Arjun

Ariya SS: You're the one I desire..NOTE Pg. 23

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 Heylo ladies..

Me is back as promised with a piece of fiction dedicated to my BB's..
This one's for you lovely, naughty ladies.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— You know who you are.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Here's the first installment.. Hopefully there will be atleast a couple more.. Or maybe more depending on the response it receives..  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Wokay then, feel free to dissect, analyse and criticise as you please.. Only, disclaimer: This is not our AT, women.. So control your overflowing bhaavnaas.. πŸ˜‰ 😳 🀣

Pah! On second thoughts, I don't think it's that great.. But had to post it anyway.. πŸ˜•

Part 1

She stormed out of the ETF Headquarters livid with rage..
Furious at Ayesha for having taken her place in her Arjun Sir's life, mad at her friends for having cooked up plans to make Arjun and Ayesha spend time together, annoyed at Rathore Sir for having assigned her a desk job while Ayesha and Arjun went out alone together.

P
issed at Arjun for creating havoc in her life ever since he'd stepped into it..

And at herself for having handed the reins of her emotions to her super-Sadu, ultra-Hot, uber-Masculine, cold-Hearted, and ravishingly Handsome boss..

She held on to the handle of the cab and froze.. Wait! Is that how she had just described Arjun?!
She gritted her teeth and smacked herself mentally, GET..OVER..HIM, Riya!! Just get over him for Christ's sake!!

They saw her cab zoom away from the gates and wicked smiles appeared on three faces.. Shree giggled and raised a toast to Chottu, who spilled his coffee in a bit of extra excitement; while Ayesha looked at the window panes and spun around shaking her head,
"Guys.. She looked so mad.. Agar main uske saamne aa jaati, toh fork se stab kar deti woh mujhe.."

Shree struggled to stifle his laugh and pulled her down on the couch next to him,
"Chill girl.. Inn khadoos aur bevakoof ki love-story ko kick-start karne ki zaroorat thi.. Tum bass dekhti jaao ab dhamake pe dhamake honge.."
Ayesha finally let out a chuckle and picked up her coffee mug sighing dramatically..

Just then they heard a roar from the corridor, "Riyaaa'" and all sprang to their feets..
Shree and Chottu winked at Ayesha before pushing her out of the conference room,
"Time for Plan B partner.."

Ayesha handed her cellphone to Shree and walked out praying to the Almighty.. Please Bhagwanji, aaj pehli baar Arjun Sir ko bevakoof banana jaa rahi hoon.. Please help me!

She stepped out and found Arjun pacing the length of the corridor, halting occasionally at Riya's desk. Mustering courage and all possible divine intervention, she walked up to him, "Sir? Aap Riya ko dhoondh rahe hain?"

Arjun shot her a glare and looked away annoyed.. And then he realised, yes, Ayesha would know about it for sure!
He turned to her and gulped, avoiding her gaze. Ayesha struggled to control her smile and waited for him to speak.
He finally shook his head,
"Ermm.. Woh.. Ayesha.. Riya? Letter?.. No.. I mean.. Dammit!.."

Ayesha clamped her fingers on her lips, watching the super-cop at a loss for words,
"Sir.. I don't understand.."

Arjun rolled his eyes,
 "Yeah! Neither do I.. What's wrong with Riya? Aur yeh letter ka kya maajra hai?"

Ayesha made a puppy face and put on a mask of ignorance, "Sir? What letter?"

Arjun looked around and dragged her to his cabin.. Ayesha saw Shree and Chottu wink at her and disappear behind the pillar..
He let go of her hand and thrust a sheet of paper into hers forcibly,
"This.. This letter.. Iskya kya matlab hai?"

Ayesha knitted her brows and looked at it as if it was written in a language foreign to her. She bit her lip to stop her smile and pretended to read it. Having read the first line, she looked up, "Sir.. Yeh toh aapke liye hai.. Main kaise isse?"

Arjun flared his nostrils in response and Ayesha buried her nose into the letter..

