FRIENDSHIP, FUN, LOVE, ROMANCE UNLIMITED- A new ff

Posted: 11 years ago

Guys Here is the Prologue:

Sanjana aka Sanju is a happy-go-lucky girl, calm going, reserved and very sensitive.  since childhood she is interested in studies, dance, music.๐Ÿ˜Š She stays with her family in Delhi. She is doing B.Tech(ECE)  in National Institute of Technology(NIT). She stays with her father, mother and her younger sister Samantha aka Sam. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Along with sanjana, Ela, Vinnie, Anjali, Prithvi, Rohan, Sahil and others.

chap 1 - pg 1

chap 2 - pg 2

chap 3 - pg 2

chap 4 - pg 3

chap 5 - pg 4

Sorry guys, I have to somewhat modify the characters in this story as it is my imagination๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  In the upcoming chapters only sanvi, but but there will be sarun also I promise u sarun fans. I ll bring Varun into this very soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ  And my english grammar is not so good๐Ÿ˜• but I hope u enjoy reading this

Edited by reykriya21 - 10 years ago
Unres

Amazing concept dear... Loved it...
Wow bth sanvi n sarun wow dats amazing!!!
Edited by MaaNeeTLuV - 11 years ago

guys here is 1st chapter. ENJOY

CHAPTER 1

Sanju, Ela and Vinnie are the best buddies in the class. The boys admire sanju secretly everytime mainly Prithvi , RGV and Sahil. At starting of class she used to be calm, innocent  and very sensitive. But she wanted to prove it all that she is something special.

TECHNICAL FEST IN 2nd  SEMESTER:

The season of conducting symposiums all over the campus at their respective departments came onscreen. It's the brochure release time. There was hurry all over the campus. The juniors are getting teased by their seniors. ๐Ÿ˜ŠSanju and her friends are usually hanging out in the corridor when someone called all the juniors to go sit in the seminar hall as there is empty. After lunch break, Sanju got headache and when she is about to leave, Ela warns her to be careful as there will be seniors everywhere, they will catch her.๐Ÿ˜› When she is walking out, as told by Ela, 2 guys of the 3rd year called her. They asked her the reason for leaving. She tells her its headache but they wontl isten to her and tells her to go back. She gets scared and goes back.

When she is going back, one guy named Prashanth reached her.

P(Prashanth) : whats ur name??

S(sanju) : sanjana.

P : Where do u stay?

S : ----- (she tells some name yaar  I don't know that)

He starts to behave like a pervert with her and she feels uneasy.

P: ok Happy New Year (it is the 1st  of January )

S: Uh! Happy New Year.

They shake hands with each other and as she walks away, he keeps on watching her as if he wants to eat her away. (so stupid na)๐Ÿ˜ก

She goes up to hall and tells Ela and Vinnie about the incident. They tells her to just chill.

After 1 hour, some seniors call Prithvi and give a task to perform. The task is to imitate someone in his class. He imitates Sanju by smiling a little bit and then shouting on everyone angrily. Sanju watches this and gets angry on him.๐Ÿ˜ก

The very next day, Prithvi reaches Sanju to apologise.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pr: sorry sanju for whatever happened yesterday.

S: Whatever?? I did not like it at all Prithvi, U hurted my ego.

Pr: oh cm on Sanju, its just for fun right??

S: its fun for u but not for me.

Pr: ok fine, sorry for hurting ur ego madam pls forgive me yaar.

S: ah! Why r u calling me as Madam??๐Ÿ˜•

Pr: ohh'uff'. Sorry, will u give me any punishment or what now?

S: yes, I want to beat you like anything.

Pr: ok beat me Sanju, cm on

S: ๐Ÿคข(beats him and relaxes )sorry

Pr: uh! Why r u saying sorry to me yaar? Its ok, u have shown all ur anger on me na, no probs.

S: No, actually I don't like to get angry on my friends and I don't like beating them. If I do, I feel guilty for doing like that. Anyways sorry Prithvi.๐Ÿ˜”

Pr: its okay. Me too sorry once again. Now lets go to class.

thats it guys, i ll cm with next update okay

its good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...continue soon
wooo...very nyc ss...i lve it..cont soon..bss varun ka character- negative ni krna..
THIS WAS GOOD...GR8 GOIN
dont worry 
there will be no negative character of varun
just wait and watch my dear
heyy, this is the next chapter
i was a bit late sorry
okay so here it is

CHAPTER 2

SANJU DANCING IN CULTURAL FEST๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

From then, Sanju is getting harassed by her seniors. The stupid guy, prashanth calls Sanju after her classes and starts chitchatting with her. Prithvi watches this and gets confused. He then asks Sanju abt that guy.

