Written Update 14th March 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episodes starts with Varsha goes to Jail to meetSoham...She is repenting all the bad things she has done to her sister...She told soham it was not
his fault in shooting hismother..Soham was blaming himself for his Aai Archu being in Coma. Varsha has came out of jail n she is going to her house to meet her Aai n family members.When she enter into the home.Then, she see the idol of God and pray to god for the Aarchana.
Then, Varsha meet her Aai and say
sorry to her. But her Aai is not
ready to take her into her house bcoz she made a huge mistake n it doesn't has any apologizes for that.
Varsha is crying alot near the window of her house.
Onir iscoming to Mr. Mittal's House to talk with him about the Case,Onir says why are you giving all wrong charges on me Then, Mr. Mittal says don't behave like an good person in front of me bcoz it will not save you for what you have done in Pune Hospital,Where in Mittal says CCTV Footage will save me but Dr Onir you will be in jail after this.Pooni is also hearing all this.Then she think that Mr. Mittal is also involved in this case definitely.
Punni is searching for the cds in Mittal's room where she finds out 4 cds but she doesn't know which CD has Onir's Footage of Baby Swapping n then she comes to K House for a meal.
Onir is coming to home to tell Purvi that Mittal is having the evidence of baby swapping in CCTV Footage so he has the proof of it both are shocked
Precap: Onir is standing in Court for the case which Mittal has filed against him of Organ Trafiking n Baby Swaping.Judge asks him to Submit the evidence of itEdited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Edited.
Sorry for the late WU bcoz i m still busy in office so i did an Short update for you all.
Pls Forgive me for today's update m really sorry guys.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh please update
Btw z dat u who updated in part on DTB also?
Even there itnusa hi he update
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Guys i m still in office so pls if anybody has watched the epi do the full update bcoz in my office i can't watch whole epi.
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is that the full update ?
nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So late...still not proper full update plz do fast
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Nisha can do the remaining update pls bcoz i m still stucked in office.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha goes to Jail to meet Soham...She is repenting all the bad things she has done to her sister...She told soham it was not his fault in shooting his mother...Soham was blaming himself for his Aai Archu being in Coma.

Varsha goes to Karanjkar home...Has flashbacks of her childhood and youth with mother and sister Archu...Finally Sulochana sees her..Varsha apologizes to her and wants to stay there to make up and make everything right by repenting for all her bad karmas...What she did to her Tai Archu.  JPBP Sulo throws her out by saying she has only 2 daughters Archu, Vaishu and Vinod as son...So all Varsha's plee is gone to waste.

Onir comes to see Mittal to talk abt the organ trafficking and baby swapping case...Mittal tells him he has saboot on CCTV which will prove Onir guilty...Onir said he had proofs reg Mittal and Kundan involved with organ trafficking racket...Mittal says he destroyed all evidance regarding that but what he has against Onir will prove him guilty..Punni overhears this convo..

She takes the cds out of the closet and puts them in her purse as there are 4+ cds...Next she is shown to be at Karanjkar home having a meal..Onir comes home with all sad face..Onir tells Purvi mittal having evidance which shows Onir swapping the babies..

Precap shows the court scene where Onir is accused or organ trafficking as well as baby swapping..Lawyer asking judge permission to submit the evidance..😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Thanks Varsha di for the update.
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
varshu and gaurav tnx 4 d wu