Diya Aur Baati Hum

*An Expressive Baby-Shower Function*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ram Ram DABH-Ians.πŸ€—.

Kaise ho?😈

Tonight's episode I found really expressive one. Everyone conveying their feeling thru expressions than verbally.

Mohit - rat monkey became football between Bhabho n Emily. He was changing his positions in the field a lot.😲.

Ah! We all thought Sandhya spotted Mohit's watch in yesterday's episode.. But Nah!!

Episode starts with RP busy to welcome guests.(Don't forget to notice Bhabho's low pitch voice when she welcome her Jamaisa - Dilip.πŸ˜ƒ.)

Hanuman Gali ki aunties praise Daisa's DIL - she's looking footari but their opinion changed when our Meenu lombi entered by wearing beautiful Lehenga with cream paawder - They complemented her she's looking like a "Queen of palace".. -- Ahaa! Meenudi kaise shy feel kar rahi thi by covering her face..πŸ˜†.. Then Bhabho - Daisa passed comment about whose necklace is costly.😲.

On the other hand, Emily is busy to catch Mohit but Bhabho - The caption busy to move Mohit from place to another.πŸ˜†.(I must say Bhabho you're very intelligent caption who believe to take spontaneous decisions on the field.πŸ‘.)

Bhabasa called up Drum - Woman..(Errr.. Sindu when you reached to RM???😲. Waise, You're playing good DHOL.πŸ‘.)..

Vikram started "Oppum Gangam estyle" with open arms n lovely expressions.⭐️ N other males joined them..(Do notice Sooraj's dance moves - I felt like he was doing hiphop more in females estyle..πŸ˜ƒ).

Mohit busy in dancing with his hands-up.😲.. N Guess what our Thanedaarni Beendani noticed it n had flashbacks.⭐️.

One of the aunty of HG decided to play "Gudda thread open" game with 2 Beendanis.. Meena's expressions here were so hilarious. Daisa busy to cheer-up her DIL n Bhabho making Meena fear with her bully-eyes expressions.... Eventually, Daisa's DIL won the game and she took revenge with Bhabho. Gudda gifted to Daisa's DIL.

Meena is upset so aunty brought up another Gudda with black face n episode freezes.πŸ₯±.

Precap
:- As per Promo Bhabho will start her "Blame game" without any kinda proper inquiry....(I'm highly expecting so many hatred threads against my lubly Bhabho's approach tomorrow.πŸ˜” πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’.)

.😈.I'm done with my BhaSan.. Ab Aap Jaa sakte hain Namaste.😈.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Lovely analysis Ami Di. πŸ‘

The episode was quite good, and loved the festive atmosphere, and how Meena and Dhaisa's DIL competed with each other, and also loved VIkram and Suraj's dance with that drummer. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Felt bad for Emily, Mohit is trying to keep her at a distance, it seems.
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meena was really looking beautiful and happy about all those gifts.

I actually did not like all the Rathis expressions after Meena lost the game.  Have some game spirit.  You cannot win all the time.  Is that dark doll symbolic, hope not.

Feeling sorry for Emily.  Looking forward to watch tomorrow's episode/dhamaka.  Guess Mohit is not going to support Emily.

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amlu...tu bhi!
Glad I wrote about the precap!πŸ˜†

EDIT:
Mohit the football!πŸ˜† May I please go for a kick..Plzzz😳
I assure you I will definitely score a goal!

Agree with Bharathi'di, Meenu sach mein was looking very pretty!

Poor Emily...when that aunty were speaking about motherhood, the pain on her face

But what was that gifting 'Black faced doll' thing to Meenu!
Yeh kaisa mazak hain!πŸ₯±

Aur haan...I sent Dhol to RM!πŸ˜ƒ

Great post Amlu! Kitney dino baad
Keep posting bakudi!πŸ€—
Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Ami πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, it was a very very expensive baby shower. Now its brought to notice how much Bhabho cares for her DILs. Now we will see her treating Emily totally differently. But I won't blame her for that, only that coward Mohit😑 Meena, in spite of her dark history, gets such a good godh bharayi. But what about Emily?πŸ€” And how much greater will it be for Sandhya ... if it happens, that is...
Vikram was hilarious πŸ˜†. Really like him now πŸ˜‰
Noticed Suraj's dance too😳. I find it very cute when someone who doesn't know to sing sings and when someone who doesn't know to dance dances β˜ΊοΈ
But Sandhya...  Looking so pretty and such a good dancer, but she didn't get a chance to get on the RM dance floor πŸ˜•... too preoccupied with Mohit and his watch πŸ˜³
One more thing, cherish these happy celebration scenes... coz we are not gonna get them for some time now 
My Holi dreams are shattered πŸ₯Ί
Edited by Diya_DB - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey wah Ami inna din kahan they aap .
good to see ur thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Analysis Ami πŸ€—

Hvnt watched the epi yet , bt after ur reading ur post seems watching the epi. ⭐️

Mohit - rat monkey !!! football !!! 🀣
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow am not too happy with the current track. Too many bloopers...how did Meena get Emily's number based on one phone call made from Mohit's mobile. And till they showed Emily coming with her make-up kit, had no idea that she also works in a beauty parlor...again how come Meena already knows this? It just doesn't make sense...Emily comes from a well-to-do family who could easily go to a day college, but is studying in a night college.  Meena didn't look preggie at all, but suddenly she is 8 months pregnant ! On top of all that, no one could make out that Daisa's DIL is pregnant, even Meena had to do this jasoosi of looking up her feet (btw I though preggie ladies have a hard time bending over to their toes...but never mind that one). And now suddenly, she too is 8 months pregnant !

Sandhya hasn't yet started her day classes...what's going on here? Somehow this time I do not want Sandhya being the first person to take Emily's side. Let Mohit get bashed a lot before she decides to intervene. He never had any problems constantly undermining her, now let him take the full brunt of the blame for a change.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bua...Amlu ko zor se daant do and usko bolo regularly post karein!
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry...not sure why but am just too mad at the CVs. Bhabho has slipped back to her Lalita Pawar form .