*An Expressive Baby-Shower Function* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Ami bhen. Despite brain not working, you've gone ahead and done your duty, just like Sandy.

Thanks man. I didn' watch the episode, but your description is probably much better. 

mwaah
This was actually a very good episode.  And I hope Bhabo beats the crap out of Mohit tomorrow...or Monday...or whenever the CVs bring out the truth.

I've been waiting for Mohit and Chavi to get beaten up for so long...Looks like Mohit's number is up first...I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation...😈
Wonderful analysis Ami,it was a good episode.Waiting 4 todays episode.
Loved your expressive analysis & fell in love with 'Status of the Year
Welcome To 21 Century'.

I was shocked the way the elderly Aunty gang played that cruel joke on Meena. Even though I do not like Meena, but to present a 8 months pregnant women with that ugly doll was very mean. A black doll can be cute, but this one seemed de-formed & pitch black. This people came to Rathi house, going to eat their food yet they turned this beautiful occasion in to a nightmare.

I did not like the way people were giggling at Meena's expense, pregnant women at this stage are treated very delicately, people try to keep them happy. Is this the way to shock the would be mother!!!!!!
Ami  a  very  good  analysis  from  u  as  usual  πŸ˜ƒ and  hilarious  too.I  am  yet  2  catch  the  episode.Going  by  the  written  update  it  was  Godh Bharai  ceremony  and seems  the  Rathi  Aangan is  gearing  up  4  an  explosive  drama tomm  involving Emily,Bhabo  and  Mohit.Usually  it  is  always  SurYa  at  the  receiving  end  but  this  tym  it  will  be  interesting  2  see  Mohit  at  the  other  end.I  want  Bhabo  2  beat  Mohit  2  pulp as  Mohit  is  1  lot  of  ungrateful  fellow  who  always  likes  2  pick  up  on  others especially  SurYa .It  will  be  interesting  2  watch  Bhabo's  reaction when she  comes  2  know  abt  her Mohit's  antics  as  she  was  always  proud  of  her  children's  parvaarish.Edited by akku8910 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Thank you everyone for sharing your views.😳.

@Farhanu and dento mama:- You both should tease me in private not in public.😈.

AMI we are SURYA fans so like them we love PP tang pulling😈

we all - MindlessπŸ˜†Edited by shehjar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Children ~ Mannerless.

thanks
Thankoo everyone for sharing your views.πŸ€—

Fatima ammi
:- Just leave the task to beat mohit to me n my puttar Samah. I know where to punch him.😈
I used to watch WWE a lot during my childhood..

@Dento mama:- Han han Karo meri PP taang-pulling. Mera bhi din aayega.😈
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Nice post Ami. Aaj kal I am really beginning to like Vikram. Meenudi also looked very pretty. Daisa's bahu was no match. Waiting for the dhamaka to happen.