The Serial Journey - as a Whole - ur thoughts.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
we all are disappointed with the show has ended but let's now talk abt the show
as a whole as how it has fared to your expectations. and in the end give your marks.

Personally the show could have been much better what it really was. but still it was a good attempt let's go through the points.

*The serial promos had blown me away. it was something that I was looking forward to. the way they were presented were really amazing. all promos - karan, soumya, pooja, raj, vikrant each and every promo was awesome and took the expectations at a higher level. On the show some were fulfilled while some did not.

*Biggest Disappointment was Raj-pooja's track - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFFULLY.
The reason I am saying this because the promo for pooja and raj before the show gave us another story. Pooja says. 'mere kamyaabi ke peeche sirf main hoon...par kahin yeh mere pyaar ki haar to nahi' awesome this track was giving a hint about something like 'Abhimaan' which i was really looking forward to. What did we see ? Pihu and she took away the whole show. not disappointed with her but disappointed that what was intended to be shown...wasn't

*Someone mentioned that I forgot sara...sorry for that. So my thoughts for Sara's track wasn't convincing as we couldn't know what kind of person sara really is. this egoistic color outside and the sweet heart inside. how can a person live like this for the whole life. but her track with paras was indeed interesting. but the way they ended it was pretty lame. But i am not fond of sara as a person. whatever improvement we saw her during this show, she washed it up at other show Welcome. 

*Karan Kundra stole the show infact it would be unfair to say that anyone who has seen him in this show would not like him. his personality and charm oozes confidence, and he has improved by leap and bounds much ahead than his own onscreen characters that he has played. After Gumraah, If the serial gonna benefit anyone, Its Kundra. his fanclub would get much higher.

*Vikrant - Karan's track was fine. I think the only track that promised in the promos happened in the show. Their friendship and rivalry was beautifully drawn. only complaint that the thing which they fought on was conveyed in words and not in visuals. It was needed

*Wasted Cameos : Such a fiery performer like Priya Wal was wasted in the show. Abigail too didn't get anything special to work. infact  she acted as a filler or a baby sitter to 'Rohan'. Billu was also an extra in the show.

*Rohan's family : I indeed loved Rohan's family more than him. his mother and Nani. they can be found in any household. I liked their portrayal

*Too much space for Rohan : Rohan's story did get much space than most of other actors. If he was the narrator of the show, it should have been mentioned in the promos so that the viewers get prepared. His portayal was OK.

*Soumya's sudden Exit : It was badly drawn. Soumya should have left with a positive note and not like this. She should have told Karan that they will remain 
friends forever which will keep them steady always. and her feelings won't come between them or something like that. but the way she left was disturbing. 
I had expected better. 

*Sorry I forgot to add 'Vikrant'. he was fab and i liked his chemistry more with Juhi than any other actress in the show. 

All In All The serial didn't match my expectations but it was still a great show. Would give it 8.5/10. and I am rooting for Season 2 Share and thoughts as well.

Please give ITS IMPORTANT TO GIVE MARKS...at the end of ur thoughts.
Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 11 years ago
I more or less agree with you..
The best thing about the serial in my opinion is the "friendship".. and the show was indeed different..good attempt but ofcourse could've been much better,..

Ditto to Pooja-Raj track..although i liked Pihu.. and Raj n Pihu chemistry but the promo had something else to say..Pihu comes into the picture unexpectedly and remains till almost the end..
Raj-Pooja scene in the party at the end was cute though<3

Did not like that Soumya's friendship turned into "love" and her exit was indeed disturbing..

I liked Rohan initially..that sweet innocent boy but towards the end i couldnt stand him.. Liked his Nani and Mother..

I'm satisfied with what we got of Abhi, Billu..

Sara-Paras track needed more time as wellπŸ€”

Vikrant-Karan track was the best..

Priya was brought in as if they had nothing else to fill up the last few episodes as per the given time to close down the serial! same with Tani..

I wish Kundra's story had more to do with other aspects than his never ending love angles..

I'd rate the show a fair 7/10 :)
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
I agree with you. The abrupt ending was really disturbing. It would have gone longer. Well I won't mind if they are planning for season 2.
will give it 6/10.

wasn't appealing as i expected
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

I agree with you. The abrupt ending was really disturbing. It would have gone longer. Well I won't mind if they are planning for season 2.

would like you to share your feedback and give marks on overall journey of the serialπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ first of all nice post 😊
i agree with u raj pooja track went into another direction when aired according to promos raj pooja
were couple already and it was supposed to be abhiman track as u said but what actually happened we all know
and for me the best performer was vikrant massey he rocked 😳
rohan was annoying sometimes πŸ˜•
and yes being priya wal fan i was disappointed after seeing her track but i think show's abrubt ending was major reason of her vague and confusing track πŸ˜• as they had to show so many things in just 2 weeks
but i m looking forward to watch season 2 as well
but overall it was a good show though i expected more πŸ˜‰
, i expected that you shouldh ave added Sara in your post, after all she is almost there in every frame of this show..
guys please give marks too. that's the whole idea of this thread. by not giving marks ur post seems incomplete.