PICTURE GALLERY---NO COMMENTS! - Page 16

Posted: 17 years ago
Narayani Shastri

I drink occasionally. Yes, I've been sloshed but that was years ago. The funniest incident was when I ran into a colleague but just couldn't get his name right because I was a bit high. So, throughout the evening I kept referring to him as 'my friend'. Gosh! It was really embarrassing because he was someone I knew extremely well.

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
Chavi Mittal

Because of my tight schedule, I go for a night out once a month. I go out with my friends or with my husband to a pub and get drunk. Then, we go to a friend's place. Once, at a party, we all danced the mujra, one by one. It was great fun imitating all the filmi songs and dancing to them.

My Fitness Mantra: I am a health freak. I cannot think of life without working out. In my opinion, everybody should be fit. Not just people from our line, even housewives should look after their figures, after all

Chhavi Hussein

Edited by virgoqueen - 17 years ago

Edited by virgoqueen - 17 years ago

Gaurav and Narayani

Stars sizzle at the Red Box

Ready to have a bite - Director Mohit and his wife, actor Chhavi Hussian relished the lip-smacking spread

having your cake... MiDDAY spotted TV actress Chhavi Hussein, who played the title role in Tumhari Disha, decorating a cake as husband Mohit looks on. The couple participated in the Valentine's Make a Cake for your Beloved scheme at Mocha, Juhu, yesterday pic/mandar deodhar