--Rashu-- for the banner blinkies
ll-Shilpa-ll, Praty and hinz for the winner siggies
hinz
for the NL banner, team logo

Likes, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated😊

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Feb 25th ' March 1st

Nihaal assures Veera that God will fulfill every child's wish. Moti Chaiji tells Veera about her beeji being the best in flying kites. Veera drags Ratan to participate in the competition.  Baldev falls in his own trap and gets his kite cut by his friend. Nihaal helps Ratan without her knowledge as Veera leaves the thread ball in the middle.

Ratan and Ranvi loose the competition.  Moti Chaiji , Ratan and Ranvi wish that God can convey their messages to Sampooran and make him come back to them. Balwant announces that someone had donated 5 lakhs for the construction of agricultural college. All are happy and start to dance. Ratan confronts Nihaal as why did he donate the amount to Pritampura when is not from the village. Nihaal says its because of her as she didn't wish to take back the 5 lakhs credit he had got from Sampooran. Ranvi and Veera hug Nihaal.

Ranvi takes Veera to the agricultural land where the Institute is being made as he misses his papaji. Veera feels Nihaal is good as he gives coins to both of them whereas Kartar gives it only to her Veerji. Balwant, Kartar and Nihaal discuss on what should be done and with what kind of manpower. Bakthwar is given a strict warning and asked not to interfere in Ratan's matters. Veera gets to know that Baldev had sent the box of cockroaches. Gunjan suggests a plan to make Baldev suffer.

Ratan shares Sampooran's vision regarding the agricultural college to Nihaal but stops in middle when Kartar comes to them. Baldev's tiffin box is filled with cow dung and everyone laugh at him. Veera informs Ranvi and stops him from confronting Baldev as she feels she has done what was supposed to be done. Kartar tells Gurpreet that Nihaal is thinking of to help Ratan in fields. He shouts at her when she supports Nihaal.

Kartar wonders why he is not able to accept the presence of any other man in Ratan's life. Ratan explains Nihaal how Sampooran's dream has become a part of their life.  Baldev breaks Gunjan's and Veera's toy home. Balwant explains how daughters are apple of their father's eyes. Ranvi asks Ratan whether his father is dead.

March 4th ' March 8th

Ratan assures Ranvi that his father will come back soon and hugs him. Nihaal and Veera are playing papaji-papaji khel. He plucks flowers, buys her gol and also requests Baldev not to tease Veera. Nihaal says it's the duty of father to explain the daughters as how to differentiate between right and wrong. Veera tells him about the trophies her father got in her own language. Ratan clarifies it to Nihaal. Ranvi and Veera receive a box of gifts from their father. Moti Chaiji is suspicious as the box didn't have any gift for Ratan.

Moti Chaaiji chides Ratan for giving false hopes to the kids. Ranvi and Veera are happily announcing to their friends about the gifts that their father had sent. Nihaal is allowed to participate in the Horse race but Bakthwar is denied. Ratan's permission is to be taken by Nihaal for using Sampooran's horse.  Veera insists Ranvi to get Sampooran back. Ranvi scolds Veera for losing the rakhi that he tied on her wrist.

Nihaal and Kartar get to know that it was Ratan's plan to make the kids happy by sending parcel of gifts. Bakhtwar and Nihaal have a small argument regarding the race. Bakhthwar warns that Nihaal must pay a price for interfering in his matters. Baldev informs Ranvi that his father Sampooran left the village due to Veera and will never return back. Ratan is astounded when Ranvi enquires about what Baldev said to him.

Ranvi runs to the field to talk to his papaji when Ratan doesn't answer by looking at his eyes. Nihaal and Veera wonder what happened to Ranvi as he didn t hear their voice. Nihaal follows him and assures that its not because of Veera ,Sampooran left them. He leaves as he sees Ratan.  She explains that its not anyone's mistake. Ratan says that Veera's mother is dead and wont return back. Ranvi is upset and doesn't repair Veera's broken toy. Ratan does it on behalf of him.

Veera tries to speak to Ranvi with her various antics. But he doesn't respond. Ranvi and Veera refuse to eat. He is badly affected when Veera comments that he is not her brother. Balwants shouts at Baldev for telling the truth to Ranvi and also Bansuri when she supports Baldev.

This weeks Tasveers of the week is Veera spending time with Nihal in order to fulfill her wish of having a father whom she could also do things with that all little girls do with their fathers. Until she saw Gunjan spend time with her own father and then telling her that all fathers are like this with their little girls our Veera had never missed having a father in her life. Her whole world revolve around her Veerji and she was happy with this until this moment. But her Nihal chachu fulfilled all her wishes and along the way he also gave her a lesson in what is right from wrong just like a father would.

