Rang Badalti Odhani

New Official YT Channel - myStar Classics - RBO :D - Page 7

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i had started watching from 1st epi and very much impress with yashu's intro though it is like ash in dil de chuke hum sanam
but she is so bubliee and suraj is cute
about shaan he is doing manoying gf job from start
and less work to natasha till now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
i will post what i like should i post it here or to post in another topics or new topic as i am rewatching it
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Marathi_Mulgi

i will post what i like should i post it here or to post in another topics or new topic as i am rewatching it

You are free to write about the episodes here. 😊 

If there is something special you want to discuss you can also open a new topic.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

i m not talking about break previews or precaps but small end parts
i found them in yashrandiwani's youtube channel
now watching it from start

You were correct.  The Star Classics clips do edit small parts in the episode.  They even cut dialogue in some places, which spoils the effect of the scenes. πŸ˜• 
I noticed this recently in the episode when Natasha comes to ShaNak's room and another episode when Shaan pretends to be the Secretary.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-The_May_Rose

You were correct.  The Star Classics clips do edit small parts in the episode.  They even cut dialogue in some places, which spoils the effect of the scenes. πŸ˜• 
I noticed this recently in the episode when Natasha comes to ShaNak's room and another episode when Shaan pretends to be the Secretary.

i saw in yashrandiwani channel gaurav gera part where shantanu works for a day to earn they ended part with both falling on charpai and started next with convo but in star classic channel convo is edited
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
but all such channels are blocked by star one and now had to watch those edited epi's from star classic channel
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-veronica.syl

first of all...sorry for being sooo impatient...

but I really wanna know...does the 10-rupee note come back to ShaNak???πŸ˜†

(i sooo wanted to know what Shaan had written on itπŸ˜”)

since I started watching the show late (and now catching up on YT)...i dont think it came back...or did I miss it??πŸ˜•

I can understand your impatience.  RBO can have that effect on you. πŸ˜†

The 10 rupee note does come back to ShaNak. 
Shaan was upset because Madhavi and Sunil were almost at the point of divorce.  Thankfully they did not separate. πŸ˜Š  But due to the tension, Shaan crashes his car and is arrested by the police.  While waiting to be released, he gets the note back from a criminal, who is in the same lockup.

I think the writing on the note was, 'Shantanu ki pehli kamayi, Khanak ke liye.' πŸ˜ƒ
The_May_Rose thumbnail

but all such channels are blocked by star one and now had to watch those edited epi's from star classic channel

Yes, it is unfair.  What different does it make to Star TV if people simply watched RBO?  They were supposed to air RBO on Star Utsav too, but they let fans down by not showing it.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago
veronica.syl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-The_May_Rose

Yes, it is unfair.  What different does it make to Star TV if people simply watched RBO?  They were supposed to air RBO on Star Utsav too, but they let fans down by not showing it.

wait up...idk which all channels were uploading the epis...but yasharandeewani's channel is NOT blocked.πŸ˜ƒ

idk whether she uploaded all the epis or not...but while checking on the starclassics channel...i found three episodes missing...of course, along with the episode number...which thankfully was uploaded on yasharandeewani's channel...(precisely, episodes 53, 79 and 90)...

i also remember that i tried searching KKH song seq on her channel...and i couldnt find it...πŸ˜•

but glad that the missing episodes are there. πŸ˜ƒ
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-veronica.syl

wait up...idk which all channels were uploading the epis...but yasharandeewani's channel is NOT blocked.πŸ˜ƒ

idk whether she uploaded all the epis or not...but while checking on the starclassics channel...i found three episodes missing...of course, along with the episode number...which thankfully was uploaded on yasharandeewani's channel...(precisely, episodes 53, 79 and 90)...

i also remember that i tried searching KKH song seq on her channel...and i couldnt find it...πŸ˜•

but glad that the missing episodes are there. πŸ˜ƒ

its blocked only few epis are visible. else block message showingπŸ˜•