Nadaswaram February 2013 Archive

Posted: 11 years ago

Friday 01.02.2013

Mahesu maligai – virundhombal for Paramu – Ramesh . Mahesu shows extra care for preggy thangachi – sappdu Paramu , nalla saapdu. Shanthi grimacing. Lunch over , Mr. & Mrs . ramesu leave. Shanthi kaduppo kaduppu – mannerless manushangal , not even bother to wash their echal plates  after eating. Prods Mahesu to resort to the same Paramu tactics - bill them for the food like Paramu did for cleaning the house. Soon  Ramesh returns with a friend – a customer for Selva  - person willing to shell out extra Rs. 100 for a trip to Trichi & back. Shanthi vayellam  teeth ,echa thattu becomes thaga thattu – quips Rameshna Rameshthan , bring more & more savari for your sagalai .[indha sagalai , sambandhinu ezhudi ezhudi hands are hurting , solravanga  mouth valikkadho???????]

Sam is having some tug of war with his scooter – starting problem.  Seeks help from a passer by who runs seeing Sam . Then comes a lady in a cycle & teaches Sam how to start the vehicle.  One more kadhal matter for Sam kick starts like his scooter.

Ragini & Meenu ready to set up the house. Dipti arrives to help them.  Dipti gives important tips on arranging electronic gadgets – washing machine in the bathroom , fridge in the kitchen , T V in the main hall .[ Thanks Dipti for the tips – all these days I was thinking Fridge will be kept in the bathroom]. Vaarthaiku vaarthai Dipti says it is [like] my house , insists on making coffee for everybody , but rag rejects the idea & leaves for making coffee. Suddenly Meenu feels giddy , starts vomiting , & faints .Ragini panics.

Meenu wheeled in to a hospital by Rags & Dips. Doctor examines Meenu-  says not a major problem – mild food poisoning –  drips on – will be alright soon – Rags wu wu – Kannadam gothilla  &  Translator Dipti mozhi peyarking in Tamil for her. Rags thanking her profusely – Dipti O Dipti nee mattum illana what would have happened to my mom.  Drama party Rajesh arrives , his usual clip clip dialogues & emotional drama continues – athaiku ennachu , eppadiyacnu , aen achu blah blah. Dips consoles both & takes leave. Rajesh follows her  & in privacy thittufies Saniyan athai. Goes back to rag's with pavam , nallavan face , tells her about his urgent work & would be back soon. Ragini is worried  , but rajesh assures early return & joots with asai nayagi.

Maha kodumai. A boy  tells Maha teacher that  HM wants to see her , also tells that H M is in PT room.[ HM why in PT roomnu makku Maha not yosiching]. Maha calling out HM in the empty PT room. No response. Maha turns to leave , at the same time Manmadha Rasa PT master comes in & locks the room. [ srima's BG – hum tum ek kamreme bandh ho jaye aur chabi kho jaye] PT Approches Maha menacingly  - ennadi thullara – kenji paarthachu , konji paarthachu , you are not masiyafying to my  aasai – now you are  trapped , no escape from me Ha Ha Ha. Maha pushes him & runs towards the locked door.  PT chases her , Maha grabs the cricket bat & the camera shifts to show the door rattling from outside & gum gum sound from inside.

Cricket mattayum – PT Master  Mandayum  - Monday  7.30 PM IST KaNath thavaradheergaL

Monday reserved for Sumi

Edited by migan - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday Updates

Brief one ... sorry makkaz

Rajesh puts up fake act like pasam poliraning for Ragini and then praising his MIL for the simple breakfast high and low Meenachi wants to go back but Rajesh adamant not wanting to let her go. And finally he says he will take 2 days leave so everyone can go back and visit them and come back here nu. Both mother daughter very happy.

Sokku & Gopi will be going to Malaysia soon (varaga varaga 😛) and the sponsor then says they can bring another person along. Sokku suggest Malar and both malar gopi very happy.

