Tamil Other Serials

Rajakumari 11-15 March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday Episode

Sathasivam comes to his house only to find it locked and a letter is left there .. Lakshimi thanks his for all his help and she says here after she will take care of the girls nu. Sathasivam is confused and sad.

Neelambari arrives at Laksmi house only to find it empty only to find the house locked. She waits for a while but no one comes.

After waiting for long time.. Neelambari tries to call Laksmi but Laksmini phone no longer in use. She remembers sathasivam living nearby and goes to look for his house,

Lakshimi and girls arrive at SL house and SL daughter is happy to see them.. welcomes them in happily. All goes in but stops by Maliga who is there 😕

Malliga rudely ask why they are here for? Already they spoil the engagement and now here to make a big mess for the wedding also? Or they are here to get the sottu back? Maliga tells them their father had made promise over both girls will never ask for the sottu back under any circumstances and she believes Lakshimi got soodu sornae and will leave this house nu. Both magesh and his sister is disgusted with the way malliga talking and looks at Ramesh who in return does not say a word ðŸ˜¡

Suja argue and says they are not here for the sottu but to see their periappa nu. Malliga rudely says he is not here and ask them to get out. Lakshimi is hurt and all three starts to walk away.

Magesh stops them and ask his aunty to wait till amma comes but Malliga rudely tells him not to interfere on this and chases them away. Both Magesh and sister very much annoyed and leaves.

Sister stares at Malliga and Ramesh and says cheh and goes in.

Sathasivam explains to Neelambari about the letter and she leaves.. confused on where mother and sisters went. She takes auto and starts going around looking for them.

The three starts walking and Lakshimi takes them to temple.

Mother comes back home and daughter cries to her tells her entire story that happen and how Malliga insulted them and they left.

She cries for not being there for her akka .. both decides to go and search and bring them back.

Ramesh treatens them if they go and bring back Lakshimi and daughters he will leave the house nu. He further warns them not to even mention this to SL nu 😡

All three sitting at temple and its getting late. Neelambari is also in the auto looking for them. Lakshmi polumbafy to god about about their faith. Just then the temple bell rings loudly and Lakshimi goes out ... same time Neelambari passing there and she too ask the auto to stop upon hearing the bell sound ..

Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Ratna.

I don't understand why SL's wife is not truthful to Lakshmi. 
Both are sisters na?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Pattu ka they both are sisters taan .. she does care for lakshimi but when it comes to kids or lakshimi ... she is going for her kids ðŸ˜”
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Ratna.

I am really shocked to know that Malliga can actually chase Laksmi out. Why did not Magesh say something like this is my parents house, except my parents no one has the right to chase my aunty away.  Ithu yellam vai le varathe... just need to send them in streets.

At least SL's wife had some compassion for her sister.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Pattu ka they both are sisters taan .. she does care for lakshimi but when it comes to kids or lakshimi ... she is going for her kids ðŸ˜”

Ohhh... They both are sisters a?😲

sister and brother both sides and behaving like that. Can't believe it.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Ohhh... They both are sisters a?😲

sister and brother both sides and behaving like that. Can't believe it.

ama meeenu akka .. sisters and brothers.. actually the younger sis was good taan but somehow middle lae got brainwash

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ratna. :)

I too cannot understand how Malliga can be allowed to behave that way. Surely Geetha should be able to tell her off and ask her to butt out?

This is the kind of nonsense I hate from Tamil serials.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Updates
Episode

Sorry for the delay makkazs 😛

Neelambari stops at the bell ring and finally both mother daughter meets. Lakshimi cries and upon seeing both her sisters Neelambari immediately gives warning to her mother.

Both girls comes out confused and ask who she is. Neelabari cuts her mother and says her name is Neelambari and her father is close friend of their father. She know what happen to their father and that her mother had asked her help. She is here to help them. Ask both girls to go and sit in the auto while she goes and takes the things.

Girls hesitates but Lakshimi ask them to go and wait for them to bring the luggage.

Inside Neelambari tells her mother that her sabatham has started. She will bring back the glory of this family and make sure her sisters get proper lifestyle. Plus Neelambari will take revenge and bring down those who did evil to her family.

Preethi father mokka podufy can't show anger on his wife directly shows it to Malliga picture Preethi sees this and laughs and ask her father what his doing and he express to her about her feelings.

Malliga comes in and hubby get scared and thikku mukkufy 😆 suttam semma husband andavaaa!!! (mokka 10 mins !!!) Hubby then ask malliga about chasing away Mahalingam family out from the house ... Malliga shuts him and chases him away. Preethi is confused and ask what is appa saying but Malliga brushes her off saying nothing nu.

Ramesh mother sitting and crying over her sister. Loosu saguni ask her why she is crying as nothing wrong happen. Everything happens cause of faith 😡 that family is faith to suffer nu.

Ramesh being selfish ask his mother not to be upset as if father returns and see mother like this he will come to know what happen nu. Magesh says even if amma does not say anything he will tell his father what happen nu. Saguni scolds him and ask him never to say anything to SL nu. Cause if he comes to know what happen.. the entire family will be back on the road 😡 Saguni further says SL will give all sottu to Lakshimi and kids and he too will go and commit suicide like his thambi. Ramesh mother shock and says for her SL life is more important and agrees to keep quite about this matter but still she ask saguni to find lakshimi as she need to say sorry and try to help them in any way. Magesh says Malliga need to fall in Lakshimi feet and say sorry or else he will still tell his father the real truth. Saguni once again enters in and brainwash everyone 😡 Somehow magesh is forced to hide the truth from his father.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

So far, this serial is moving in the right direction.  Hopefully it stays that way

Although I am a bit confused, what revenge does Neela wants to do?

I mean nobody cheated her father.  They asked for 'what is rightf' for them.  Not that they deserve it.

Kitty should thought the pros & cons and should have done the right thing.  Instead of which gauvramah given the wealth to the nephews. 

So practically no one cheated Kitty.  So why want to revenge?  I agree that they should come up in life.  No doubt about it but revenge... hmmm

Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Ratna.

So far, this serial is moving in the right direction.  Hopefully it stays that way

Although I am a bit confused, what revenge does Neela wants to do?

I mean nobody cheated her father.  They asked for 'what is rightf' for them.  Not that they deserve it.

Kitty should thought the pros & cons and should have done the right thing.  Instead of which gauvramah given the wealth to the nephews. 

So practically no one cheated Kitty.  So why want to revenge?  I agree that they should come up in life.  No doubt about it but revenge... hmmm

@hopper ocean : 10q for the update.

@caryn : agree no one cheated so why revenge...😕... i guess they dun know the direction...😆...

the most unlogical thing in this serial is the younger brother giving all his wealth to the elder bro n family... i mean u can give but what abt your family... no one is saint...in this world... 😆 this story is unbeileveable... 😆 n now rajakumari wants revenge 😲 lady ur dad was a saint, ur a saint daughter n wanna revenge... what a story yaar...🤣
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago