**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Not a fabulous writer, but would love  to help :)
Wonderful idea to open this thread, I would really be helpful... though I was wondering about plagiarism, how can it be tackled?
Yay! 

Ok I am happy to help 

For now I need  help I haven't written my FF for a year but its because I am stuck on one point I don't know how to get my leads together... I know what I want to happen after but I don't know how to get them married its not going to be a love marriage... They are both friends he is divorced and her dad is dying but i don't want his death to be the reason they get married... I don't want an obligation in this marriage something that forces them to stay together 

I just need some ideas which I don't mind developing... 

Anyone can PM me. 

Thanks 😳
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
Superb post and a much needed one... 

Let me know guys if i can be of any help...
Originally posted by nikita_88

Yay! 

Ok I am happy to help 

For now I need  help I haven't written my FF for a year but its because I am stuck on one point I don't know how to get my leads together... I know what I want to happen after but I don't know how to get them married its not going to be a love marriage... They are both friends he is divorced and her dad is dying but i don't want his death to be the reason they get married... I don't want an obligation in this marriage something that forces them to stay together 

I just need some ideas which I don't mind developing... 

Anyone can PM me. 

Thanks 😳

I have a few questions that would help us help you more:

1) Do either of them have feelings for each other secretly?
2) You say he's divorced, what's the problem there? Does he still have feelings for his wife?
3) How long ago was the divorce?
4) Does he have any kids?
5) Is her dad her only family?
6) Can you give a little detail of his family?

I have a slight idea in my mind, but answer these and if it fits, I'll pm u with it :)

~ Ridz

Hello!!

Am a new writer,with just an prologue up.

Am in need of help though, is it ok if I send pm to anyone of you, who have come forward to help each other in this thread.I thought I'll ask for permission before my pm finds your inbox.. Plz do revert back.

Thank you.Edited by summer_breeze - 11 years ago
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Hello!!

Am in need of help though, is it ok if I send pm to anyone of you, who have come forward to help each other in this thread.I thought I'll ask for permission before my pm finds your inbox.. Plz do revert back.

Thank you.

I don't mind, feel free to send a PM anytime :)
Awesome thread 👏
thanks a lot 🤗
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Hello!!

Thank you.

Yola!

Drop me a PM whenever, I'll revert back asap :)
Heylo guys !

I want to advertise my ff "20 Days with Mr. Arrogant" :)

Help me please !! :(