Karthika (the girl who had been appearing in sam life many times recently 😆) happens to be the new neighbour girl. Sam comes and shock to see her there but kind of having happy feeling yet leaves sadly telling sure this will not work out nu. That poor girl does not understand anything and Malar tells her Sam is very funny innocent and crazy 😛

Lolayee 😡 pours salt water into all the food that is ready to be taken out for business 😕 at the shop... people comes back complaining the food is very salty. Moorty is shock and tastes all food. True enough all taste so salty Both kamu and moorth shock.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

Friday 08.02.2012

Murthy tasyes the food & informs kamu about excessive BP increasing ingredient. Kamu wonders how it happened as she was quite confident she used the right amount of salt. Smart Kamu quickly finds a solution to the problem. Instructs Vanitha to prepare extra plain rice to be added to the existing  ones to balance the excess uppu.  Kamu & Murthy wheel the food cart back to the house to carry out the necessary changes. They are welcomed by Lola with a jeer  singing  "Pona Machan Thirumbi Vandhan sapattu koodayoda". Kamu silent , budhu Murhy tells amma the problem. Enough Lolayi mouthku aval  sorry salt , lo lonu starting , my veetu uppellam gone , my veetu sothellam gone , my veetu maanem ellam gone, Kundhani  is useless , Murthy double useless . New pazhamozhi & pudhumazhi galore. Kamu silently goes inside followed by Murthy & Vani & quickly makes required  adjustments to the salty rice & back to business leaving  Lolayi wondering  about  Kundhani's Mayajalam.

Kamu- Murthy road side restaurant kick starts once again. Sapadu almost kali . Just 4 packs left. Selva comes  &  offers to buy 2 packs ,praises Murthy- kamu for their earnest & hard work. Murthy lectures on Purusha lakshanams & pondati lakshanams . Selva is very impressed . One customer comes & the remaining  packets also get sold. Kamu - Murthy now wheel back home the empty cart with a  happy heart.

Director headla Ongi oru kuttu for manhandling the baby in this segment

Madam Shanthi out-standing & konjufying Mahesu's baby. Neighbour madam[Paramu] comes with a begging bowl for sambar . Shanthi's irritation sees no bounds & that gets reflected in her nakkal konjals of the kid. Paramu no less.  On the pretext of konjufying  the  both take turns in trading  charges against each other. Net result the babe practically becomes  tug of war rope. Every now & then Shanthi & paramu pull the crying child to shower their abuses on the other – abusive word  chosen - Kurangu . Kurangu pidi vaathayala kudumipidi sandai our manadaya  braking. poor babe crying pathetically  gets a stern chup from potha athai.

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
Monday...

Nadaswaram Kodumai...

Update..

Idhuvum kadandhu pogum...!!!!

Episode starts with that pakki rajesh ...He ododi comes to meet lady pakki deepti...Rajesh says he is going to karaikudi ...Lady pakki starts crying...Male pakki shcoked...what happened kanmani??...asks rajesh...Deepti says unnai parkama...wooohoon wooohhooon...i cant...i want to be with u always...Rajesh says that pombalai meenakshi thinks iam a uthaman...we should use this time to vaangufy nalla name from sokku and his family members...adhukudhaan iam going to karaikudi ...We can send ragini jus like that...Avainga family oru adithadi family...and my dad overaa thatting chaing chakk to that family...

Iam going to katraikudi to meet that josiyar...he said he knows everything abt ragini and her family...poittu vandhu aappu vaikaren...deepti says i'll talk to ragini and tell her that i love u ...u leave nnu solren...Rajesh says no..My mom also with us...so dont worry...Deepti continues her woohoon wooohoon oppari...

Mahesu and selvarangam talking...Sellu says he met moorthy...Mahesu nakkal adichufies abt moorthy and kaamu...Sellu praises moorthy and kaamu...Mahesu face thiruppings...Selvarangam says he is very happy to see kaamu and moorthy...mahesu kadupaduchufies and says dont talk abt that moorthy and kaamu...

Oru aal comes and says oru trip to chennai ...up and down 2 days trip...Selva says he is very tired...mahesu says no tired nothing...She tells that man to wait outside and she veppilai adichufies sellu...poittu vaanga...enna tired...and ask 10,000-15,000 money...Selvaranga m says ok...

Mahesu comes out and sees oru mena minikki girl doing make-up...avangadhaan savaari...Selva comes out and mahesu stops him...She tells that man to go away...Mahesu ottufies selva inside...and says u will not ottufy car...instead u will ottufy that girl...i know ur yogidhai...Selvarangam sad...

Bangalore...Ragini and meenu mootai kattufying...rajesh comes there with dresses...says oorrukku porom...adhaan i bought all these...Meenu and rags face la aanandam pongi vazhinjings...Rajesh shows a shawl for sokku...Meenu vayellam pallu...

