New Official YT Channel - myStar Classics - RBO :D - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
WOW!! Very good newsπŸ˜ƒ
Will subscribe and comment. It will help me for downloading videos as for me Star Player doesn't work.
This is simply Awesome...Thanks for sharing the news and posting links May !!!

Loved it so much :)))
Thanks for sharing May!!!😊
Originally posted by missfilmy

WOW!! Very good newsπŸ˜ƒ
Will subscribe and comment. It will help me for downloading videos as for me Star Player doesn't work.

I have the same issue Ranju...Please do tell the uploader about the sound problem too...
Wow thats amazingπŸ˜ƒ
We can relieve the magic again without breaks
That's seriously goodπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing May😊

*Note I think due to copyright issues, these videos are playing the RBO title track, on the song sequences.. So far I have checked the 'Ore Piya' sequence...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
@Monika - I am looking for epiosode 53, I haven't forgotten πŸ˜†...

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

There is now a Youtube channel dedicated to all classic Star Plus and Star One shows...Full episodes of Rang Badalti Odhani are uploaded!πŸ₯³...The only downside is that, these clips don't have to cute montages we normally see between breaks 😳...But the bonus is that, there are no interuptions throught-out the show πŸ˜Š...Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ...

I am hoping once all the episodes are uploaded, there will be a special playlist for RBO 😳...

A request to all our YT members : Please subscribe to the channel and request for a RBO playlist to be posted on the channels front page 😊...
Please also mention to them, that the quality and output of the sound, needs to be checked...
The background music flows from the right and dailogue flows from left...It sounds oddπŸ˜•...

(Note : I think due to copyright issues, these videos are playing the RBO title track, on the song sequences.. So far I have checked the 'Ore Piya' sequence...)

Discription from the YT channel :

'  myStar Classics

Star TV, India's leading entertainment television network presents myStar Classics; a destination to relive your all-time favourite shows - the classics that have defined and redefined Indian television. myStar Classics brings the most popular shows from its network of channels like Star Plus and Star One. Explore a wide array of programs ranging from drama, comedy, thrillers, glamorous events that have enticed Indian audience across age groups, around the world. Subscribe now to myStar Classics and get access to the best of Indian television. '

Link :

RBO Playlist has been made now😊...

@All YT member - Please message the channel to change the thumbnail to a ShaNak one!...They have used the Suraj and Khanak photo, with Shaan in the background watching πŸ˜”...
Posted: 10 years ago
  • 9 subscribers
  • Come on Odhanians!...We can do better than that πŸ˜ƒ...