*Flashback*

Two years after having worked together and pretending to ignore her, Riya Mukherjee's dimpled smile and perseverance had finally melted the super cop..

He now reciprocated her smiles and Good Mornings. It had been nearly 7 months since Roshni's killers had been gunned down by the ETF. And naturally, Arjun had lost his only purpose in life. He had recoiled into a shell, withdrawing himself from everyone. And just when he had decided to resign from the ETF, something held him back..
Made him stay back.. And he did..

Though he was still the strict, no-nonsense cop when it came to crime solving, yet on a personal front, he had mellowed down a lot.
The snide remarks from Rathore were now reciprocated with grins.. Ayesha and Arjun had advanced a bit further than just being colleagues.. Though he still scolded Shree and Chottu, Shree had almost fainted when Arjun had joined him for a game of GTA..

However, everyone had failed to notice him steal glances if a certain Miss Dimple.. Or so he believed..

Arjun had been attracted to Riya since the day he'd first watched her sway her way towards him in that one-piece.. However, it had taken him a couple of years to realise that his feelings for her went way deeper.. Her tears affected him.. Her smiles made his heart swell often knowing he was the reason behind it..

After three hours of brainwashing by his best buddy, Sameer and frequent visions of his now dead wife, Arjun had finally concluded that cupid had struck him for a second time..
He was in love with Miss Mukherjee..

And the realization had brought him back to life.. Given him a reason to live his life, knowing he still had a second chance at love.. There was still a chance that he would belong to someone.. Someone would be his.. And this time, he would make sure that no mortal snatched her away from him..

Arjun Rawte had always been a man of few words.. If it took him two years to realise the gravity of his feelings for Riya, it was only normal that it took him a couple of months to voice out his feelings to her..

But then when cupid strikes you, it strikes you hard and leaves you flat on the ground before you even realise it.. And that is exactly what ACP Arjun was going through..

Along with already complicated matters of the heart, his physical self and senses had also started to betray him..

Her mere presence in the room would ensure that his eyes wouldn't move from her.. A faint whiff of her floral perfume and his heart would thud loudly against his chest. Accidental brushing of skins would leave him craving for more.. And if that wasn't enough, last Friday had been the limits..

Shree, Chottu, Ayesha and Riya were to attend a colleagues birthday bash at some nearby club after a hard day's work.. Riya had stayed back to finish some paperwork before she could retire for the day.

Arjun was about to leave when he found her cabin lights on and decided to drop by..
Alas! It wasn't a really wise move.. The sight that met his eyes added fuel to his already frenzied senses and wavering self control..

She stood there leaning on her desk, trying to pull the zipper up her back. He saw her lean to the left, then right and then blow her wavy fringes when she failed miserably.

Arjun froze in his tracks when she spun around oblivious to his presence just outside her cabin.. She looked like a divine sultry seductress draped in that piece of satin..

The purple wine spaghetti strapped dress flowed out at her knees.. She generally wore shirts and tunic tops to work.. This was the very first time, that he'd seen her in something other than that, and needless to say, it had swept him off his feet..

Her creamy white shoulders were the first thing, his eyes landed on, leaving them exposed to his eyes.. He gulped as his eyes traveled down.. The dress had a V-neck that plunged a little too lower than it should have, he made a mental note of it..

His eyes moved down a couple of inches lower and he looked away; Behave yourself ACP!

He gulped and was about to turn back when he heard her swear aloud..
Arjun's eyes widened when he saw her whining into her cell-phone. He ended up eavesdropping on her conversation with Ayesha and shook his head, when she complained about having piled on a couple of extra kilos..

And then it happened yet again.. His eyes immediately wandered over her sleek form eyeing her top to toe.. No, you haven't, my love..

The satin of the dress hugged her curves just at the right place enticing him to her.. And if that wasn't enough, her slender long legs were messing with his head, all at once..
Unknown to himself, he had balled his fist, struggling to stop himself from grabbing her by the waist and wrapping his arms around her..