Relevation of truth that was aired on Thursday & Friday were the best episodes according to me and even now thinking about the episode, makes me cry  *wipes my tears* ... but I will say I loved Balwant and Gunjan scene the most .. The way a father took control of his son's arrogant attitude was brilliantly shown. and Gunjan, she's a sweetheart, who doesn't leave a chance to tease her brother. What bothers me is the way Bansuri-Baldev relation is shaping up.. Their realtion reminds me of the story, where the mother did not bother to correct her son when he did small mistakes.. instead she kept on encuraging him and ignoring all his mistakes.. Later on, when the son grew up, he has imbibed all the bad qualities and is in jail for committing theft and murder and is given death sentence.. When he's asked what is his last wish, he says I want to see my mother.. and when they meet, he bites off her ear and says, Had you corrected me and my mistakes, when I was a kid, I wouldn't have grown up to be such a miserable and bad person in life.. It's all your fault.

I just hope Baldev comes out of the influence of his mom and takes some quality from his dad and sister... 

Harshita and Bhavesh... BRAVO to you both.. *claps claps and more claps*

The worst scene I choose is from 1st march episode. The scene goes like this --->>

Kartar remembers Gurpreet saying if anyone can take his place in Ratan's life, it's Nihal. Kartar wonders why he is angry hearing this, what if Nihal helps rattan. His inner soul tells that He is not able to accept another man in Ratan's life as his feelings for Ratan has changed.

So we finally came to know the reason why Kartar has been giving cold looks whenever Nihal and Ratan talks to each other. Viewers has been mistaking his behavior as protectiveness towards Ratan and RV after Sanpooran's disappearance. Kartar who is Sampooran's best friends , who addressed Ratan as Ratan pajchaiji finally showed feelings which he has been hiding till now. While i would love to watch characters that has various layers, I would also like to mention that negativity in show need to be limited since we already have grey shaded characters like Bhaktwar, Bansuri, Baldev now Kartar and we have a very strong and emotional track on Ranveera that is one of high point in the show going on.

(credit Chand_Ni)

" Oye ... Door "  
And he stands protectively in front of her, and lifts his finger. How DARE anyone touch his precious doll. <3 

That's her Veerji! Always the one to protect her, Keep her out of harms way. It's commendable how the writers have shown Veera's confusion at this sudden change in her Veerji. Until now, whoever tried to cross her path, or rubbed her the wrong way she would just say " Mere veerji tujhe hi dhoond rahe hai .. "  But things have changed drastically , and HOW :( 
It's really heartwarming to see that Veera is JUST as protective of Ranvi, as he is of her.  😳
She got angry at Gunjan and Ratan when she thought they were troubling her brother. Veera's awesomeness continued when she saw Baldev trying to steal what Ranvi got for Lohri, and what did she do? She shoved him and yelled at him!  

They share such a special bond it's AMMM-AAAZE-ING ! <3

The direction the story is taking is  also giving us a chance to see what a little bundle of talent Bhavesh is!  A special mention to the scene where he is speaking to his ' Nihal chahu ', Just look at the way he modulates his voice!   😳

This " friction" in their relationship, was bound to be there sooner or later.

Sampooran Singh ... That name was always going to be the Elephant in the room. But Ranvi won't be able to stay away from his veera for that long, Sooner or later he will realize that Veera has, and always will be his precious little doll.  Sooner or later he is bound to realise that she his own flesh and blood, that he became her "veerji" since the day he laid eyes on her, that she is his.

Though there havent been any funny moments in the last few episodes, Veera's usual antics never fail to tickle us...Her 'shurukiya' and 'pachaas' are
few among the many...

Nihal Singh to the horse owner, "Daud main Ghodi nahi ghudsawar jeeta ya haara karte hain"

This week has been brilliant in terms of story telling, and there is no scene that can be singled out as the boring/filler scene.. However, the makers could have avoided stretching the Basant Panchami sequences..a little less dance, kite flying scenes and random other scenes could had been edited for a tighter pace.😳

This show never lacks any emotional scenes but the Ranvi finding out the truth about Veera and his consequent breakdown afterwards had to be the most heart wrenching scene of the week. By this truth and his breakdown not only was he effected but the truth has put a huge crack in the brother sister relationship. Here is the most unique brother sister duo whom we have laughed, with smiled with and cried with in many different situation but they were always together but this time the emotions they bring out is much more that they have ever been. I don't even think there are any words to describe what it feels like to see Ranvi so heartbroken and ignoring the sister who he was willing to die for. My heart clenched for both Ranvi and Veera through this and it completely broke when Ranvi said "I am not your veerji Veera."

Bhavesh, Harshita and Snehaji were outstanding in their respective roles through out these emotional scenes.

no ardaas cvs are hell bent on ruining the story... ranvis reaction last week to veera when she lost just a rakhi was too bad... he actually shouted on her...😭poor veera ... this is too much...

This week we had a major development in the serial as Ranvi got to know the truth of Veera not being his own sister (4). Also there were developments in Nihaal-Ratan relationship. We could see the comfort she has with Nihaal had increased due to his interest in fulfilling Sampooran's dreams(4). Viewers also got a shocker in the form of Kartar's feelings for Ratan and Gurpreet getting clues about it (4). All the characters had equal role in the progression and it wasnt centered towards anyone.

Rating 4/5

hinz(Rashu's pick😳)

and

seelaks(Hina's )

here's your present

by

sweetrahz

and