who makes sharon more jealous

Poll

which girl with swayam makes sharon more insecure n jealous

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brief KRIYA we all know that swayam n kriya r best friends but some times situation aise situation hua that made sharon think that kriya feels for swayam berfore shivam party when kriya said swayam is going wid her in the party in shivam party kriya n swayam were the hot topic 'khusur phusur couple' at new year in jungle when kriya picked swayam as her favourite guy and finally in kriya's home when sharon has come to stop swayam from leaving d college n kriya became exited after knowing swayam is coming NICOLE swayam is nicole favourite std many times she gave sharon tought time like when she choose swayam for dance in shivam party she came wid non other than swayam and became hot topic during group study at nicole place before exam ASHI the expression on sharon face when ashi is around swayam is just like a possessive GF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon cant imagine swayam wid nebody else odr dan her nd is jealous evrytym it happens so i cant realy answer dis one!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

Sharon cant imagine swayam wid nebody else odr dan her nd is jealous evrytym it happens so i cant realy answer dis one!

i know sharon swayam ke sath kisi aur ko nahi dekh sakti aur sabse jealous hote h par koi aisi ladki jiske sath swayam ko dekh ke sharon ko laga ho ki ab to swayam hath se gaya
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
not meaning to offend vrushika (i think she is such a sweetie)  but when it comes to acting... especially the jealous scenes... she's not as great as sneha.. like when sneha was jealous it was so obvious n brilliant acting..but when vrushika was jealous of aashi it wasn't as good... but i think vrushika is amazing n she's improving lots 
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

not meaning to offend vrushika (i think she is such a sweetie) but when it comes to acting... especially the jealous scenes... she's not as great as sneha.. like when sneha was jealous it was so obvious n brilliant acting..but when vrushika was jealous of aashi it wasn't as good... but i think vrushika is amazing n she's improving lots

i know jealous sharon (sneha)was treat to watch.
hope vrush can match her soon ln every emotion.
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
First Nichole mam sometimes kriya n nw its aashi...

So all an all she's jealous of everyone...Edited by KS_SWARON - 11 years ago
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

not meaning to offend vrushika (i think she is such a sweetie)  but when it comes to acting... especially the jealous scenes... she's not as great as sneha.. like when sneha was jealous it was so obvious n brilliant acting..but when vrushika was jealous of aashi it wasn't as good... but i think vrushika is amazing n she's improving lots 

cmpletly respect ur pov..bt i think tht cvs r nt gvng any continuity to dis so called jealousy track..smtyms sharon is shwn happy seeing aashi n swayam..n smtyms nt..
n dis lack of continuity is d problm..
n i personally feel tht dis aashi angle has nt reached upto nicole or kriya's level..so may be in future (if cvs wish)..v ll c full on jealous sharon..n m sure vrushika will be able to do it 👍🏼..

also i feel tht cvs r nt utilizing vrushika's talent fully..😕..
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She can not tolerate any girl with Swayam😆
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i reckon sharon (sneha) being jealous of nicole maam was some of the best times in the show... it was so cute n funny to watch those scenes n her expressions were amazing... i dont think anyone else can make sharon feel as jealous as nicole maam 😛