He inhaled sharply and decided to walk away before it was too late.. He loved her.. He was attracted to her.. Period.
There was no doubt about it.. Yet, he wasn't sure how she would react to his advances..

Riya's feelings for him weren't hidden from him.. He had known it all along.. He had read it in her eyes each day which sparkled even more when they met his..

However, he didn't want to scare her with this side of him.. He knew he had to take it slow with her.. And for that, he needed to confess to her..

Confession?!! That left him with a jittery feeling..
He glanced at her perched on top of her table and shrugged the thought away..
No.. no.. Now is not the time.. Not when she looked absolutely ravishing and his otherwise well-held self control was already spiraling away..

Arjun sighed and turned back, ignoring his heart's silent protests.. And then he stopped in his tracks when he heard her defeated sigh on not being able to reach the zipper on her lower back..

He gritted his teeth and spun around on his heel, determined to rid her of her misery..
He tiptoed towards into her cabin, slowly swinging the door, careful to not scare her.. With every step he took towards her, his resolve seemed to falter.. Her heady scent was driving him insane adding to his woes..

A few seconds later, he stood a foot behind her and was surprised that she still hadn't sensed his presence.. But he was proved wrong by his lady love, the next instant..

He heard her gasp; she had probably inhaled his perfume and had almost spun around abruptly when he wound an arm around her waist steadying her..

Riya's eyes widened with horror as the realization began to sink in.. He was here..
And then she felt his lean muscular arms around her waist.. Her breath caught in her throat and she froze..

Arjun smirked at the effect he had on her and gently drew her into his chest, stepping ahead. She felt her back collide against him and her hands went down to clutch the soft fabric of the dress. Her heart had started a marathon on its own when his warm breath caressed her bare shoulders.

A few seconds later, he felt her fingers curl around his wrist while she struggled to get out of his hold, half-heartedly..
He smacked himself mentally and loosened his hold on her..

Riya took the opportunity and quickly stepped away from him, turning around upon realizing that her back was exposed..

Arjun saw her tug at the straps on her shoulders as she lowered her lashes blushing a beautiful shade of crimson.. A playful smile appeared on his face and he decided to get done with the job and leave soon, lest he ended up scaring her..

Riya mustered courage and slowly lifted her eyes to watch him.. A part of her still believed that he wasn't real and the vision would disappear the moment she blinked..
She, being herself, she blinked a couple of times.. And this time, her lucky stars weren't on her side.. Or maybe they were..

Her eyes widened even more when she saw him approach her.. One step at a time.. She gulped and took a step back involuntarily, not moving her eyes from his feet.. Because, she dared not look at him..

She had just witnessed a playful smile playing on the corner of his lips.. She was left baffled when it both, warmed up her heart and sent shivers down her spine at once.

Arjun smirked when he saw her step back.. He grinned at her response..
No Riya.. Don't do that.. Stop digging your own grave.. You have no clue what this is doing to me.. Stop walking backwards.. Stop provoking me..

She sensed his unspoken words and lowered her lashes in response, halting for a split second. He covered the remaining distance in two quick strides and she stepped back yet again only to be left shocked out of her wits..

Her back had hit the cold wall.. Arjun saw her widened eyes and smirked..
Ab kaha jaogi, love?!

Riya had no clue what was coming next.. She was too nervous to even blink an eye..
The cool air from the air conditioner was already tickling her bare back.. The fact that a part of her was exposed with him being present in the same room was already giving rise to goose-bumps on her skin.. And now that he stood hell bent on embarrassing her further, she had nowhere to go..

She froze when he stepped closer, not before pressing herself into the cold wall behind her..

Arjun raised his eyes and held her gaze for a moment.. He was just close to backing off, when Riya raised her chin and looked into his dark black eyes.. He softly blinked his eyes conveying his compliments to which she responded by lowering her lush lashes..

The crimson blush on her cheeks turned a shade darker and Arjun swore under his breath.. Her innocence coupled with that intense look in her kohl-lined eyes were making his heart race.. He swore mentally.. Something needed to be done immediately..

