jeannie aur juju WU 12.3.13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
today s episode starts with jeannie and vicky thinking who has jeannie s powers vicky recall the 2 last 2 people he met after vela became a baby they were dr dr and chapri vicky calls chapri and makes him to say i wish...but nothing happened then they realize dr dr has the powers and meanwhile chatur call dr dr and were having conversions about jeannie and dr dr says in a joke i widh that vela was a ice cream n u a chocolate and they both turned in to ice cream and chocolate respectively and jeannie and vicky understood that dr dr wished something n they went to dr dr and tricks him to say i wish that all my powers goes to vicky n vicky gets back the powers and they rush out of dr dr cabin and they end up meeting with pratap and priya whnt vicky to clear all the misunderstanding and who the lady (jeannie) is and jvicky make s some stories and jeannie says to pratap that he is abdul s abba but pratap denies knowing abdul and jeanie adds one more name rustam and pratap denies that 2 and he feels scared and says 2 priya pls trust me and the priya asks vicky to ask the lady to show her face and jeannie whispers 2 vicky something and he chants something and as soon as priya opens the face she sees a quite strange face and she and pratap went away and jeannie and vicky goes to their cabin he makes jeannie normal and he makes vela normal 2 but vela appears v thin and weak πŸ˜†and the episode ends

precap : vicky says to jeannie to ay something about her jeannie land she says there r dangerous people like mogambo don etc and one of them is jinn jorehaan and vicky asks was he the one to capture u in this bottle jeannie says yes and he wanted to become my juju and jinn jorehaan (indeed really v v v scary face my god ) appears in front of vicky and vicky was afraid to see him and asks who r u ? jinn jorehaan replies i am jinn jorehaan u must have heard my name through jeannie and jeannie is only mine she is only mine
Sorry I forgot to add one scene in which durga bhabhi was tempted to eat the chocolate who was actually chatur babu lol

Thanks dear for the update.. seems like a funny episode.

thanks for the update dear πŸ˜ƒ
thanks 2 u all for encouraging me even i write v bad 😭