TOI Kratika wishes to play "Dayaan"

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I want to play Daayan one day: Kritika Kamra.

I want to play Daayan one day: Kritika Kamra.
Kritika Kamra
Beautiful and talented Kritika Kamra has played some of the most romantic roles on small screen but says that she wants to play a Daayan someday.

"I want to play a Daayan some day, I think that will be really interesting and exciting to try out. Also it will be a big challenge for me and I would definitely want to challenge myself," said the actress who will soon be seen in Ekta Kapoor's supernatural series Ek Thi Daayan.

Kritika who was launched by Ekta Kapoor in popular daily soap Kitni Mohabbat Hai has appeared in three romantic shows so far and admits that the popularity of her shows has contributed to her success. "Because of my shows popularity I am here starting from Kitni Mohabbat Hai to Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and now Ek Thi Daayan every show has contributed in making me who I am today, making me stand with the 7 leading ladies whom I have grown up watching like Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar. Sharing a platform with them is really great and I am honoured that Ekta made me a part of Ek Thi Naayka," said Kritika.
While a lot of TV actors are making successful transformation from TV to Bollywood, the beautiful actress seems to be have no time for Bollywood, "I don't have time to struggle for Bollywood as I am shooting continuously this entire month without any holiday. I don't know if Bollywood is the stepping stone for TV actors as there is the whole of Bollywood coming down to TV so I really don't know who is using who as the stepping stone. A lot of people have made that transformation and its very good, I am happy for them but to each to its own. For me it depends on the content actually if it's exciting it doesnt matter to me if it's in Bollywood or TV," concludes the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS. Kritika rocks.