Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anyalolita

The Star Classics youtube account has been deleted! Does anyone know where else we can find RBO episodes?

What? 😲  How could they do that? 😭

Many RBO episodes are still available, in parts on Youtube and Dailymotion.  Though Star Classics had the best quality.

I still can't believe they would do this, I wanted to complete all the YT episode links here. 😔
veronica.syl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was watching them happily...until i was on a vacation for abt 2 months...and then i see the acc deleted..Why??😭😭
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: veronica.syl

i was watching them happily...until i was on a vacation for abt 2 months...and then i see the acc deleted..Why??😭😭

The YouTube notice claims it was due to copyright violations, but that can't be the case, since Star Network created the channel. 

It was upsetting for all of us 😔 and for our creative members too.  It was the only place to view HD videos of RBO.

Fans of other shows are also upset and have tweeted Star Network.  But there is no reply.

I am hoping against hope that, perhaps they intend to create a higher quality channel, with even better videos.   The new playlist might even include missing film tracks, which were used in RBO song sequences and the missing videos of some episodes.  *Fingers crossed*
veronica.syl thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The YouTube notice claims it was due to copyright violations, but that can't be the case, since Star Network created the channel. 

It was upsetting for all of us 😔 and for our creative members too.  It was the only place to view HD videos of RBO.

Fans of other shows are also upset and have tweeted Star Network.  But there is no reply.

I am hoping against hope that, perhaps they intend to create a higher quality channel, with even better videos.   The new playlist might even include missing film tracks, which were used in RBO song sequences and the missing videos of some episodes.  *Fingers crossed*

Edited by veronica.syl - 9 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: veronica.syl

i just hope they bring it back b4 i die...😆

You should not joke about death Veronica 😔 ...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
The Rang Badalti Odhani episodes are back on Star Classics! ðŸ˜ƒ
veronica.syl thumbnail

The Rang Badalti Odhani episodes are back on Star Classics! ðŸ˜ƒ

Mayyy!!! ðŸ˜†

thank u sooo much for the good news...back to my rbo addiction...!😉
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thanks for thread n links
i m re-watching it as i left it in between
but in this utube channel they cut end part little.
i notice it in few epis
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for thread n links
i m re-watching it as i left it in between
but in this utube channel they cut end part little.
i notice it in few epis

Hmmm...I had not noticed that.  These clips do not show the 'break previews' or 'precaps' for the next episode, so it is possible that some parts were edited.
Star Classics have removed original film tracks from all episodes, which were played in the telecast scenes, due to copyright reasons.  In the sequences we know of, songs are replaced by the Rang Badalti Odhani title track or background scores.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Hmmm...I had not noticed that.  These clips do not show the 'break previews' or 'precaps' for the next episode, so it is possible that some parts were edited.
Star Classics have removed original film tracks from all episodes, which were played in the telecast scenes, due to copyright reasons.  In the sequences we know of, songs are replaced by the Rang Badalti Odhani title track or background scores.

i m not talking about break previews or precaps but small end parts
i found them in yashrandiwani's youtube channel
now watching it from start