P : hey Sanjana, who's that guy u were talking to??

S: I don't know his name but he is our senior of 3rd year.

P : what?? U don't know his name!

S: yeah, when I ask him his name, he says me to guess.

P: oh! Is there any problem??

S: no, its okay. Im fine.

But still, he don't get satisfied with that answer and gets suspicious.

Sanju couldn't handle this anymore and tells Ela and Vinnie about this.

S: guys, that guy is irritating me more. Uss se bachne ke liye koi way nahi hai kya?

V: (as usually) wow Sanju, tumhare liye itne saare fans! Great.

S: pls Vinnie, its not the time to joke๐Ÿ˜†.

E: hey we will ask Sharon about this bcz she knows everything about our seniors right??

V: yeah, Sanju it's a good idea, lets ask her.

S: uff, thanks dear, kal hum uss se pooch lete hain.

The next day, after completing their practical, the 3 girls and Sharon meet in the locker room.

SH: hey hi guys, kaise hain??

Trio: we r good.

SH: kya baat hain? Kyun tensed ho? Wat happened??

E: ha yaar, I need ur help, ek doubt.

SH: ya tell me.

S: hmm. Do u know any of our seniors of 3rd year, the guy with short height. He is misbehaving with me yaar.

SH: oh, is he physically handicapped??

V: ya, who tho totally theda hain๐Ÿ˜•.

SH: oh, I got you. His name is Prashanth. He is a rowdy fellow re. pls don't roam with him.

S: arre my dear, im not roaming with him. Everyday after classes, when I and vinnie start walking he only calls me and theda theda baatein karta rehta hain. Mujhe bahut uncomfortable ho rahi hain.

Sh: oh, ok no prob yar, ignore karo use aur tum dono Prithvi aur RGV ke saath chalo to the bus stop.

V: nahi Sharon, its okay, hum manage kar sakte hain.

E: what? Tum kaise manage kar sakti ho akele hi?

Sh: no, if u go lonely, he shoos vinnie off and catches sanju, is that okay for u both?

V: ha, no.

SH: then listen my words k, go with Prithvi and RGV.

E: ya, that's a good idea. Thank u Sharon.

The 4 girls hug each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sh: okay guys, fest ka date aa rahi hain. Any plans??

E: ya. It's a 2 day event right! On the 1st day, we will wear traditional dresses and 2nd day western wear bcz they will give the T shirts right.

S: ya, so on 2nd day we will wear jeans so that we can wear t shirt easily.

V: ya guys, its going to be full of fun  right??

SH: yes. Those 2 days will be so boring bcz of presentations and lectures, we have to stick up to those chairs only but  on 2nd day,  end of the day, there is going to be a cultural fest and we can dance, music, full of real masthi guys.

E: but how can we conduct culturals, who lecturers aur Headof college  honge na college mein??

Sh: nahi Ela, voh sab log jaane ke baad hi hum culturals conduct karenge. Hum nahi, humhare final years seniors conduct karte hain.

E aur V: wow, that's cool.

S: par guys, there will be no problem right, as that guy will follow us na.

Sh: don't worry dear, who hum manage karte hain ok. Tu chintha mat karo. Hum hain naa.๐Ÿ˜‰

S: ok thank u guys.

Other 2  friends Juhi and Suvreen come and call them to come quickly to seminar hall as seniors assigned  them for some work.

Sanju decides to give a solo performance during culturals and wants her to prove herself. She practices at home daily. On the 1st day of the event everything goes well. The next day, all students arrive and listen to the presentations. At the end of the day, chief guest comes and distributes the prizes to students who gave  presentations. Afer everyone goes, the final year students conduct culturals and started to dance. Meanwhile, Sanju decides to dance without knowing anyone, she changes in rest room and comes back to the hall. Prithvi sings a song whereas Rohan dances for his song๐Ÿ‘.

