Bade Acche Laggte Hai

12th March 2013.WU RaYa get job in same company

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
  • Episode starts with RaYa going to neha place. Ram tell them he will come late. Priya ask where he is going? Ram say i will be fine.. Piya say okay and he leaves.
  • Ram in KM shouting for Ayesha. Servent tell him that she is not in home. Khush come and meet Ram and tell him that he miss him soo much. Ram say he miss him too.. Ram ask khush for ayesha. he say mom is always outside i do everthing alone 
  • Ayesha come and saw Ram say you here? Ram ask khush to go to his room. Khush leave, ayesha say what happened can't you start new life there? Ram say shutup just shutup. You want to ruin your life then i don't care but if you misbehave with my grandmother,mother then i care that matters to me. Ayesha say i didn't ask them to leave this house they leave by their own wish. Rams say don't lie. You think you have got everything so now you can do anything but let me remind this is not only my house my brother and sister also have share in this house and you got only my share and my all family will come back in this house this is my decision.. Then he tell him how wrong he was about her. He use to think that she is sharma's daughter,priya sister some of her thought must be in her but i was so wrong you were not good daughter nor good daughter in law. Ayesha say ram if i am that bad then why you want them to come back with me. Ram angirly say i am not sending them to you i am sending them to their own home and remember like all of sudden i give you everything just like that i can take everything from you so don't test me jitna acha hua na utna bura b ho sakta hu. my whole family is coming back and if your did anything bad with them i promise you then you will regret that why you came in ram kapoor life and this is my final warning and he leaves 👏
  • Scene shift to priya who is thanking shurti who give her a flat in rent 😳 priya is happy. Ram come and ask what shurti said? Priya tell him. Ram say that's great now we all can live together. Priya say i am happy but i am now worried for rent. we both have to find job asap. Ram say you always say na now i am saying 'sab theek ho jae ga'.
  • RaYa finding jobs in newspaper.. Priya first read the job which say no qualification priya say it must be fraud. Then she find a job for ram and ram find job for her
  • Next morning RaYa finding auto (not in same frame) priya leave ram wish her all the best and then ram also leave for job interview 
  • Priya attend some interview. she is tired. there is interview where RaYa bump into each other. Ram ask him to go and give the interview. He wait outside. Priya come he ask how was the interview priya say it was good what about you? Ram laugh and say all interviews were good but still i didn't get the job. priya say try to be positive you will get the job that is perfect for your soon just try for it..
  • there was mamji scene.🥱🥱🥱. mamaji and 100damini mother 😆😆 and blind date 😆
  • Sid ask ayesha is RaYa back? ayesha say yes and they want everything back.. Sid think for a sec and say just do whatever ram want just make ram happy for atleast 6 week after 6 week i am totally free.. just take care of family this will make Ram happy and he will be in our control. 
  • RaYa scene in flat. Ram say uff finally everything is set i am tired.. phone rings and ram get the job 😃 Ram tell priya and she is so happy. Ram say this house is very lucky for us.. Ram say you know i was really scared. Priya say me too but a lil less then him. Ram say he is scared because it was more difficult to become priya's ram kapoor then to become The ram kapoor 😆😆 Priya say she had more believe in Ram than ram had himself that's why she was less frightened then him.. Priya cell ring and she get a call that she got a job.RaYa is happy and say that they get job in same day.. Ram ask which company? Priya say glaxy export. Ram say i got the call from same company.. RaYa totally happy and excited. Ram say this house is very lucky for us. Priya don't know about this house but you are lucky for me 😳
Episode Ends.

PRECAP.
Peehu meet khush in school
Edited by Medford - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It's a boring sow now. Who is gonna bother to write WU . Ohh pls.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope RaYa don't face any office problems now that everything is going well :/ For some reason I'm sensing that Priya will have some higher position than Ram that will cause some kind of inferiority complex eventually...but I want to believe and say that RaYa are way above all of that after going through so much.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS both ram and priya geeting job at same company is impossible it might be someone behind this
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for WU.I was wondering why would anyone bother to write ,that boring it was.
RaM  in still frames through out, yet captivating performance.
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

For past few shows, Ram is not in the same frame as everyone else. The show is about the warmth in the family, and is losing this charm at least for me, when two people shown to share emotions cannot be shown in 'together'