Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga

Shriya Jha to be replaced...

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
After replacing Pankaj Tewari and introducing Aamir Ali as the new lead, Rajshri Production's Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga is all set to witness another change.

This time the female lead of the show, Shriya Jha will be replaced by Aleeza Khan of Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan.

Sources inform that Aleeza Khan will soon step in the show to play the role of Angana which was earlier played by Shriya Jha. The reason behind the change is said to be Shriya's health issues. The actress is going through some health issues and is not been able to give enough time for the shooting schedules. But now the production house and Shriya have amicably decided to discontinue their association. Aleeza will start shooting for the show from 19 March 2013.

When contacted, Aleeza said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a great feeling to be back in a lead role and after such a long gap. It's a challenge to replace somebody in a show but I am ready for it and I am very happy to be working with Rajshri Production."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Love-SamRata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lead and replacement both are disgusting
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree.   I think even the replacement looks older than Namrata.  ðŸ˜‰
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so! She looks fine
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..Aleeza is a good actress indeed...but I'm quite skeptical with her pairing with Aamir Ali..somehow I feel that they should have taken Reena Kapoor opposite him as they rocked in their previous show Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon ki and their pairing was a success...but wishing Aleeza all the very best! Edited by VishakaGal12 - 11 years ago
Sanjana-J thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am disappointed with the change; but if shriya was not well, they didn't have a choice, i guess.  with shriya, angana's character was a very attractive mix of innocence and strength.  don't know whether it will be maintained. shriya had spark.
anyway, since the new track began, angana's character has become more weepy and vapid. i don't like this change. she is looking like a typical soap-opera heroine-- the long-suffering, silently-weeping martyr-- which is very irritating. maybe it's not aleeza's fault; but i would certainly like shriya to come back and the scriptwriter to give more backbone to angana in her new role.
Edited by neelabha - 10 years ago
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I like aleeza but I guess with the story line it has made the character very depressing