"International Adoption Day": Happy Birthday Nads - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Oops srry for Double doubles! Its been long since i spammed here... Lalalaaa... And aaj to inna vada occasion hai.. Spamming toh banta hai...Edited by mi7chimes - 11 years ago
OMy Nadz all ur bacha party are singing the same song!
'' Hamari granny hogi bahar se takla,
par andar se hai naram naram rasgulla''

PS : dhokla rhymed bttr... But ofc rasgulla is sweeter n a favourite of u me n him tooo... Haha
Originally posted by mi7chimes

Hey lakshmi... Know me? Hehe... Rembr we echoed eachothers thoughts on her wall... From then and today i am so in awe of what u have said... N i am glad that she has let you in... She truly deserves such friendship... Ofc She takes her tim...i guess Rightly so... N i am sure in this world... God forbid she is denied anything... But she would never be denied friendship... Coz that she i have seen carves with atmost care and caution...

Lov
Ress~
hi reshmi i remember you...
i know you...😆
exactly same here..but din't see you IN fb...

@bold : thank you dear😲

@blue am not sure of it though
@red : i din't get you there hon..am not THAT great😳...infact you are wrong...I deserve such freindship..i need ppl like her...😳

i agree to you in every word!!
NADS is one of a kind sweet lady...
i really REGRET not knowing her before...then may be...you know...would have been close like you guys...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Nadz!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sugi77

Hello Everybody😊...
Today Is The Birthday Of A very Special Friend...
for whom i hv soo much respect from kis desh days..admired her bravness,her thoughts ,her way of handling evry situation with courage, i rarely talk to her in IF ...i got to know about her more when i was confused abt a lot of things related to hc during tere liye days
i knew she was the person i could blindly trust in matters related to hc.we strted to talk lott ..this is how our relation developed❤️...one cute thing i know abt her childhood is she is vry calm dont talk to anyone..she dreams lot...she's a dreamer...which makes me relate her childhood to Alice...for many she is the international granny😎...a person to whom all look upon for support...for me she is Nads...my Alice In Wonderland

So..all of u who feel she is ur granny...and want to be adopted by her...make sure u wish her😆

Adoption is on for the day!😃...use this siggy as ur adoption proof

i'm all set to be adopted by granny🤣...here's my proof😉

Where did my siggies go no i don't mean the toweliya but other 😆
i meant friends who are forever... She truly deserves that!

PS : Nadz aint i doing nice with the making up?? :P
meri granny bahar se b takla ni hey 🤣 dekh lena jis din ye baat leak hui ki "the nadz" ko hm logo ne mil kr international granny declare kra hey uss din duniya ka har ladka will throw eggs n tomatoes on us 🤣 she is so damn beautiful...ek minute k liye main b hil gai thi n I bet hc b hil jaega 🤣
ugh my mobile is effed up! Cant evn quote.. Wht siggys are u talking abt? I think u ill not find one siggy at two places coz she made separate sets of em... Each for each place.. Lol
Happyyy Birthdayyy🥳.
Keep Rocking and keep smiling
May Allah always bless you <3

Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
shhh! *puts kala tikka on nadz*