Thendral Upd Thurs Mar 14, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks pearl for the update...a nice and diff episode...and great songs..esp the first one...too good..

for a moment i thought its the bank but whats this...the office has grown so much? good...they hv fast tracked it...maybe now straight away GD can start her games...after all the company's making money..so now she can go for the fast buck and show prabha what a nut he is...
prabha congratulating deepa on winning the game...rofl...wonder how deepa is going to manage...(maybe they r fast tracking to proceed with the 1 year that josier has said...just wish so...)..
but at least the sunday outing of TT can be shown...

waiting for tmrw now... after all GD has laid her foundation, nice, deep and strong...so what can shake it? waiting for that...
            πŸ˜›  Thanks Pearl for the lovely update πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— 

The full episode contained lots of nice T&T scenes πŸ€—πŸ₯³β­οΈ  but I can't understand as to why the director spoilt the episode 😳πŸ₯±πŸ˜­πŸ˜” by showing Deepa and Prabha often ☒️  that to by giving equal importance to them πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘  next to our lead pair which was not nice 😈🐷😈😑 .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
yeppa enna ou aacharyam...😲
oru nalla one week fulla katra kumarana ithu...oh god...(what a miracle..!!!)πŸ˜‰

tt new bgm was superb.😳...i loved the way the scenes move along the song...!!😊
wonderful work...
innum praba thirunthala...(kashta kalam)😑

business vera improved...inni suchi thoola arambichudum...!!!πŸ˜‰

Lovely episode and a very lovely update...

Of all 3 pairs...
Loveliest pair award goes to  M and K.
Kodumai pudicha pair award goes to D and P.
T and TA unga rendu perayum enna solla... Kolapamana Pair award goes to T and TA.

Romba Romba hard worker award goes to Suchi.
Video Games la Gilli award goes to Prabha.

Enaku oru doubt, T unoda bank velai enna achu!!! Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thanks ka!

Oru varusham odiducha?

Josiyar sonna oru varusham odiducha?

Please say yes! Please!
Thanks pearl for the wondeful day and night episode's update of the three friends.. Career/family of three friends nu sollalam...

Rofl at Ta.. I thought he might end up watching TV again but he started watching laptop.. Romba bore adicha come to msn.. Many are there to give company .. πŸ˜‰ Ippadiye pona GW might soon suggest some bakthi movies for TA to watch rofl.. πŸ˜›

Prabha late night with mobile hmm.. ..whatsapp group la avan ilaye aprom eppadi .. πŸ˜› ...poor deepa .. Vera ennatha solla..

M and K was ofc cute today aana over pongufying patha koodiya seekiram K ennamo seiyara idea la irukarnu puriyuthu... Lets see..

The BGM ofc was so good and fresh and the lyrics were good too... In particular thiruntha jenmam or sthg for prabha rofl.. Good timing lol...

Suchi appadi enna night day pakama working? ... Naan ilena this company ila nu koodiya seekiram dialogue vidara plan pola... This suchi reminds me of this KP (did he come off that room yet? Lol )
Office ivlo seekiram developed a?
1 year athukulla aachu na... Bday/anniversary athu ellam enna aachu?

But Mr K u disappointed pearl!... Why didnt u show pearl's favorite anand romancing shyamala? Correct thaane pearl :pEdited by shubba - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

But Mr K u disappointed pearl!... Why didnt u show pearl's favorite anand romancing shyamala? Correct thaane pearl :p

Hahaha.. innaku naan damage aa πŸ˜›
thanks for the update.
kumaran's finally moving on .. thuls & deepa padikiratha paartha graduation soon aa vara poguthu pola irrukku! πŸ˜‰
nice songs .. oru valiya story's moving forward. 
I dont know whether we should take the episode as good one or bad one. We are obviously getting a leap. Years or months, we dont know yet. But TT do not share any happy moments as they are working hard for their indivial goals. And Prabha and Deepa are like two room mates. In fact not even that. They dont even talk to each other. Kalyani and Mohan are the only couple, who are actually enjoying their life.