His arm snaked around her waist swiftly, not allowing her a chance to escape.. Riya's eyes clenched shut when she felt herself being drawn into his muscular form, yet again.. And the very next second, they flew wide open when his fingers brushed against her spine..

Her heart had almost skipped a beat and her eyes rolled into the back of her skull, when they moved lower.. She licked her quavering cherry pink lips nervously and looked away, begging for him to look away.. His fixed gaze upon her wase evoking unknown desires within her..

She felt him grip the metallic zipper and sighed in relief as his true intentions dawned upon her.. She waited on with bated breath for him to slide the zipper up and let go of her..
His musky cologne and perfume were playing havoc with her already heightened senses.. And for the first time ever, Riya was yearning for a man's touch, unknowingly..

However, her Arjun Sir had other plans.. Or rather a plan..

He was sure words would fail to describe what he felt for her at the moment and since he had always believed in 'actions speak louder than words'; what better to express his sentiments to his lady love..

With that passing thought, he gripped her waist tighter and pulled her flush against himself.. As expected, she crashed into him and leaned onto him for support..

He smirked when she unknowingly plopped her chin on his shoulder, pressing her soft self more into him.. 

This was pure bliss.. Her pressed against him with his arms around her.. A perfect picture, he thought to himself..

How he wished to never let go of the moment.. He wanted it to last a little longer, but the grip on the now cold zipper, reminded him that there were other urgent matters at hand..

Arjun's fingers slowly guided the zipper up her back, occasionally brushing against her soft skin earning soft gasps from her.. He locked it in place a little below where it should have when she did the unexpected..

Riya moaned softly into his ear, when his other palm dug into her waist and that added fuel to his already heightened senses..
He stood still, waiting for her to wriggle in his hold and even prepared for her to push him away and was astonished when she did none..

Instead, she left him dumbfounded when one of her arms wrapped around his back.. 
No.. this was certainly going way too fast.. He had to pull away before they both ended up giving in to their desires..
Because, the only thing he dreaded at the moment was to make Riya feel guilty for losing herself to him..

And he did what he should have.. He loosened his grip on her and slowly parted from her, taking care to not hurt her in any way.. She felt him move away and drew her arm back slowly..

A minute later, they stood opposite each other, a few inches apart with Arjun's eyes fixed on hers while hers stared at his feet..

Her phone buzzed against the wooden surface of the desk, jolting both out of the awkward situation..

Riya turned around and walked to her desk to answer the phone call, when Arjun recollected something and grabbed her wrist..

She froze right there, when she felt his hot breath fanning her bare shoulder.. His palm gripping her wrist slowly crawled up her arm, leaving a trail of goose-bumps on her skin..

And just when they were about to reach the straps of her dress, she felt her hair being opened and her lush tresses fell over her back, covering the deep cut of the dress..

She smiled to herself and blushed for the umpteenth time since he had first touched her..
If his tantalizing actions had confused her and scared her out of her wits, this sweet gesture of his warmed up her heart instantly, reminding her why she was in love with him, all over again..

Arjun knew her well enough to know that she was probably struggling to prevent that dimple from digging into her skin at the moment.
And his lips curled into a smile on their own..

Just when Riya thought he was done with her, he surprised her by leaning onto her..

Her eyes clenched tight when his lips brushed past her earlobe,
"Leave them open.. The cut's too deep.."

And the next moment, he had dashed out of the cabin leaving her with an erratically beating heart, threatening to leap out of her chest any minute..  

What happened next? And what's happening now? I know you want to know.. But that'll have to wait for now.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

BB's bring it on!

Index:

Part 1: Pg. 1

Part 2: Pg. 9

Part 3: Pg. 15

Mohabbatgirl's Index..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3130787

Those of you who would like to be PMed, please send me a buddy request and I shall PM you when I update next.. Please note that PM's will be sent only to those in my Buddy list.. Please press the LIKE button and leave your valuable feedback.. Take care and Keep falling in love!!

