jeannie aur juju WU 13.3.13

Posted: 11 years ago
todays episode starts with jeannie and juju discussing on how to make vela normal again and jeannie suggests juju to use the powers and he does it and vela becomes normal again and vicky wished that the powers go back to jeannie and jeannie gets back her powers and vicky says that we forgot 1thing that chatur babu is still a chocolate and jeannie vanishes from here and she lands in chatur babu s house and durga bhabhi was about to eat the chocolate but jeanne prevented so and makes him normal and the scene shifts to vicky s house and vicky makes fun of jeannie and the jeannie land and jeannie says that u should not make fun of ur sasural (in laws) lol 😆😆😆 and vicky asks jeannie to say something about the jeannie land and jeannie says that they r even dangerous jinns like jin jorehaan and the scene shifts to jeannie land and jinn jorehaan s entry takes place and the whole ground shakes when he walks (oh gosh😲😲) (he is v v v v v v scary and even his voice is frightening 2) and he enters a place which is full of jeannie s photos (which r really cute) and he says that jeannie is mine only only mine and suddenly an impish looking fellow appeares there and says salaam (greeting) to jinn jorehaan and jinn jorehaan by his magic calls the jinn who appears in jeannie s newspaper and wipes out his memory and then makes the jinn disappear and the impish fellow asks wat he is gonna to do he says i only know wat i do no one else can ever know and he again repeats the dialogue that jeannie is only mine only mine jeannie and then he dissapears from there in the form of black smoke and the scene shifts to vicky s house showing vicky s and jeannie s conversations about vicky himself and then a photo of vicky falls down they both wonder how it can fall and jeannie hears jin jorehaan s voice callin her ad she is petrified

precap : it is shown that vicky is locked in a transparent bottle and he is struggling 2 come out he says leave me and jinn jorehaan says that how much u want to struggle u struggle but nothing is gonna to happen and he by his magic and turns himself in to vicky 😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by SP0009

Jaj rocks

i agree wid u

It was a nice epi

yaa n even thrilling 2 as jinn jorehaan s entry took place
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zabo how r u ????????

and y thanks
Originally posted by zabo123

thankx a lot hun 

y dear

Tfs

mention not dear
and ur no of posts have increased a lot