Fan Fictions

**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Writer To Writer
----------------------------------------

If you're a new writer, an old writer or just a reader that hopes to write some day.. this is the thread for you!

What is this thread for?

If you're suffering from writer's block, ask for help here!

Please do summarize your story so far and then explain the scene where you are stuck at to get the help you need!

Are you a new writer and have some questions about how to write, how to PM or how to advertise your FF? Ask here!

Are you having trouble writing a scene out? Do you want the scene written out by another writer at this forum for you? Ask right here.

Are you unable to come up with a concept but you want to desperately write  an FF? Ask for suggestions here.

Are you unsure about a certain scene that you've written in your FF and are wondering if it might be considered plagiarism? Ask here!

Have you written a steamy scene in your FF and you're not sure if it is breaking the 'No Mature Content' rule of IF? Post the scene here!

Do you want tips or suggestions from other writers at this forum? Ask for them here!

Do you have a story that you have left incomplete and don't want to continue it anymore and would love it if someone else on IF wants to continue it for you and claim your story? Or concepts that you would love to write on but can't and wouldn't have a problem sharing it with anyone else so they can write on them?

----------------------------------------

In short, any
question you might have regarding FFs, ask here. This thread is open to any questions that are related to FFs. Other writers/members of this forum are all free to reply to a member that asks a question here. The Story Hub thread is now locked since suggestions/help for your FF can be posted here as well now. 

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yola!

If anybody needs help, main yahan hun yahan! 😊 just a scrap away
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am also here...if anyone needs any help! :)
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i'm here if anyone need help:)
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay. If anyone wants help, they can surely PM me and cal me here if I am inactive, kudos people :)
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Feel free to post ideas, suggestions and problems here!

And if people are posting excerpts or something of their work on this thread - I think it goes without saying, please don't plagiarise peoples' work!

~K
yaqeen. thumbnail

Salaam Namaste people! ⭐️ Thanks for creating the Thread Harjot Dii 🤗

I'm also here. 😊 I'm not a great writer, but still can help! 😳
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm here to help as well! :)

Thanks for this thread, it's a great idea.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Thank you for such a quick response.

I hope this thread will be active and both readers and writers will benefit from this :)