Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
And did I tell you about this issue?
After few parts , I lose interest in my story.
Mostly due to the reason I don't know what to write next.
Rishaal I know you already gave a tip.
I will try it but still I want to tell about me losing interest in my stories
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -She-loSarun

And did I tell you about this issue?
After few parts , I lose interest in my story.
Mostly due to the reason I don't know what to write next.
Rishaal I know you already gave a tip.
I will try it but still I want to tell about me losing interest in my stories

Okay, then the next story you start, don't just plan a few starting parts and post it. Think it till the end, you obviously can't think each and every detail but you should have it's bony structure in your mind. 
And for the next story you write, make sure it's not a FF, try to write SS for some time so you finish it in some parts rather than writing longishh FFs for months and years.

For your ongoing stories in which you have lost interest, just give them a little of your time. As mentioned before, leave them for a while and after some days, think of their ending. It's not good for a writer to leave their stories hanging in the middle, it will leave readers insecure about your future stories. So yeah, think about their ending and finish them soon. Start afresh.. 
:)
HerFiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishaal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okay, then the next story you start, don't just plan a few starting parts and post it. Think it till the end, you obviously can't think each and every detail but you should have it's bony structure in your mind.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And for the next story you write, make sure it's not a FF, try to write SS for some time so you finish it in some parts rather than writing longishh FFs for months and years.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For your ongoing stories in which you have lost interest, just give them a little of your time. As mentioned before, leave them for a while and after some days, think of their ending. It's not good for a writer to leave their stories hanging in the middle, it will leave readers insecure about your future stories. So yeah, think about their ending and finish them soon. Start afresh..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">:)</font>

thanks again.
I will definitely try this too
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Okay, then the next story you start, don't just plan a few starting parts and post it. Think it till the end, you obviously can't think each and every detail but you should have it's bony structure in your mind. 
And for the next story you write, make sure it's not a FF, try to write SS for some time so you finish it in some parts rather than writing longishh FFs for months and years.

For your ongoing stories in which you have lost interest, just give them a little of your time. As mentioned before, leave them for a while and after some days, think of their ending. It's not good for a writer to leave their stories hanging in the middle, it will leave readers insecure about your future stories. So yeah, think about their ending and finish them soon. Start afresh.. 
:)

Bingo man ⭐️ I guess this is where a writer gets tested that's categorizing his/her story as a OS, TS, SS or FF like for the plot I gave writing threads and threads for it will stretch it too much nd TS will b like in hurrying to wrap it up so I have decided to make it a SS thouh things r preliminary atm😆 writing longissh stories I try to avoid it I have skipped many ideas thinking it will have to be stretched long I always try to keep it Short and sweet🥱 bt some stories got no option like my ongoing FF Its abt Arnav's wife has died nd then Khushi entering his life nd he being attracted to her... I cannot wind up this as a SS so it has to be stretched long😉 and I have come across stories that have crossed 8 threads nd I ws like Gosssh man how do they do it?😆 I guess such stories in case you r lazy nd  often loose interest later can be worked out in collaborations if u get a good partner!⭐️ Trust me working with ur frnds really work miracles it has its own advantages also disadvantages if ur choice of partner is bad😛
HerFiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Bingo man ⭐️ I guess this is where a writer gets tested that's categorizing his/her story as a OS, TS, SS or FF like for the plot I gave writing threads and threads for it will stretch it too much nd TS will b like in hurrying to wrap it up so I have decided to make it a SS thouh things r preliminary atm😆 writing longissh stories I try to avoid it I have skipped many ideas thinking it will have to be stretched long I always try to keep it Short and sweet🥱 bt some stories got no option like my ongoing FF Its abt Arnav's wife has died nd then Khushi entering his life nd he being attracted to her... I cannot wind up this as a SS so it has to be stretched long😉 and I have come across stories that have crossed 8 threads nd I ws like Gosssh man how do they do it?😆 I guess such stories in case you r lazy nd often loose interest later can be worked out in collaborations if u get a good partner!⭐️ Trust me working with ur frnds really work miracles it has its own advantages also disadvantages if ur choice of partner is bad😛

hmm...
Collaboration???
That's a new perspective.
Your first comments about categorising the fiction is correct. I do find it difficult so I just start my story as ss mostly.
Collaboration... I have to try... I haven't done something that beforw
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Yes and that's why I never make Arnav's wife die in any of my stories because then it can't be shortened. It's a routinish lengthy story!😆 Best of Luck for it!
Exactly, I have seen such stories too which have sooo many threads and writers are still managing to write brilliantly. Hats off to them.

Yes, collaborations idea is good. You get to listen different ideas for a concept of story for free. Free free free! 😎
I'm working on two collaborations with two of my partners and trust me it's a great thing to have collabs. I mean, it's interesting when both writers have many ideas and the output is totally awesome.
If you're lazy to write, a help is there at your doorstep. Though you will have to be their help at their time but once you get in flow, you'll love it too.

and @ .Sanskruti: You voted for my OS in the Contest? Thankss 😳
HerFiction thumbnail
You know in fact I started new thing called anthakshari fiction long back.
Its something like anthakshari whrer instead of songs we write stories.
A person will post maximum of 250 words, the next person has to write its continuation.

It worked great till 7th page. After that people lost interest on it.
In fact, doing this made me write more than 1000 words a day.
Rish_Rubles thumbnail

Originally posted by: -She-loSarun

You know in fact I started new thing called anthakshari fiction long back.
Its something like anthakshari whrer instead of songs we write stories.
A person will post maximum of 250 words, the next person has to write its continuation.

It worked great till 7th page. After that people lost interest on it.
In fact, doing this made me write more than 1000 words a day.

That's an interesting idea actually. Were the writers assigned for writing business there? Or they all had to write randomly?
I liked it and I think this should happen more often. The Thread I made on Contract Marriage Anniversary was like, it contained more then 22 writers from this forum, writing One Shots on any theme for the anniversary. It was so lovely <3 Thing like these should be frequent here for the writers.

HerFiction thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's an interesting idea actually. Were the writers assigned for writing business there? Or they all had to write randomly?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I liked it and I think this should happen more often. The Thread I made on Contract Marriage Anniversary was like, it contained more then 22 writers from this forum, writing One Shots on any theme for the anniversary. It was so lovely <3 Thing like these should be frequent here for the writers.</font>

no writers were assigned not anything.
Anyone can just randomly continue it.
In fact it made few readers try their writing skills.
And the contract anniversary thread is awesome...
Hats off to you.Edited by -She-loSarun - 8 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Here is the link for it...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4203081