New Official YT Channel - myStar Classics - RBO :D - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
why only 41 there should be more like in thousands i guess many ppl dont know about this what do u think may ? 
i subscribed just now but seriously there should be more 
Edited by jaisyjazz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

why only 41 there should be more like in thousands i guess many ppl dont know about this what do u think may ? 
i subscribed just now but seriously there should be more 

Gievn time, there will be more 😊...As people explore myStarPlayer, a newer audience will also discover RBO...

Episodes 157- 208 post has been completed today...Will be adding song clips later 😊

19:37  Rang Badalti Odhani - Episode 159 : Shantanu is excited by myStar Classics • Khanak tells Shantanu that a bride and groom normally have paan and warm milk on their wedding night. Shantanu gets some warm milk and paan, but when he comes back Khanak is asleep.

Bringing this thread forward, for members new and old...

Will continue to update as soon as I can 😳
I just love this YT channel uninterrupted full episodes.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Rocking channel love it  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -pranjal-

I just love this YT channel uninterrupted full episodes.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Rocking channel love it  ðŸ˜Š

I actually miss the extra footage we got in the pre-caps 😆
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

There is now a Youtube channel dedicated to all classic Star Plus and Star One shows...Full episodes of Rang Badalti Odhani are uploaded!🥳...The only downside is that, these clips don't have to cute montages we normally see between breaks 😳...But the bonus is that, there are no interuptions throught-out the show ðŸ˜Š...Enjoy! 😃...

I am hoping once all the episodes are uploaded, there will be a special playlist for RBO 😳...

A request to all our YT members : Please subscribe to the channel and request for a RBO playlist to be posted on the channels front page 😊...
Please also mention to them, that the quality and output of the sound, needs to be checked...
The background music flows from the right and dailogue flows from left...It sounds odd😕...

(Note : I think due to copyright issues, these videos are playing the RBO title track or background scores, on the song sequences...)

Discription from the YT channel :

'  myStar Classics

Star TV, India's leading entertainment television network presents myStar Classics; a destination to relive your all-time favourite shows - the classics that have defined and redefined Indian television. myStar Classics brings the most popular shows from its network of channels like Star Plus and Star One. Explore a wide array of programs ranging from drama, comedy, thrillers, glamorous events that have enticed Indian audience across age groups, around the world. Subscribe now to myStar Classics and get access to the best of Indian television. '

Link :

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
😆...
21:03  Rang Badalti Odhani - Episode 322 : Khanak is angry by myStar Classics ' Akshay is irritated and is in great difficulty due to the shortage of water. Khushboo insists that Akshay get her some water. 
Wish there is a HQ videos of ShaNak scenes alone too..
osm..bt some of the video hv no sound.. :\