NOTE: I do not own the characters.. My stories are my fantasies and are based on ideas derived from the show.. My works are only meant for members of IndiaForums and are not to be copied to other sites..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
unres

OH MY GOD!!! Avantika dii... I swear, jab ye SS ki RESERVATION aapne ki thi, to mujhe koi idea nhi tha k ye itna HOT, ROMANTIC aur JUICY hone vala hai...

Compliments kya doon?? Kuch choda hai aapne kehne k liye??

I THANK my LUCKY stars that iss brilliant story ki FIRST COMMENT MERI COMMENT HAI...!!!!!

LOVE U DII!!! πŸ‘πŸ€—

abhi I'm gonna stalk u 4 an update of this story regularly!!!! (muah) 4 dis story!!!
Edited by dashequalsd3 - 11 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...
Now,i m seriously going to have crazy dreams.
Gosh!!!
What a masterpiece.
I loved the flashback.
Loved the last bit a lot.
How romantic.!!!!Edited by zebbie - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Did you say this was not good?😲

OMG meri B2, this is one fantastic, hot and sensual part and you better run and give me more, for obvious reasons.

What can I say, I stopped breathing from the moment he spotted her in that dress to his last words then I had to sit back and wait for my heart to slow its beat before I could think properly.

Loved it, I have to say this has to be your best Ariya work to date, and I know when you are finished it is going to be my all time favorite Ariya.

P.S. We are going to spoil the girls even more now.πŸ˜‰
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

EDITED!!!

U r such a devil 😈...

Thanks you for redefining the Office romance for me ...I by any chance my zipper gets stuck anytime and anywhere  trust me ill remeber this one ...☺️

So Shree /Chotu & Ayesha are playing matchmakers ..very interseting and that letter ...what in it .. "kuch toh choot raha hai" par kya

lets just not talk about the flashback sequence...Riya toh sexy Siren ban gayi innocent ladki se..bechare Arjun ..but i love this Playful & naughty Arjun

"leave them Open, the cut is too deep" ...haye me back in Ariya land

p.S- have u borrowed Vidya Di devil kya ...galat time par stop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sips_crazy - 11 years ago
wildire thumbnail
Ab mein kya bolu???

Romance in office?? From where did u get such ideas???

Awesome blossom!!!

Loved it...U created a havoc in my senses... I could think straight...!!!!

Even I want a dress like Riya now...

She had her grip, but I m not that strong... Then Arjun will have to regret... totally upside-down!!!!

Please continue soon!!!!
Edited by ...Mithuz... - 11 years ago
EDITED!!

this SS is fantastic, hot, lovely all in all absolutely perfect
i can already say its going to be my favorite ariya work of you
coming to the update it was amazing :) loved it
riya was mad at aisha for taking her place in arjun's life and also at her friends for bringing them closer
love the way riya described him super-sadu, ultra-hot, uber-masculine and cold-hearted 
love choree and aish'a plan to bring ariya together
thank god aisha didn't come in front of riya else riya was going to eat her up
i think they all wrote that letter 
flashback was superb hot πŸ˜³ 
the office scene was so romantic
my heart almost stopped beating from the moment arjun saw her in that dress
love the way arjun was checking her out
arjun knew that she loves him too
poor riya was so nervous when she saw him coming towards her
loved when he said "leave them open.. the cut's too deep"😳
i'm in ariya land after reading this  
god knows how am I going to sleep tonight
eagerly waiting for next part
thanks for the pm
update soon
Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are such a tease!πŸ˜’

Damiit... I have a flight to catch and you got me feel like...la la la la la! πŸ˜΅

Res 
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey ...
That was lovely, hot, sweet, cute and all in all just perfect ... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Uhm ... I'm confused ... πŸ˜•
But so what ???? The flashback did wonders and I was like "This fb is just too hot and leave everything upto Avantika Di ... She'll clear all my confusions in her style" ... πŸ˜³

How sweet, naughty, romantic and adorable can Arjun actually be at the same time ... πŸ˜‰
Like seriously !!! He ends up doing the most unexpected things πŸ˜³
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was cute and nyc
Update soon
😊