How Come no objections from Media on abrupt ending

Posted: 11 years ago
i am shocked that the way the serial ended...media hasn't reacted to it at all. as if the show itself never happened. how's this possible? after all it featured the most or once popular stars of Television. not even a single article. nothing on SBS, nowhere. comeon now. The show didn't deserve to be dug like this in the Grave. 

and i would really like to see which show makes for the next season - gumrah or the serial. gumraah's chances are fair coz its still airing but the abrupt ending of the serial is not a good hope. let's see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I'm surprised as well...but then media already did mention that there may be a second season.

As for a second season, I would really rather see Gumrah.

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I'm surprised as well...but then media already did mention that there may be a second season.

As for a second season, I would really rather see Gumrah.

second season thing is ok...but the way the show ended gave out a lot of questions.

why exactly it ended like this.

was the channel not ready to continue the show.

the slot for the serial on the channel is empty. no show has replaced it. they could have done with a better ending.

feel so bad for the new entries especially priya who didn't get ample time to be on the show.

shibz thumbnail
the ending news had come before and the last episode was planned later..so noway it is a forced end..the writer decided to keep it that way😆 otherwise why will he open up Kundra's new love story for the last week?

channel V does air the repeats from the first epi🤔( i saw it at 2 PM yest)
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shibz

the ending news had come before and the last episode was planned later..so noway it is a forced end..the writer decided to keep it that way😆 otherwise why will he open up Kundra's new love story for the last week?

channel V does air the repeats from the first epi🤔( i saw it at 2 PM yest)

Seriously? I idn't knew about repeats. Will check it.😊
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

Seriously? I idn't knew about repeats. Will check it.😊

I saw only yesterday..i did not check it before or today.. and i'm not sure how they already aired that epi where Karan has a meeting in his vanity with his friends to find out who got the Karanika article published🤔 may be they r showing only selected epis😕