Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 12/3 At Parvati van & Kailash

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

In Parvati van Shivji & Parvati are on swing. Parvati thinks, it's better to be quiet when appropriate words are can be found. She says she can't differentiate between dream & reality. He says even dream is a reality. She spots a water fall, wishes to go near it & her wish is granted.

At Kailash Ganesh to his mitras, after the wedding he has to take their blessings & eat to. Comes to Shivji's aasan, which is empty, starts wondering where are they?

He says everything of Parvati van is for fulfilling your moments of happiness. Asks her what is she thinking? She says after the marriage, husband gives a new name to his wife give me a new name too, so I am known by your name. He asks what is the need of this? She says If you are Shiv then I am Shiva. If you are Mahadev then I am Mahadevi.  He says you'll be known by those those names. But you will be always Paravti for me. She is surprised at Gyanmurti's talks of love. He says Love is reason for knowledge, our union, happy marriage, everything is because of love. They are enjoying the beauty surrounding them.

At Kailash Ganesh wakes up sleeping Ganas. Asks them mother & father are not seen anywhere, even Kartikeya  bhaiyya is not found. He wants to search for them. Nandi stops him saying they need some time for them, after a long separation. He agrees. Mushaks asks him who will looks after Kailash in their absence? Ganesh offers to do the job.

Someone is doing Brhmaji's penanace. Indra & Brihaspati comes there. Indra asks Brihaspati, who is he? He is Trishira, Twastha's son. Says Brihaspati, about Dashanan too you were worried but he only wanted Shivji's bhakti. May be Trishira too wants Shivji's bhakti. Worried Indra says he'll not allow his penanace to get over, will go to Kailsh now & discuss with Shivji. Brihaspati smiles.

Ganesh is sitting on Shivji's aasan in his pose. Nandi, Ganas, Mushaks offer him their pranam. He says Shivji-Parvati's ansh's blessings to them. Todays he'll do Gyan charcha. Ganesh is meditating. Gnanas are excited seeing him acting like Shivji, are eager to hear his Gyan. He opens his eyes. Mushak  asks him what was he meditataing on? He asys abot the topic of this Gyan sabha, which is bhojan. Everyone is surprised.

Under the Banyan tree, bhojan is required to live. For that one has to work hard. It depends on their karma. Good karma,  takes one towards God & bad karma, like cheating, stealing, that takes one away from God. One gana says those who have enough food & wealth, should spend their life, going towards God.  Ganesh praises his thoughts. Indra comes to Kailash. Ganesh says some people have enough with them but they are not satisfied, instead of going towards God they become egoistic.  Indra hears this.  

At Parvati van, Parvati tells Shivji, you'll created such beauty for me, had never expected this from my Vairagi husband. I am not able to decide among my wishes, which one is stronger, to love him or to be loved by him? To merge in you or to find myself in you. Winning over you or loosing to you.  Your's & Aadi Shakti's union was destined, the resulting feelings are Aadi Shakti's saubhagya  too.  You've not restricted marriage in those 7 vows but have allowed me to evolve as a wife.

Precap: Ganesh tells Indra in father's absence you can discuss your problem with me. Indra tells Ganesh he here to discuss something important with Shivji, cakk him.. Ganesh  tells  him you must be surely insecure. You've harmed me & my bro due to your insecurity. Indra is shocked. Nandi looks supportive to Ganesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
todays epi was overall nice...but i want to give a little bit suggesstion to cvs on parvati's outfit...i'm not liking the current style of blouse sona is wearing, it makes her look very thin...the designer blouses sona used to wore earlier  were very beautiful...and i liked those arm bands alot which sona used to wore...but why she is not wearing them anymore...
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fast one Minaxi. Overall a decent episode. Tfs.😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was exelent again, but tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the bliss of solitiude bitween shiv and parvati will be broken by indra.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. 😊
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Shiv and Parvathi took my breath away, beautiful scene and their understanding and support of each other is out of this world. Our cute button Ganu cannot get any cuter than this. He is soo good and I loved what he said to Indra about his insecurity, way you go Ganu.
arminsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb Episode...Thanks Minakashi for nice update..
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a nice episode. Thnx for update. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ganesh giving Indra a piece of his mind should be a fun watch today.  😉