WRITTEN UPDATE 14th march, 2013

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts in bulbul's office where bulbul is talking to yogi and indirectly insulting vihan. vihan sees this and calls her to his cabin. When bulbul enters vihan's cabin she is surprised to see some sketches and enquires off whether those all are of ghandhi. Vihaan tells yes asking if she wants to take his general knowledge test? she replies no with anger. She was about to leave but vihaan interrupts asking for coffee with less sugar as he likes bitter. She leaves.
Next scene, mona n jatin in the car. Mona calls a number she collected from rajveer principle and hears anuska's voice. She asks jatin to take her to link road..
Scene at anuska's house, anuska is talking with rajveer's principle. She asks principle about mona's reaction, when suddenly mona comes between and slaps her, warning to stay away from her children.
Next scene in the office where bulbul and vihaan is worried about recording. Upset bulbul sitting on the chair and crying and vihaan come close to her (sweet bg music played) she starts recording it.
Next scene, bulbul presenting the news that how the managment and well known faces of society traps innocent students, showing some clips which was recorded by mona and shows anushka's photo. After seeing this news anushka and anika gets shocked.
Next Scene, in the office everyone congratulates mona n bulbul for their wonderful job. vihaan comes and congratulate mona and asks her if he can call you aunty? mona says ya sure! vihaan praises her cooking and tells her that she is fabulous cook. bulbul warns vihaan not to call her mom as aunty angrily.
In anushka's house, where anushka is very worried about the news and, anika tries to console her but anushka says her dat she wants to stay alone for sometime and she will handle everything.
In the office where mona and jatin were about to leave, at dat time rajveer comes there and hugs mona saying he is proud of his mom and today onwords, he will do whatever she wants. He will listen to her only. episode ends
precap: in the mona's restaurant jatin shouts and says that mona is his would be wife. Mona gets shocked and anushka outside restaurant hears this, and is also shocked.
Sry for my mistakes its my first update and thanks to my friend sonia who helped me.Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Pari!!

hmm interesting precap πŸ˜›
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks shweta its first time, so apologies for mistakes. :) and yes if you need back up for any day feel free to tell me. :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@pari thanx  4 the update!!!😊 liked bulbul-vihaan;s nok-jhonk & esply bulbul getting irritated but now i m also getting bit irritated by vihaan. why hes not trying  2 understand or find out the behaviour of bulbul as wen he talked 2 her abt that voicemail she was so cool & now suddenly shes saying abt broken trust etc??πŸ˜•really ekta can make anything stupid!!πŸ₯±
and pre-cap luks like going on the way of the article where jatin-mona marriage was mentioned.😊
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx...bt want to see more vibul
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pari thanks for written update...:):)