Scene shifts to karaikudi...same shawl ...sokku asks...edhukku imbuttu selavu...Rajesh ottufying reel ...ellarum mouth opening and watching...including malar😆...i want to katti kaappathufy ur sondam thru out my life...Rajesh says he is going to meet his mom...Meenu tells ragini to go with him...Rajesh says no need...u enjoy with ragini...i'll go meet my mom and come...Ponnukku sandhosham is at her mom's place...Malar looks at meenu...meenu head kavundhufies...rajesh leaves...

Josiyar and rajesh meeting...rajesh says...i hate ragini...i dontb want to live with her...josi putting dhoopam...Rajesh asks for help...i want to send ragini out of my life...rajesh says my biggest enemy is my appa...first we should appu vachufy him...
rajesh says...andha rags kku kadhal kathirikkai ellam illaiya?...Josiyar says ava yaarayum love pannala...but avala oruthan love pannan..

Thodarum..

Editing...
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday updates
Episode 714

Brief updates 😛 sowwy

Mageshu comes and does her taiya takka for buying her local saree.. Ragini tries to explain but Mageshu refuse to listen and continues to even insult Rajesh.. Meenashi gets angry and raise her hand to hit mageshu which got her more mad and she steps out from the house. Rajesh goes in silently. Meenashi gets worried an ask Ragini to and samanadamfy rajesh. She goes in and says sorry but loosu hubby fake more by saying its ok its normal in family nu. Ragini appadiyae urugufy and hugs him and says love u nu .. Rajesh feeling uncomfortable with ragini hugging him .. just then mobile rings and its his aasai kadhali. He goes out and both konjufy. Malar might or might not 😕 overhear him saying i love u and giving kisses to lover girl.

Later sokku comes back from temple and serve the temple food and Rajesh spits out 😡 meenashi trying to side him by saying this is all new for mapillai nu but sokku gives her something indirectly and leaves.

Kashtam karamam kaalam josiyar with saree and lady get up .. tries to attract Komaru who happen to fall for it and even try to rape josiyar not knowing its him nu in the car 🤢 Upon knowing its josiyar he nalla tuppufy him. Josiyar then starts back on ragini issue and tells him she is still not touch and her husband does not want her nu. Komaru becomes all happy and ask rajesh to come and meet him 🤢

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

Friday15.2.2013

Mahes house. Mahesu busy thalatting the papa.  Vichuk vichuknu Meenu comes in , trying to konjufy Pandi.  Mahesu nakkal adichufies about the Bangalore return  pudhu paNakkara paati. Meenu tries to reason it out . Says Rajesh is a  super alloy [ thangam ' pithalai] mapillai , not right on your part to insult him , ragini is very upset , in fact you selected the saree yourself , your rasi you got local stuff. Paramu & Shanthi- Velu join them. Meenu changes the topic & successfully drive out Shanthi- Velu.  Meenu starts her mandropadesam ' tells Mahesu  not to entertain Shanthi-Velu  , it is supposed to be her  thanik kuduthanam with Selva  ,suggests to Otufy the  Osi pandrarams . Second osi sappaduvali  Paramu chaing chaks ' yes yes Selva athan's entire money karanjufies in feeding these two gluttons.  Selva arrives & they soon change the topic.

Photo session segment. Geetha stalker busy taking photos of mom & sis. Geetha comes out of the house & she was also asked to join them. Soon the mother leaves to buy tomatoes. Daughter too follow suit. Now stalker & his Keedha [this boy calls her like this only] left alone. The crook fools Keedha & without her knowledge  clicks few photos of self along with her .

Pakki hero is waiting for rowdy hero along with last episode Jil Jil Ramamani [ Josi ]. Josi indulges in self praise , blows own trumpet as to how he convinced Komaru . Rajesh is bit jittery , wonders whether Komaru would pay heed to his request & keep up the appointment. Josi convinces him , says  Komaru is madly in love with Ragini , will come flying.

Komaru party arrive. Rajesh perplexed  noticing  his entourage. Josi clarifies ' aNNan  birth habit ' adiyals follow him even when he goes to answer nature's call. Josi asks rajesh to broach the subject boldly.  Rajesh  starts the conversation in English & kaduppethufies Komaru intially. Soon changes over to Tamil &   tells his problem ' love another girl , married Ragini due to dad's pressure ,  not even  meesai  air  has touched her  , ready to dhara vaarthufy Rags for Komaru , outlays his ingenious plan ' Komaru will stay with him in Bangalore  as Rajesh's friend's friend &  Rajesh will unleash the future course of action later. Komaru agrees with a sarcastic grin on his face. [think Koms going to summa  gum gum Rajesh]

Edited by srima - 11 years ago