thanks Ronit for sharing such a fabulous photographs. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I could have done it b4 after every episode because I share pics here daily on varun badola AT
Any ways u all r welcome ;)
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no mood to see the show. they got each other almost , but no charm and happiness on their faces. can clearly make it out.

this show should not end,

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.
I like Vikram confessing his inner tormoil upon marrying his nephew's wife.
Obviously he had to do it for the situation demanded that.But not all go and confess it...
So sad the show is ending...I request CV to continue the show.

@Ronit, Thank you for posting those snaps..Really good they are..