Posted: 11 years ago
Alright...so this was totally unplanned...but I guess I was way too affected by yesterday's "Major wali shit" as Piddi would call it. I don't know people...just felt like writing this...had I not written this...I wouldn't have been able to write anything else...and that includes KiSha.
Well, do read, do comment. I've got lots to say...but I'll say it all after the OS:

Ironies

13th March, 2013. Farewell at Royal Academy for the Batch of 2012-2013. A day made solely of ironies...solely for me, Keshav Desai.

It's ironical how I got my coveted Best Student trophy...on one of the worst days of my life.

There it is now, staring me in my face from its position on my table, gleaming in the moonlight coming in through the window, mocking me...on the darkest day of my life. So much happened in just a few hours...all of which turned my life upside down once again. Heh, and it was supposed to be my Fare-"well"...yeah, right. More like my Fare-"worst"...

It's ironical how my mind tells me that Ranveer deserved each and everything that I said to him...yet my heart tells me that I have erred.

But no more. This time, I refuse to listen to my heart. This time I'll listen to my mind. I've had enough of listening to my heart...and anyway, all it ever got me was much more than my share of being misunderstood...and more troubles than I could handle...

It's ironical how the one person whom I want should trust me the most...was the one to doubt, suspect and then accuse me the first of all.

Kiya...Honestly? Is that what you think I am? A lowlife critter who can go to any bloody heights and cross all limits just for money? Do you really believe that I could spread a cheap MMS? Just for money? Who am I kidding...you never did trust me after all...

It's ironical how all of my good deeds...always only end up getting me misunderstood.

Saala, kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai...if this is what I'm always going to get for being good and honest...then I don't want to be good and honest! But no...these are values and morals given to me by my Baba...and I intend to follow them all my life...no matter what happens. If I deter from my path of truthfulness and honesty...it'll only give solid proof to Ranveer and Kiya of me actually being the kind of person they think I am. As if I'm going to give them such a chance...

It's ironical how I'm still mulling over my last day at my school...instead of looking forward to my first day at one of the best colleges.

Life isn't a bed of roses...and for a person like me...who has no influential background...who wasn't born with a silver spoon...it always was a struggle, is a struggle and will continue to be a struggle. But I'm ready. Ready to face any and every challenge that life throws at me. Not only will I face them, I'll overcome them too and come out on top...a winner. To be the best, I'll have to beat the best. And I will. Ranveer Shergill and Kiya Gujral...Wait. And. Watch.

Short, unsweet and absolute bullshit. This OS is basically a reflection of my own feelings...what I would have felt had I been in KD's place...I'm sure KD would agree with me though.

Well...as usual...I haven't read any other post...so I don't know what the general feeling towards yesterday's happenings are...but as usual...here i am with my own feelings and opinions...

And as always, I'm with KD. I felt like going over and giving a tight hug to that guy...not out of sympathy...but empathy...

Honestly, I'm not even angry at Ruby for being the bitch that she is. She did what she had to...but couldn't Kiya trust KD even 0.1%??!! I can't believe this happened...but for the first time..I got a feeling that Kiya doesn't deserve KD...

When Kiya when?? When will you ever trust him? When will you ever understand him to know that KD can never be such an immoral a------? When will you ever love him the way he deserves to be loved?

Yes, the circumstances were totally against KD...but isn't that was love and friendship truly is? Believing in your love/friend no matter what happens...no matter if you are the only one supporting him/her? Isn't 'trust' THE most important factor in any and every relationship? Seriously...if this is the kind of trust that people have in me...so frail...the kind to crumble under even the shadow of a misunderstanding...then I'd rather not be trusted at all!

As for what KD said...I didn't see anything wrong in it. No, I'm not saying this because I'm horribly biased towards KD...or because I think Ranveer is an insufferable prat...its just..I can understand KD's situation...

Being a fiercely independent person myself...I too would have reacted in a similar way...if not so brutally...Yes, I agree Ranveer's intentions were pure...and he genuinely wanted to help KD...but sneaking money like that...without letting KD know that he had put in money...no. I wouldn't agree to it. It is a mockery of KD's efforts. Why would he go to such lengths to make money...when he could simply have borrowed money from Ranveer? What Ranveer did...was charity...

And whatever amount of closeness that Ranveer and KD might have developed...it all sprang from a feeling of "School's ending..lets end it on a happy note...just for the sake of it."

*sigh* Thats it people. If anything I wrote in my OS...or my bakwass offended you...honestly...I don't care...but for the sake of etiquette and because you people don't deserve my unnecessary rudeness, I apologize. i had no intention whatsoever of hurting anyone's feelings. All of the above is solely my view.

As far as comments go...Please remember that this is an OS and not a post despite of my having added my feelings and opinions to it...so if you want to comment...comment on the OS...or if you agree with what I had to say...comment then. I don't want comments about how my views are wrong or whatever...this isn't a topic for a debate...and kindly refrain from turning it into one.

I'm being really rude today...and I'm genuinely sorry for it. I just had to get all of this out of my head. I have plans...lots and lots of plans for after-Boards...and I want to be able to carry them out...instead of letting my depressed feelings get in the way.

Err...is it just me...or is my post-ish part longer than my OS? :P

That felt good...leave a comment, people!

Indebted,

Mugs.

