Thendral

Thendral Updt: Friday, 15th March 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Suchi has such a criminal mind. Letter ketta bodhe theriyum she is not going to join that company nu. Obviously perusa adi podra. No comments on TA and P. (Jaadi ku etha moodi ) Prabha pesama mobile laye kalyanam panni adhu kudave azhudhurkalam.

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the lovely update!

TA and P has joined the boom-boom maadu category list. Ethu suchi sonallum they will shake their head and listen without thinking. Already P is stupid and never thinks. TA also keep brain in the locker pola. Big downfall awaiting them for their so called smart person Suchi.

Prabha and his useless phone. He cannot even look at Deepa's face and talk?? Such a Jerk!😕

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so was yesterdays big office a dream? yet to watch yesterdays and todays.

thanks to the dedicated updaters here for their continuous work.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks thamizhan for the update..
jinju..still laughing at yr cmnt prabha cud hv married his mobile nu...same thought here..
he does not even care to complain..rofl..but at least he was happy to see deepa's mom and showed some of his old spark..
so maybe ydday that ofice must hv bn the bank..
at least shyamala noticed some abnormality in GD..but wonder whether that is good or more probs?

prabha getting fooled...fine let him..he needs to learn...but TA again...wish its just temporary...
and what is this real estate now...GD cud beat everyone hollow in OT...even i guessed she wont be joining this person. ..

just waiting for the downfall to start...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thank for the update... I feel like slapping Prabhu and Tamil  they both stupid (Sorry for using this word)
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Gggrr back to Suchi!

Nothing really to say, Prabha and Tamil are believing everything Suchi says.

P/D...well I was surprised Prabha never complained about the food to Deepa or Indra but he is so strange.
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update thamizhan...!!!

wait wait ippa thane suchi konjam konjama fondationuku finishing touch kodukara...😔

tamiluku evalavu pattalum bothi varathu...

when i heard that suchi was leaving from the office ...ivalavu sekirathila kalambiduvalanu nenachen...😈

ana innum 1 year naan inga than irupen yenna adampidikiral...!!!😡

pakalam eppudi ava foundation demolition aguthunu...!!!!😉
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Sri for the wonderful update and comments..!! ðŸ˜Š

Suchi moving her plans very smartly.. Prabha ku anubhavam illa sari.. aana this TA once got nalla by Charu.. approm even advised P beginning le about being far from Suchi... ippo just that Suchi told she is a nice girl.. believing.. who will be telling I am villian and harm others.. sigh TA believing once again not acceptable.. ðŸ˜”