Someone calls Sanju to dance. She goes to the stage asks for the music to play. The song CRAZY KIYA RE from movie DHOOM 2 started playing๐Ÿ‘. She performs lyrical contemporary dance form. All get shocked by seeing her like this.

E: u just rocked, my baby.

V: wow, awesome Sanju.

Sh: wow, maine socha nahi ki yeh tum itni achi se perform karogi. U rock.

Ju: wow, from when did u started dancing yaar??

S: I started to dance since 10 years. I love dancing. Kaisa laga mera surprise tumko??

E: super cool.

S: thank u so much my dear friends. I love u guys.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this is it guys. hope u enjoy this

heyy, this is the 3rd chapter 
enjoy reading it๐Ÿ˜Š

CHAPTER 3

FIRST LOVE PROPOSAL

Exams time, all are in exam tension as the subjects are very hard in this. At the canteen,

E: We should not worry abt it guys, we have to do our best.     

Vin: Par kaise, maine abhi tak syllabus padhna shuru nahi kiya.๐Ÿ˜ญ

S: Mujhe lagta hai hum fail hojayenge kyunki  maine internal exam achchi nahi likhi.

Anjali: First year tho bahut easy tha, hum jaldi se exams khatm kiye. Par yeh 2nd year, shit I hate it.

Suvreen: Haan yaar, its so irritating.

Prithvi: Hey guys, our princi gave us some important topics to prepare yaar. Chalo, darne ki koi baat nahi!

Rohan: Theory exams ke pehle hi practicals honge. Viva ke liye hum padhene na, so no worries.

Anjali: All happies. Yayy!!๐Ÿ‘

So all start preparing for exams. Practicals are completed on a span of week. During their theory exams,

Ela: hey Sanju, remember, we shouldn't waste our time. We hav to study.

San: yeah dear okay, ek problem hai. Online pe mere facebook account par woh  Prashanth , uska request aa raha hai baar baar. Maine uski reject kiya.

E: oh, chill out,darne ki koi baaat nahi.

S: no, once I rejected it na, again and again he is sending me requests. Main kya karoon??

Prithvi: (comes from behind and asks) kya hua??

S: (gets shocked on seeing him) hi prithvi! Kuch nahi hua!!

P: tum bahut tensed lag rahi ho, kya baat hai?

E: Prithvi, our senior Prashanth, who tumhe yaad hai na tumko, who sanju ko bahut torture kar raha tha. Ab facebook pe bhi messages bejh kar bhi harass kar raha hai. Kya kare??

P: oh!! Who baat hai, don't worry abt that, chill. Who baat mujh par chhod do, main dekh leta hu.

S: tum kya karoge, pls be careful na(holds his hand).

P: (he too holds her hand) mujhe kuch nahi hoga, mujhe ek aur senior patha hai, who Arjun aur Vishal hai, usko main batadeta hu, who dekhlenge.

S: oh,Vishal!! I know him. Uss se maine ek baar baat kiya hai. Ok Prithvi thank u!!

Prithvi informs this to Arjun and Vishal abt this problem. Vishal tells Sanju not to worry anymore as they gave him a serious warning. She thanks him for that. Ela tells Sanju as not to talk closely with seniors as it is a time waste process๐Ÿ˜ก. but Sanju wont listen to her and starts chatting with Vishal on facebook and mobile. They used to chat and get closer day by day. Sanju tells her younger sister Samantha about this.

Sam: oh, wow di, who is that Vishal, uska pic mujhe dikha do na.

San: he is my senior, wait I ll show u the pic.

Sam: (sees the pic) Eww di! He is not so good looking. He is like a rowdy only.

San: yeah, somewhat but he is a very good person.

Sam: but be careful di, he may be sweet to u outside but he maybe cunning internally right!!

San: oh, come on my baby, who waisa nahi hoga, okay lets leave this and lets concentrate on our studies.

At the end of their exams, one day, all of a sudden, Vishal proposes Sanju. She gets shocked on hearing this. She calls Ela and Vinnie and tells about this๐Ÿ˜ฒ. They tell her to take her decisions  very wisely. She then thinks that he is her first and last love and without any further thoughts, she accepts his proposal but, with some doubt in her. 

Awesome <3 good writing
loved it ๐Ÿ‘