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
Res
I loved urs os totally
I just just loved it
According to me I also agree with u that kiya could hav trusted kd but no she simply said that tumne mms becha urghhh
About rv I cant say anything bcoz a time back I was also related with the pain of loosing my mom soo just wanna say it pains yaar no no need to feel for me bad if u r bcoz my step mother is very much like my first mom soo but I hav pased from the pain yaar soo cant say about it how much it hurts

Teri os se bada tera comment 🤣 Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Res
I loved urs os totally
I just just loved it
According to me I also agree with u that kiya could hav trusted kd but no she simply said that tumne mms becha urghhh
About rv I cant say anything bcoz a time back I was also related with the pain of loosing my mom soo just wanna say it pains yaar no no need to feel for me bad if u r bcoz my step mother is very much like my first mom soo but I hav pased from the pain yaar soo cant say about it how much it hurts

Teri os se bada tera comment 🤣
Oh Shubhh...I-I-I...you're a really brave girl :')
Thanks for commenting yaar...no..I agree KD was a bit too brutal..but I agreed with the charity wala part...not the "Tum hamesha akele rahoge" one...
Love you so much! :D
Just realized ki you aren't added :P Added you now, though :)
Thanks again :)
Love,
Mugs.
PS: Meri comment mere OS se 100 words zyada hai :P :P :P
Oye tu online hai abhi toh jaakar tbp ke new tellybuzz article par comment kar
Wow its nyc!!! Conti soon!! N pm me!!
Bang on. That's all I can say about the OS - truly bang on regarding KD's character. And that pretty much sums it all up! Like our Urdu miss says, darya ko kuuze mein band karna.

Now your post, which I found more interesting than the OS :D

The one thing that I concluded is that taking sides about the argument which broke out yesterday is completely and utterly useless. The fault was totally 50-50. When KD refused to tell them about the origin of the extra 10k, I wanted to hit him. But when RV dealt the first physical blow, I wanted to punch him as well. this one big happy misunderstanding could've been cleared with a small 5 minute chat but as you said, their friendship was all a result of school ending atmosphere, not the kind which stands through test of time. the kind which strengthens through trails and troubles. the true kind.

If someone is to be blamed, it's Kiya but I can't even blame her. Yesterday I got a feeling ke she never really got over the Opening Ceremony fiasco. She is too touchy about the trust issues..the reason she can never trust KD is because KD was never there for her when she was at her vulnerable best, the way RV was. I'm not comparing just merely saying that KiSha have to go through a lot more than fights-friendship-misunderstanding-hurt-fights-friends again circle in which they are stuck since the start of TBP. They haven't branched out and explored much, there has been no "jodi development", at least not the significant kind. So thinking that KD doesn't deserve Kiya is completely right! But I guess that's them, too wrong for each other yet the perfect.

About Ranveer, he's too possessive about his friends and he treats Kiya like a sister (no matter what anyone says, I refuse to believe otherwise) and since he was directly affected by the MMS, emotions were a little high on his side. His mistake was his usual reckless self, he didn't stop and think that KD's self esteem is "brittle" as Panchi said and went ahead and did what he did. His intentions were genuine, no doubt but the way was wrong. RV and KD have such extreme personalities that to be truly friends, they have to bend a little, give some space which they both didn't do. Trust was something they never worked on and it showed. The fight was so pointless but so perfect because that's what happens when trust is small and the issue is big.

Err...I had to vent since yesterday :P and I just did! :D The summary of my rant is that, you are right in everything you said. But from my neutral and leaning towards Ranveer self, I can justify the characters equally (KiShaRa). No one was a saint yesterday so blaming only one or sympathizing with just one is not done. Okay sorry, I know you said you didn't want a debate and in no way am I disrespecting your views, just can't stop from giving mine :)
UNRES 
Mugs🤗
OS was mind blowing yaar...the emotions were perfectly penned down i must say!
i luved ur comment more i must say...totally bang on...the same feelings i had made a almost same post...i too hated that kiya couldnt eva bloody trust him... 
she js wnt on and assumed everythn n is heartbrken... n that ruby got away with all of it,,,
but i simply cant wait for the season 2 as it may change things 
this time i so done want that KD goes behind Kiya becomin a majnu...
i want kiya to realise hw rong she is before their frndshp strts...
lets see whats in store for us...
but i would hate to see more yara scenes...already its too much...i am wordering hw much more r they gna show!!!😕
love
safrena

Edited by safi_kisha - 11 years ago
awww mugzie🤗
i soo can undrstnd ur feelings , as mine are the same
regarding os it truly gave me an idea of KD's hurt , pain , sorrow , his feelings ,gosh that guy is always been misunderstood whether his fault or not
i was jst wishing that atleast all after wat kisha has gone through atleast 0.1% kiya should have trust him , but no she again did that
i m really nt blaming kiya here as i knw her worst fear was trusting someone , and whn she thought he again broked her trust , she jst loosed it
but her words said it all that hw much she loved him and on other hand she really wanted to start trusting him again
i think  time was the main element that played a major role
RanSh and Kisha were jst started to trust eachother , but not wrong to say that their bonds were fragile
on a simpler note i totally agree with u and mais
like mais said i believe RV being there for kiya , is more like a brother caring for his sister

anyways mugzie , loved the post and os , it was bang on my dearie
as u knw hw excited i was for kisha os , well now i guess that will be more of aspirin to my headache caused by again a new mu btwn kisha
but defo looking forward to my married kisha os😃
love ya mugzie🤗
mugsy ðŸ¤—
glad you wrote this piece , it gave us an insight into KD's mind!!
am happy though with  the way the final ended, it makes way to a more interesting track in season 2 !
kisha gets into the new season with a new MU under the belt as usual 😆
would have happily given a longer comment but my time on If is limited right now , so sorry 😳

and I can't stop laughing at the fact that your  comment was longer than the OS itself😆
Edited by diya90 - 11 years ago
Bang on OS!!
U potrayed KD's feelings to the T. ...!!!
I loved the way u potrayed KD's inner turmoil!!
Regarding the comment it was so long Lazy me didmt bother to read!!
Will come back to comment on ur comment!! Lol!!
Had a exhausting day!!